Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) (1315 Views)

Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / "My Wife’s Beauty Makes Me Sleepless, I Want A Divorce" - Zimbabwea Man To Judge / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
A mist the whole drama in Nigeria right now on domestic voilence, here are a few rule you should all lookout for when choosing a life partner.

Never marry a man who is a virgin

Never marry a man (over 25) who has only lived with his mother

Never marry a man who doesn’t know how to cook, clean the loo, or change a light bulb

Never marry a man who refuses to give you MouthAction

Never marry a man who finds menstruation disgusting

Never marry a man who habitually lies

Never marry a man who’s not gotten over his past loves

Never marry a man who only understands emotional expression as violence

Never marry a man who is addicted to drugs, alcohol or gambling.

Never marry a man who hates women.

1 Share

Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by whitebeard(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
This op is in a different world from ours...continue day dreaming... Prince charming is on his white horse gallivanting towards u..!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by GloriaNinja(f): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
undecided AND NEVER MARRY A MAN WHO IS BROKE TOO.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by doctimonyeka(m): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
I pity you OP.... You better create your own man..
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by MhizzAJ(f): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
I don't get that 'virgin part' oo
What do you mean by that

Never...Never.. Never
Who will someone now marry
You didn't even mention the most important rule

3 Likes

Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by KingsJohnson(m): 12:54pm On Nov 12, 2017
To Guys, Never Marry the Op

3 Likes

Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ok,so which kind of women men should not marry undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by zinizta: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided AND NEVER MARRY A MAN WHO IS BROKE TOO.

You Must Be Dangote's Daughter...

Ask Your Dad If He Has Never Been Broke.
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by divinehand2003(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Then marry only yourself

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by lilmax(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
so we virgins should go and die?
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by lilmax(m): 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
zinizta:

Ask Your Dad If He Has Never Being Broke.
are you broke?
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
'Never marry a man who is a virgin'

Op are you sure your brain is with you?
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by hemartins(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2017
There are no rules to relationships because it's not formal and shouldn't be treated as such.

when two People really want each other, everything will come naturally to them, they will know what to do, how to do it and when to do it.
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by mrphysics(m): 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
We have heard you. We'll look into the matter in the next Eke market day. The Igwe traveled to a neighbouring village for a diplomatic meeting and the Council of elders cannot delibrate on this issue in his absence. We'll get back to you as soon the Igwe comes back.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
zinizta:

Ask Your Dad If He Has Never Being Broke.
Don't involve my dad in this matter and for the record, my late dad was never broke, he was very hard-working and I expect any man that will be my future husband to be the same, not same lazy ass dead beat motherfuccker.

1 Like

Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by Lalas247(f): 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
Never marry a Virgin Why ?
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Looks like a list conducted by a 15 yr old kid.
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by uminem02(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
OP, you need clay.
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by zinizta: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Don't involve my dad in this matter and for the record, my late dad was never broke, he was very hard-working and I expect any man that will be my future husband to be the same, not same lazy ass dead beat motherfuccker.

I Am Taking You To School On This So You Should Rather Be Taking Some Notes.

Anyone Can Be Broke - Even Your So Called Rich And Hardworking People. Why Do You Think Banks Grant Loans?

So Think Before You Comment.
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by TheArchangel(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
zinizta:

Anyone Can Be Broke - Even Your So Called Rich And Hardworking People. Why Do You Think Banks Grant Loans?

You should apologize for involving her dad, that's how gentlemen behaves sad
zinizta:

You should apologize for involving her dad, that's how gentlemen behaves
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by zinizta: 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
TheArchangel:
You should apologize for involving her dad, that's how gentlemen behaves sadYou should apologize for involving her dad, that's how gentlemen behaves

Please Point Out The Insult In My Comment...
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2017
zinizta:

Ask Your Dad If He Has Never Been Broke.

The word Poor is what she should be using, no one can escape being broke Dangote's broke could millions
Re: 10 Rules To Follow When Considering Which Man To Marry (photo ) by Rukkydelta(f): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
That number one is pure bullshit
Virgin guys rocks anytime, everyday

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Woman Turns Husband Into A Big Snake. / Soon To Be Brides and grooms, Please Come In, Let's Plan Together! / She Did Abortion Without Telling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.