Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan (1383 Views)

Sw Pdp Delivered More Votes Than Se Pdp / Disregard For Rule Of Law Worst Corruption Than Stealing Of Public Funds– Stuart / Why EFCC, ICPC, AGF May Lose More Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by myners007: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2017
FORMER President Goodluck Jonathan declared, on Saturday, that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) government had delivered more corruption than the promised change.

Jonathan, in a statement which was a reaction to an interview granted by the APC spokesman, Bolaji Abdullahi, over his assertion that the troubled Abdulrasheed Maina, is a legacy of the Jonathan government, said the APC was engaged in revisionism.

The statement, signed on behalf of Jonathan’s media team by his special Assistant, New Media, Reno Omokri, said: “This is historical revisionism of the highest order and is a major feature of the dishonest character trait that the APC has become known for.”

Jonathan said Maina was recruited into the civil service long before the PDP administration came into office.

He also stated that when his alleged infractions were uncovered, the Jonathan administration dismissed him from the civil service and declared him wanted.

Narrating the events that had played out since Maina’s reinstatement, he stated that the APC administration should be embarrassed by its one day, one scandal government in the last two years.

The statement listed the other alleged scandals that had broken out under the APC.

“Whether it is Maina; the NNPC $25 billion scam; Babachir’s grass cutter scam; Amina Mohammed’s $300 million timber scandal; the N700 million ministry of mines and steel website; Buratai’s Dubai house; the Ikoyi billions; the budget padding scandal, the missing budget scandal; no Paracetamol in the State House Clinic scandal, the fact remains that the Buhari administration has delivered more corruption than change to the Nigerian people.

“We therefore ask Bolaji Abdullahi and the APC to keep their beloved Maina and leave former President Jonathan and the PDP out of their love affair with him,” the statement read.
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/apc-govt-delivered-corruption-change-jonathan/

3 Likes

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2017
DRUNK MAN TALKING...

I believe the cancer of the mouth that prevented him from talking all this while just vanished.

King and supporters of looters talking trash, he will never speak about Diezani or all the allegations his wife is facing everyday.

Shameless Mr STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
Tufiakwa!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by izzou(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2017
The truth undiluted

But the problem is that it came from the wrong person

lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2017
#STEALINGISNOTCORRUPTION

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by Celcius: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2017
True.
I can't help but agree sha...with only 8% of 2017 budget implemented by November what's there to show for? We've seen more scandals than dividend of a good government.

10 Likes

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by jayson87: 8:08am On Nov 12, 2017
Savage! Bespoke Truth.

Under GEJ : Stealing is not corruption

Under PMB : Stealing is a part of the government

5 Likes

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 12, 2017
APC, it is not too late to wake up.
Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by nelcliff(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Nobody dare to see truth as truth until it got busted.. APC keep lying to people. Thank God 2019 is already around the corner..

1 Like

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by midolian(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2017
Truly, I have seen many shameless men..buh never seen one like Jonathan and his wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by ChangetheChange: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2017
“Whether it is Maina; the NNPC $25 billion scam; Babachir’s grass cutter scam; Amina Mohammed’s $300 million timber scandal; the N700 million ministry of mines and steel website; Buratai’s Dubai house; the Ikoyi billions; the budget padding scandal, the missing budget scandal; no Paracetamol in the State House Clinic scandal, the fact remains that the Buhari administration has delivered more corruption than change to the Nigerian people.

grin grin grin

True talk

Buhari zombies will drink rat poison today because of this Statement

6 Likes

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by delugajackson: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2017
He's making a whole lot of sense.

The corruption in this administration is too damn much. Everyday, they keep dragging PDP & GEJ into their mess.

2years down the lane, when will they stop?

7 Likes

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by efighter: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Dear drunk ineffectual buffoon, the money in your untamed wife Mama Piss Sheppopo's account is enough to build 2nd, 3rd and even 4th Niger Bridge, complete East-West road, fully fun the Maritime University and build refineries. What about the $23b agreement you signed 5 years ago to build Greenfield refineries? Why is the name Goatluck Jonaddaft mentioned in all oil corruption cases in Italy, US, Germany, e.t.c. What about the Ikoyi $43.4m which you gave your NIA DG? What about the $9.8m which Andrew Yakubu refused to share with your girlfriend Diezaini but kept in his Kaduna family house? Your unfortunate father must be mad wherever he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2017
So says a Useless man, who alongside his idiotic wife stole almost the entire Nigerian Patrimony!

