Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Who's Your Best Bible Character? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's Your Best Bible Character? (10761 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by thundafire: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2017
Akin1212:

God maketh all things including evil, ba? And we cannot ask him why, ba? And that same God wants us to fear and worship him, ba?

It seems you just described one TYRANT I used to know.
A fool remains a Fool,okay save dey grammar into ur throat , create ur humans for them to worship u and make sure u don't believe in Him wen in danger just save yourself superman
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by adepeter2027(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:
Samson. foolish man all brawn and no brain. cheesy

Taar

I disagree oo
God is the most foolish of all
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2017
JESUS for the following reasons
1: He is not a Hypocrite - All are equal in his eyes - all are special
2: He knows the word because he is the WORD - at the age 12 he was already schooling experts at Religion. He checks the context on which the passage is given and delivers the appropriate message for the enlightenment of the spirit. He does not pick verses here and there to support an opinion, he does not use guile, clever speech and forceful statement of assumptions to deceive his flock.
3: He is a Practical Christian: Being Spiritual does not cause the senses to take leave of absence of the mind. His message is for all, more importantly he came to rescue the lost not the proud elitist religion-drunk users.. who wear Christianity in speech and appearance not in Truth and Deeds.
4: He knows how to make a party come alive
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Akin1212(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2017
thundafire:
A fool remains a Fool,okay save dey grammar into ur throat , create ur humans for them to worship u and make sure u don't believe in Him wen in danger just save yourself superman

A fool calls others fools too, especially those who are wiser than him.

I have been in so many dangers and I have escaped them with my intuitions and logic. It's not even as if God answers people in danger.

Would I call a God who is not there to answer? Go and ask the victims of Ikeja Bomb blast, 9/11 bombing in US, Tsunami in Japan, Hurricanes in California and earthquake in Haiti if God answered them when they called.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Reeberry: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2017
Seems mods don't keep records to topic moved to FP. How many times will this similar thing make FP? undecided
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by daddytime(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2017
addikt:
Na JONAH OOOO... I Always wonder what he told his wife when he got home the third day grin

He'll be like. ..

WIFE: Where have you been since 3 days ago , no call , no text grin

JONAH: Na one stupid fish swallow me ooo, infact, he just dey vomit me now now I come say make I dey come house undecided

WIFE: Hanhan!!!, fish swallow you ??...you for no come house naa !!!

JONAH: I swear I no lie, come smell my armpit seff embarassed

WIFE: Mtshewwwww (walk away)

Music..... (ayele ooo, ibosi oooooooooo)

Too bad there weren't cell phones as at then and men were often times away from home for days un end according to the story books.
grin
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by daddytime(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2017
mrvitalis:
Devil

Innocent , killed less people than God, but still hated

Chased out of heaven because he asked for democracy

Really treated unfairly

grin grin grin

una dey mad aswear...
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by OtemSapien: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2017
obinna58:
David the brave warrior

With the help of God

David slewed 7000 Syrians chariots , and 40,000 horsemen and 40,000 footmen

What more could I say

Do you actually know the meaning of 'slew'. It doesn't mean stew o, it means 'killed'. And to imagine that it's human beings we are talking about undecided

Ah baba na you, I no quick see ur moniker. Good morning Sir cheesy
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Kingdollar28(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Elisha& Elijah
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by bastien: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2017
No one is talking about Job
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2017
drlaykay:
Who is your best bible character? If you were asked to pick a life you would love to live, whose bible character's would it be?

I love David. The grace upon him was mighty. And the way he easily acknowledged his sins and praised God is awesome

I luv Solomon, he's is a radical like me.

He killed his elder brother in order to become king.

I also want to challenge his 1000 wives record... cool
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by chimeskigabby(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2017
David
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Tekzyflex(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2017
Jezebel...The woman nah comfirm ashawo
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Sexytemi(f): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2017
purem:

the fact that you didn't know my monicker doesn't mean am a new comer or am not the king na... So you're talking to a king

pardon me your "HIGHness"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by obinna58(m): 11:41am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:

Do you actually know the meaning of 'slew'. It doesn't mean stew o, it means 'killed'. And to imagine that it's human beings we are talking about undecided

Ah baba na you, I no quick see ur moniker. Good morning Sir cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by awennie(f): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2017
Esther.. . How she was taken from ordinary young lady to become a queen. And how she used her position to save a whole nation not minding that she could have been destroyed in the process.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by MossLuv: 11:47am On Nov 12, 2017
Joseph, David and Solomon
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Abimbolataiwo69(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2017
Samuel
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Cyynthialove(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2017
King Solomon
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by kerry57: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2017
David because he is the man after God's heart and he knows how to get God's attention and that is thru praising and dancing. I have really been blessed thru this.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by obinna58(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2017
thundafire:
Hehe
You sound like someone highly deluded with religious shits
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by correctguy101(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2017
How many of you know Sennacherib in the Bible? Not my favorite Bible character

You know the Rabshakeh? Also not my favorite Bible character.

My favorite is Nimrod, the one guy Otem calls Nimshi, the only guy that dares opposed Yahweh and nothing happened to him.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by isaacology3000(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
King DAVID
The man after Gods own heart
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by mecussey(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Yahweh of course

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Question in Sunday School: Why is there evil in the world?

Sister A: The devil

Sister P: Sister A is right, the devil is responsible

Mr A: I disagree, Yahweh is responsible

Teacher: Mr A, Yahweh isn't responsible for evil, come on, don't blaspheme

MrA: but he said he created evil in Isaiah 45:7

Teacher: *Checks the verse and looks embarrassed*

Mr A: *notices the awkward silence* have you read it?

Teacher: *Changes the topic* Jesus died on the cross for our sins, let's talk about this sacrifice

Yes the lord do all things in order to balance equilebrum. If you are a science student, you will know it is the only way life will work. However, someone has to take the blame for the good and the bad. An MD of a company will take a bad decision and blame his manager for not advising him in time. Here the devil takes the blame for all the bad things. Instead of the devil to take the blame, he pushes the blame to me and you. Thats why you see someone pick a gun and shoot another. The bible now warns, do not allow yourself to be used, always be prayerful.
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by makky555(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
I'd like to live like Jael and Queen Esther.... They're my best characters
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by gaftsoil(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bible is not a play
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Taduma1(f): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Paul all time cause God appoint him as gentiles apostle. Most of us won't have known God

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Solomon.

Solomon.

Solomon.

Solomon.

Solomon.

Solomon.

Solomon.......

My man. wink
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
That's definitely DAVID
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by xtivin(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
Jehoshaphat,you need extraordinary faith to go to a battle with a guitar
Re: Who's Your Best Bible Character? by Primenet(m): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Joseph though hated by his brother yet God loves him and prepare a table before him in the presence of his haters.

He was made a Prime minister in a strange land.
Baba God thank you for your love and mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / *****the Dangers Of Premarital Sex *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.