Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Did AC Replace Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did AC Replace Atiku? (1923 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did AC Replace Atiku? by shutmouth(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2007
INEC advised all parties to replace indicted candidates by February 20 midnight and warned that the date cannot be changed.

Atiku's party vowed not to replace Atiku. Has Anyone heard from Atiku lately and when is he scheduled to return from UK.

The public and press have remain silent on Atiku's fate and if his party has replaced him.

The silence seem to be due to the fact that there are many pending court cases. Atiku has relied on the courts to rescue him on non-indictment cases (which is good for democracy) but how the INEC issue has played out is still unknown.

Unless Atiku's supporters hear from Atiku, I am sure they will continue to believe that Atiku will spring another surprise. Force the court to change INEC deadline or change the constitution or dissolve INEC altogether. 2007 Joker isn't it?

INEC position is fixed so I am not expecting to hear from Atiku again forever. Unless Tony Blair gives him asylum and/or appoints him as the UK-EFCC Director which I will gladly welcome.
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by atiku07(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2007
now i know u are mentally retarded
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by mazaje(m): 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2007
pat utomi(shutmouth)  i urge you to set up and out reach center or programme so that you and your supporters can get to interact. coming here and posing as an ordinary nigerian residing in the EU will do you no good. if you really have what it takes to rule nigeria why don't you go and sell that idea and the leadership potential you have to the people out on the streets. coming here and attacking Atiku will never make u popular neither will it grant u acceptance from the people on this forum.

Did Atiku snatch you wife? or did he impregnate any of your daughters?  grin grin grin grin
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by shutmouth(m): 2:59pm On Feb 22, 2007
attacking Atiku will never make u popular neither will it grant u acceptance from the people on this forum

I bet, if you know who is SHUTMOUTH, you will be shocked.

In real life, the man behind SHUTMOUTH is a very popular, well-to-do businessman living in the EU since 20 years. Personal details cannot be revealed for security reasons.

Members in a Forums are meant to be anonymous for security reasons. If Atiku know SHUTMOUTH personally he would hire his tugs to kill him.

I am here to make contributions to issues concerning our country with regards to corruption and the coming election.

Atiku has become my THEME, as he is the brain behind the PDP squander of the treasury since 8 years and he and OBJ needs to be dealt with severely if we are going to move the country forward to a better future for the coming generation.

I am here to protect my children's interest. Unfortunately, some are too young to understand what is going on and those that are grown up are simply helpless like you.
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by ugodaniel(m): 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2007
Very Popular well to do business men in Europe!

You wish!
grin grin cheesy
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by shutmouth(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2007
ugodaniel or whatever you are.

You must forget about SHUTMOUTH and let us talk politics as you seem to be an amateur who don't know how to play the game.

You don't even know your rogue boss ATIKU and you want to know me, keep personal issues off the topic.

This is the same way you kept harassing a lady here and suddenly apologized, after your drunkenness wore out.

I am expecting some apologies when your eyes clear up soon.
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by atiku07(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2007
you better shut up your mouth forever which ur name is b4 i send u to where u belong the g, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yeye man wey dey form big man tongue tongue tongue
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by shutmouth(m): 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2007
atiku07,

Trust me, I am done with you for good. It's a waste of time with you.

Just like Atiku, you're insignificant to me and it's pointless having you in my midst.

Thawt along with others in your category. I'm not!!!
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by naija4life(f): 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2007
Dont you ever get tired Shutmouth! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by shutmouth(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2007
Can we change the subject here and talk about Atiku or are some people so uneducated to read subject lines

Re: Did AC Replace Atiku?
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by naija4life(f): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2007
shutmouth:

Can we change the subject here and talk about Atiku or are some people so uneducated to read subject lines

Re: Did AC Replace Atiku?

What you're doing is called Copying and Pasting! Dont you have any other things to say?
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by shutmouth(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2007
Don'tte]Don't you ever get tired Shutmouth!

Tired, when Atiku is on the loose in London.

God forbid, he ain't coming home to a rousing welcome again.

I have limited time to deal a massive blow to his remaining political machine.

Talk about WORLD WAR 3, you've see nothing yet. I don't take bribe so don't bribe me to slow down

In my years at the University campus, I played active role in politics and contested elections and won/lost. The heat on politicians is healthy as it makes the bad guys to quit and the best to stay.

I will not relent on keeping the heat on Atiku and his fans until they stop supporting him and force him to quit.