No wonder only equally useless and hate filled ipob Vandals regard him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by Trut(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2017
GEJ is 100% correct, Buhari and APC have delivered dividend of corruption than fighting corruption. This useless government is known to be one week one corruption scandal.

The chronic zombies above will insult GEJ and IPOB because they have been programmed to remain ZOMBIES FOREVER

7 Likes

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by kocvalour(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2017
Hero of Democracy

Buhari still remains a Terrorist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
#STEALINGISNOTCORRUPTION
Stealing is stealing,a thief,you can't go to the market and steal a market woman money and expect her to be shouting corruption instead of thief.

1 Like

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by SweetJoystick(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2017
Well said
Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by roundman: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2017
Its a sad reality that jonathan will still be talking if not for the kind of country we have.a man who could not complete the east west road that passes through his place and the kind of corruption his govt was involved in,really this man should have been in prison.it pains me whenever i hear him speak.wasted the only slot the niger delta would have been proud of.i am from delta state so i know what i am talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by Sunky200: 10:54am On Nov 12, 2017
this is getting interesting, Buhari delivered more corruption than his change promises? well, I heard you said you are under pressure to contest in 2019.
this is getting very interesting
Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by kernel505: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2017
midolian:
Truly, I have seen many shameless men..buh never seen one like Jonathan and his wife.

If your father was successful, you won't be online venting venom or hurling insult on others.
Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by delugajackson: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2017
I've said it before. APC is a party of looters and pillagers whose common agenda is to steal our common wealth.

No sensible person will want APC's return in 2019 after their display of unbridlled corruption which from all indications, is being spear-headed by the vegetable in power.

1 Like

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by surgical: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
#STEALINGISNOTCORRUPTION
legally speaking.

1 Like

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by surgical: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Stealing is stealing,a thief,you can't go to the market and steal a market woman money and expect her to be shouting corruption instead of thief.
This a like programmed robort, they ve been programmed to reason this way the only way to help them is to debug them, simple research they can't make exposing their ignorance.

1 Like

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by Omeokachie: 11:22am On Nov 12, 2017
The list is endless...

Buhari and certificate scam

Dambazzau & arms scam

Burutai & dubai mansions

Abba Kyari & MTN fines

Oke & Ikoyi dollars

Maikanti Baru & NNPC $26b contract scam

Babachir & IDP grasscutting

IGP & N120b scam

Amaechi & looting of Rivers treasury

Fashola & $350m power ministry scam

Malami, Maina & pension scam

Magu & damning DSS corruption report.

....that for you is your government of 'chain-ge'
Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by thesolutions(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
DRUNK MAN TALKING...

I believe the cancer of the mouth that prevented him from talking all this while just vanished.

King and supporters of looters talking trash, he will never speak about Diezani or all the allegations his wife is facing everyday.

Tufiakwa!!
Pained. Sorry. I don't have anti Jonathan capsule to give you. You just have to endure it.
Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by tuniski: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
#STEALINGISNOTCORRUPTION
With buhari, corruption is official!
Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 12, 2017
GEJ IS A MAD MAN
Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by devindevin2000: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
[s]DRUNK MAN TALKING...

Shameless Mr STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.[/s]
Tufiakwa!!

roundman:
[s]Its a sad reality that jonathan will still be talking if not for the kind of country we have.a man who could not complete the east west road that passes through his place and the kind of corruption his govt was involved in,really this man should have been in prison.it pains me whenever i hear him speak.wasted the only slot the niger delta would have been proud of.i am from delta state so i know what i am talking about.[/s]

whateverkay:
GEJ IS A MAD MAN
Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2017
devindevin2000:

I'm from bayelsa state. Gej failed we ijaws. He is a useless man
Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by Pavarottii(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2017
modelmike7:
DRUNK MAN TALKING...

Tufiakwa!!
unintelligent people like u focus on the messsenger than the message. answer the simple question. was it GEJ that employed Maina?
Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by devindevin2000: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2017
whateverkay:

[s]I'm from bayelsa state. Gej failed we ijaws. He is a useless man[/s]

Useless afonja thing...

Re: APC Govt Has Delivered More Corruption Than Change —jonathan by Pavarottii(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2017
whateverkay:

I'm from bayelsa state. Gej failed we ijaws. He is a useless man
he failed you. not ijaws. so please be personal not generalize. please tell me what he is supposed to do for u that he didn't do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lekki Ajah Toll Colony / PDP Chieftain Blasts Osinbajo For Advising Nigerians Against Defending Self / Dino Melaye Recall Saga: Why INEC Should Be Sued.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.