Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,366 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

"It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" (41251 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse / Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by nwakaibeya1: 1:08am On Nov 13, 2017
Many people who claim to pay tithe &sow seeds in churches dont have genuine means of livelihood,looking at them spiritually where we dwell,people mostly do it thinking God will forgive their atrocities committed.

Paying tithes makes meaning if you have basic promises of Jesus Christ which is peace, light&unbeleivable power&Jesus knows you personally#do you sleep well at night after paying tithes,do evil people fear you?

We ask you the money you pay as tithe &seed sowing how genuine is it what is your source of money? If your source is Evil it's best you kept your money in your house hence, you are enriching the pastor or prophet who is not known to Jesus Christ &very many prophets& pastors who collect those tithes are not known to Jesus Christ &if as said it's offensive to you we are open to confrontation spiritually not like those daddy freeze who want physical debate ,no the things of spirit are not debated spiritually those who understand the spiritual knows where the battle field is not on social media.Be wise and know the truth that tithe is acceptable to Jesus Christ if your source is genuine spiritually and physically https:///hrDqzEC1zM

Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by alolimet: 6:05am On Nov 13, 2017
Unrepentant sinners always think they can bribe God with their substance. Hence you will see ritualists giving millions to churches thinking God will forgive them for blood sheding. I laff!
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Abudu2000(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Joephat:
Religion is a colonial scam

Lately is now an avenue to get rich.

Buhari, If you're really a hard man, instead of sending soldiers to kill innocent citizens.

Just start collecting TAX from all churches and prove your hard man, this ppl exploit ignorance citizens to get rich.

Collect the money and use it judiciously or better allow your cabal to loot it but the best thing to do is to use the money to increase Npower monthly allowance and it will touch the lives of an average Nigeria paying such tax.

Our vagabonds won't think that direction

Just look at this God of Men.
in as much as I agree with you it is NOT only churches, even mosques should be paying tax too. Infact any organization causing noise pollution.enough of these their Laundering scam activities
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Abudu2000(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2017
aujile:
All of u crying everywher about tithe I have one question for you. The tithe I pay, is it your money that i'm using to pay it? If you think you are wise by not paying tithe, why not remain as the only "wise man" and stop looking for those you wil win to your foolishness. I so much luv the scriptures
this is so daft of you to use such a flimsy escuse for ur stupidity. If ur tithing was indeed biblical as u claim then what stops u from quoting one or two verses? I'm absolutely sure this is a pastor talking
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by MichaelBlake40: 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Dongreat:
Everybody wants to sound relevant and use this tithing jargon to trend. What we fail to ask ourselves is why is a God so powerfully potriated in the Bible needs physical cash? As powerful potraited he must be omnipotent and omnipotent don’t need a specific house for worshipping nor does he need money?
I guess it has to do with IQ. And Common Nigerians, the white invaded your land, forced you into submitting to a religion which plagiarized the doctrines of the Egyptian worshippers (note: Egyptology existed 5000BC), made you believed a man far away in Bethlehem died for you (in Africa; really) 2000years ago and forced you into believing a Bible with no known or stable author.
Truly critical thinking is well lacked in this country.
I implore you to read, research, watch documentaries and ask questions.

Well everyone need a placebo to feel serene and religion is the most powerful placebo.
Have you truly read the bible from the beginning to end?
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by aujile(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Abudu2000:
this is so daft of you to use such a flimsy escuse for ur stupidity. If ur tithing was indeed biblical as u claim then what stops u from quoting one or two verses? I'm absolutely sure this is a pastor talking
That which you just said was already captured by the scripture..."He uses the foolish things of this world..." what u call stupidity is flying me higher and i'm grateful to God for choosing me out of the world and making manifest His wisdom in me and through me. Keep wailing Mr "wise" man
Re: "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" by Justbright(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
pascal558:
If it was void then u will knw that every other laws in d old testaments where void to,including d ten commandments!

Stop confusion urself....tithing is not a criteria for making heaven,BT if u go against any of d 10/commandment ,den u can't make heaven.....so stop placing tithing at par with 10 commandment...pple like u should stop confusing urself and ur likes all in d name of proving a point Dat tithing is legit...peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / Couple Suspended In Church For Public Display Of Affection. "It's A Sin" -Pastor / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.