His probably has quit as I write this last line.
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by naija4life(f): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2007
For your information, Atiku is already back in 9ja, flew in this afternoon and will be moving down to Enugu for the SE Rally l8r this week.

You should know that Atiku is someone that doesn't quit. If he is a quitter, he wouldnt have come back from the states when there were rumours that he could be arrested!

Its also on record that his campaign rallies always pulls the largest supporters and well-wishers grin
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by shutmouth(m): 5:33pm On Feb 22, 2007
naija4life

I see that you like publicity. You enjoy seeing your quotes.

Well I am done with you.

Join your other Nincompoops and Crooks in your category.

Au revoiur!
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by ugodaniel(m): 5:44pm On Feb 22, 2007
shutmouth:

naija4life

I see that you like publicity. You enjoy seeing your quotes.

Well I am done with you.

Join your other Nincompoops and Crooks in your category.

Au revoiur!

You see why you're so daft! You are now prosecuting naija4life just because she was telling you the truth!

Must you belittle yourself so much as to call a lady names. You must be a teenager with a 0 IQ
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by atiku07(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2007
well i think isaid it warlier that the dude is a retarded. ppl will think am too ash he has just displayed it agin lol grin grin grin grin
doomed man cool
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by Mamajama(m): 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2007
NECK MR FAT KNECK has not been replaced, if has been confirmed ATIKU ABUBATHIEF will not context the next election. he can cry all he want OBJ and RIBADU are waiting till MAY 29 to send him to KIRI KIRI
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by shutmouth(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2007
Oh! MAMAJAMA,

Welcome!!!

What? It's even getting hotter than I expected!

Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by ugodaniel(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2007
shutmouth:

Oh! MAMAJAMA,

Welcome!!!

What? It's even getting hotter than I expected!

Are you now the thread mod that you're welcoming everybody that comes. Just shows how biased and jaundiced you are. If you welcome only those who post what you wanna see and castigate and insult those who don't, then you must have a loose nut somewhere!

You almost sound like OBJ! lipsrsealed
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by Mamajama(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2007
please stop the totestron or macho craziness, one love one nation one Nigeria. GOOD News ATIKU is out, he can cry all he want. he wont be the next president
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by ugodaniel(m): 6:16pm On Feb 22, 2007
And who said he's crying! You havent heard either the head or tail of the story yet!
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by Mamajama(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2007
you are in London and I just got back from Nigeria and what else do you need to know he is crying? are you related to him or IBB?
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by ugodaniel(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

you are in London and I just got back from Nigeria and what else do you need to know he is crying? are you related to him or IBB?

You really wish to see him cry, dont you?

Well just wait for like another 50years, then i'll tell you the best way to achieve your dream and ambition of seeing Atiku cry tongue
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by shutmouth(m): 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2007
Oh! Atiku, my only Atiku,

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by ugodaniel(m): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2007
shutmouth:

Oh! Atiku, my only Atiku,

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Oh! Atiku, my only Atiku for President 2007 grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by shutmouth(m): 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2007
Oh! Atiku, my only Atiku for HELL

Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by alabiyemmy(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2007
If the nam still wants to contest, then he should organise his own election, print his own voting cards etc, because acccording to INEC's rule, he stands disqualified, meaning AC has no presidential candidate, chikena. They finaly shot themselves in the leg. At least the courts can't twist INEC's hand for AC alone.
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by McKren(m): 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2007
What I simply like about this whole drama is his open attack on Yaradua. That will make him still unsafe when OBJ leaves office.
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by debosky(m): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2007
Atiku was his senior in school, and he stole Titi (AA's wife) from shutnouth, thats the cause of the beef grin grin grin grin

@ Alabi, if the 'indictment'/cause for disqualification is declared null and void, then Atiku will contest. you and OBj should just live with it and beat him at the polls if you can.
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by shutmouth(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2007
I came to Nairaland to nail Atiku.

Mission Accomplished!!!

It's time to say "AU REVOUR".

Got other important work to accomplish.

Buh Bye, See Ya!!!

Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by atiku07(m): 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2007
ugo, don't mind dem the only advice i have for them is to get the best shock absorber to accomodate what seems to be the biggest shock of their life i can't help laughing  grin grin grin grin
Re: Did AC Replace Atiku? by stanech: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2007
debosky:

Atiku was his senior in school, and he stole Titi (AA's wife) from shutnouth, thats the cause of the beef grin grin grin grin

LOL grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bin Laden Urges Americans To Convert / Ibb's N10 Million Photo-op With Media Executives / State Commissioner Of Police Should Be Elected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.