Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) (20490 Views)

Ganduje Empowers Petty Traders With N135m / "Kwankwaso Behind Video Of Governor Ganduje Receiving $5m Bribe" - CSOs / E Make Sense? - Governor Ganduje Empowers 5,200 Mai Shayi With N208m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by MishdaFish: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
He made them Mai Shayi

Contrary to criticism of the programme in the Social Media, this is actually a laudable programme where beneficiaries (Mai Shayi - a tea/bread seller who also sells cooked indomie and fried-eggs under a makeshift tent) will be able to make between N2000 and N5000 in profit every day depending on patronage, thereby preventing them from embracing a life of crime.

We should do critical analysis of things our politicians do before criticizing.
These people are already in the business empowering them would meant upgrading their business to a cafe or expanding the business to do more. Honestly i am not impressed. I growing up i used to know Akwa ibom boys and gurls as house help in most of our neighbourhood, today they are no longer there because Victor Attah made education free and mandatory. The Akwa ibom story change in just a span of 10-15yrs because of educational emppwerment.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by Yakson09: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
He ix empowering tea vendors wich is a lucrative business in northern nigeria.
Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by buffalowings: 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Kelklein:
He just did that

He made them Mai Shayi

Contrary to criticism of the programme in the Social Media, this is actually a laudable programme where beneficiaries (Mai Shayi - a tea/bread seller who also sells cooked indomie and fried-eggs under a makeshift tent) will be able to make between N2000 and N5000 in profit every day depending on patronage, thereby preventing them from embracing a life of crime.

#my2kobo tho
Ogbeni, you say wetin. Critical analysis.
If this is the kind of empowerment you want from our politicians
Then I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ns real wa

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by ayagha: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
is this not stomach infrastructure? later some fools will start abusing fayose

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
kingNovak:
oga stfu. Swear to God you have never bought cooked indomie and egg to eat. If you have, let thunder fire you for been this foolish n hypocritical.

You think everyone is same? i rather go hungry than eat outside, why will I buy indomie outside when I can cook it at the comfort of my home? again you can try discuss issues not individuals, this empowerment thing is distasteful, it shows how backward we are as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by Imunose(f): 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Its obvious the governor of kano considers its citizens as just hungry and unintelligent.

Better empowerment programmes should be planned and not egg and bread they can take back to their houses and consume among.

Well, congrats to the beneficiaries grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by 2shure: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
fayose wont like this

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by Leez(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Bolustical:
Obviously, Rochas is the best the SE can produce.
Goes to show the dearth of good leaders in your region.
grin grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is beautiful. Which one have they done in Lagos if not to seize their bikes !!!!
Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2017
useless governors everywhere

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by Wheezdom(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
smithsydny:
And some people are insulting baba stomach infrastructure in ekiti..

What do u call this?
gullet infranstructure

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by smalls001: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Its better you do nothing!!!!!
ct2:
it's better than doing nothing
Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by smalls001: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
You should do your analysis before commenting... Let me ask you, how much do you think the cost of these bread, eggs and noodles or Mai Shayi as you called it. How does profit of 2k or 5k empower an individual in Nigeria. Its not like you can use it to pay for education. Can they?? So wats the empowerment. As long as they cannot afford education, its only a matter of time before they pick up crime to fully survive in our society of today. Do the maths well.

Kelklein:
He just did that

He made them Mai Shayi

#my2kobo tho
Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Am not surprised . Mai shayi business don start be that.
Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by fabianjay101(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
Abyduel7:
Yesterday in Kano state, Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje presided over the Yanshayi Empowermnent Programme across the 44 Local Government of the state at Open Theatre, Government House, Kano.
Items used for the empowerment included crates of eggs, cartons of noodles, loaves of bread alomgside beverages.

MORE PHOTOS @ http://www.ifeanyicy.com/2017/11/kano-state-governor-empowers-citizens.html

empowerment indeed, rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by Kelklein(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
smalls001:
You should do your analysis before commenting... Let me ask you, how much do you think the cost of these bread, eggs and noodles or Mai Shayi as you called it. How does profit of 2k or 5k empower an individual in Nigeria. Its not like you can use it to pay for education. Can they?? So wats the empowerment. As long as they cannot afford education, its only a matter of time before they pick up crime to fully survive in our society of today. Do the maths well.

I only have one question for you sir.

How much profit have you made today?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
are they no better Empowerment programs for his people, this shows the only thing they do is drink tea and after that what's next?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by seraphz: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
what a shame, leaders without vision.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by FreedomObaro: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
God pls let sense fall on our leaders
and those gullible ones who still sing their praises blindly

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by wellmax(m): 11:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
Spylord48:
Shameless and wicked politicians! So after feeding them today will they still feed them tomorrow and next?
Why can't they create jobs or create conducive environment for people to start business and fend for themselves?
Take your shallow mind elsewhere .
As ridiculous as it may sound he's empowering them for small scale businesses . The popular Mai Shai and Noddles fast food vendor
Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by louismane2: 1:21am On Nov 13, 2017
AryaSand:
Osheyyyy! Stomach Infrastructure aye. Even Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure can't beat this.
Lool
Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by Cromagnon: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2017
decatalyst:
Awon werey!

After promising us good life, electricity good road and good water, here they come again (stomach infrastructure) with their useless maneuvers to manipulate the illiterate and semi-illiterate while the so called literate few watch on!

In fact, thunder fire all politicians! sad
they're billionaires, you're ranting. Who craze pass
Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by BennyMaiNasara(m): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2017
Its a good one. restaurants and other form of food business don't really sell in the north the way Mai Shayi does. I want to believe this intervention was assessment based.
Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by Zaen: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
What a shameful act. They just want us to remain poor. I wonder what the requirements are in picking advisers. *weeping in Spanish
Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
Cromagnon:
they're billionaires, you're ranting. Who craze pass

Re: Governor Ganduje Empowers Residents With Eggs, Noodles & Beverages (Photos) by Cromagnon: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2017
[quote author=decatalyst post=62385200][/quote]you know you've won wen the other person only has insults left.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" / Natasha Akpoti Pays Dino Melaye A Condolence Visit With Kogi Women / Peter Odike's Son Arrested For Killing And Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.