Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. (1430 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by Behankey(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,

It's been weeks after the release of the Tecno Phantom 8. Tecno Mobile's flagship for the year.

If you are currently using Tecno Phantom 8 or have handled the device, please share your experience with the phone so far, the performance, both the good and not so good part of it.

Also you can rate the device on a scale of 1-10

Thank you.

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by Ennyholar: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
A friend recently bought his and he's enjoying every bit of it.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by dejiWEST: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Saw a girl with one recently and she just dey shakara! sad
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by Jaculze(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why should I spend such an amount for this device? It must have some good specs for it to cost this much.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by scarycuteface(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Only saw it last week, my boss dropped his phantom 6 for it. I must confess, it is more than I expected. Battery life is okay and the camera captures beautiful pictures.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by omoalajah(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
scale 9
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by missslimzy(f): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nice review
scarycuteface:
Only saw it last week, my boss dropped his phantom 6 for it. I must confess, it is more than I expected. Battery life is okay and the camera captures beautiful pictures.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by datyorubaboy: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
i think its a great device overall
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by Freelancerx: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
datyorubaboy:
It should be. I haven't seen anything negative so far. Which is good for Tecno.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by stanboy28(m): 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Don't need to....flexing my s7 edge...it's gonna take tecno half a decade to make a phone as great as the s7 edge #samsung
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by Behankey(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2017
datyorubaboy:
I think so too. Reviews and user feedbacks are encouraging so far
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by scarycuteface(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
missslimzy:
Nice review
I wish I can own it myself. So I can enjoy the features of the phone seamlessly
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by sureinfo: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2017
Behankey:
I think so too. Reviews and user feedbacks are encouraging so far
Super encouraging sef, the phone promises to be a wonder in hand
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by tafat: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
sureinfo:

Do you use the phone personally, what's your personal experience
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by Behankey(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2017
sureinfo:

Yeah. You know this.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by Freelancerx: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
sureinfo:

Oh really? Sounds good then
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by Franky826: 11:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tecno marketers opens a thread and still the ones discussing with themselves

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by Kogbaski: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Franky826:
Tecno marketers opens a thread and still the ones discussing with themselves

Lol. It don't matter. Doesn't change the fact that it's a great device
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 : Your Experience So Far And Rating. by Shadedtee: 1:15am On Jan 03, 2018
I don't have one, but from what I hear it is a good buy

(1) (Reply)

New Original Samsung And HTC Phones At Affordable Prices / Apple Iphone 7 32 GB Unlocked Location Ikeja Price N180k Negotiable / Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Full Phone Specification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.