Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (34704 Views)

S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by sarrki(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
Teacher with life jacket on while the pupils are left unprotected.

I am scared to the bone

This are people we entrust our children with

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by stephleena(f): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
lol,its just crazy..it could be there are no kids sizes..

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by bkool7(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Can one life jacket go round the kids?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by crazygod(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
This picture is an analogy of how Nigeria is today cool

276 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by sarrki(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
bkool7:
Can one life jacket go round the kids?

Is it a must to go on the excursion ?

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by sarrki(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
stephleena:
lol,its just crazy..it could be there are no kids sizes..

Then they shouldn't have embarked on this kind of trip

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Tolexander: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
Just like Buhari, the teacher and Nigerian masses as the pupils.

Buhari could travel to UK at will to treat himself in one of the best hospitals and medical practitioners.
While the masses can't afford doing that. So obvious in the Aso Rock clinic with no syringe as alleged by Aishat Buhari.

Buhari is the protected teacher,
Nigerian masses are the unprotected pupils
The boat can be likened to be Nigeria
while the river on which the boat moves is all form of sicknesses.

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Yeligray(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
That's what differentiates selfishness from selflessness

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
angry

This is pathetic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by tukdi: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
Innocent kids! cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by sarrki(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tolexander:
Just like Nigerian leaders are enjoying the Nigerian wealth, immunized against criticism and shielded from physical assault, while the citizens are protected.

I agree with your statement above

Having said that,

But disagreed with where you mentioned pmb

He met the whole system in shambles

I assure you he will fix it

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by bkool7(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:

That depends.
I'm sure if it's that important, parents wouldn't have allowed kids go thru a canoe.
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
bkool7:

That depends.
I'm sure if it's that important, parents wouldn't have allowed kids go thru a canoe.

What is the importance ?

Its bad

This are innocent kids

Don't be surprise that the parents might know they are going on excursion but didn't know where

Even if they were told they will never have allowed the kids without life jacket

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Tolexander: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Just like Nigerian leaders are enjoying the Nigerian wealth, immunized against criticism and shielded from physical assault, while the citizens are not protected.

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Yusfunoble(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin

Yoruba will say "Tina bajo ni, ti are eni lan kòkò gbòn"
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by smulti(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:

Having said that,

He will ?

after two years, he will !!

your statement can be likened to a building structure after two years the foundation is yet to be seen

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by sarrki(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
smulti:

He will ?

after two years, he will !!

your statement can be likened to a building structure after two years the foundation is yet to be seen

We are talking about Nigeria here young man

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by DozieInc(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
angry angry sad sad
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by josh001(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
She obviously feels she has done no wrong; so she snaps pictures away.

The senselessness and wickedness in this country. A stupid sense of entitlement to the best things; best cars, best houses, even the best life. This shoot is Nigeria shown in one picture.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by sarrki(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
josh001:
She obviously feels she has done no wrong; so she snaps pictures away.

The senselessness and wickedness in this country. A stupid sense of entitlement to the best things; best cars, best houses, even the best life. This shoot is Nigeria shown in one picture.

Spot on
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Tolexander: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:

Having said that,

We knew they were in shambles, that was why we voted for him against the incumbent to fix them.

If they were not in shamble, we wouldn't vote for him.

If he can't fix them, better he doesn't worsen their situation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
BLACK AFRICANS.......we are at it again.
Typical Nigerian Leadership style.

I will be more interested in having her as a bedside savoury than engaging her in an argument.
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Flaghouse1: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:

I am scared to the bone
T

Sarrki,

First reasonable post from you, upon all your ranting never knew you have empathy,nice one bro !!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
The woman is PMB while the pupils are Nigerians.
How much was Aso rock hospital budget again, also how much has PMB spent on his medical tourism this year alone?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by indoorlove(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
Most of the children, if not all can swim very well. I served in the riverine area and I could remember most of the children laughing at us whenever we put on our life jackets. They be like ' how can grown adult like this not know how to swim. To them it's a way of life. So don't crucify the teacher.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
indoorlove:
Most of the children, if not all can swim very well. I served in the riverine area and I could remember most of the children laughing at us whenever we put on our life jackets. They be like ' how can grown adult like this not know how to swim. To them it's a way of life. So don't crucify the teacher.

This is typical Nigerian reasoning : all assumptions and conclusions with zero supporting evidence. Please stop. My brain can't take it.

This is a very sad and depressing picture. If I knew this lady and had the opportunity, I would slap her three or four times (consequences be damned), get her locked up for recklessly endangering these children, and ensure she is dismissed from her job. The id.iot is even smiling for the camera.

In any sane society, there would be a thunderous uproar at this incident but Nigeria is not a society and most Nigerians are not sane.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
WHAT THE TEACHER WAS REASONING

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by giddykay: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:

abio, when there are no materials needed for protection, must they go? Wailers will now be wailing after mami water don chop breakfast or lunch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Flaghouse1: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
indoorlove:

Watery assumptions sir, so if kids in US/UK are going for excursion, underminingthe fact that the majority of them can swim , that does not preclude them from wearing life jacket as a standard procedure.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:

I am scared to the bone

how are u sure she is a teacher ehn
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by duduade: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Nigerian teacher... Loooool
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Pacesetter123(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
The maritime journey embarked upon by dis school is against all known safety rules.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus / My Friend Has Been Withdrawn From School, Should I Tell Her? / Most Respected Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.