Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (34706 Views)

S'africa Students Welcome Nigeria Teacher With Victory Parade / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by MrHenshaw: 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:
Teacher with life jacket on while the pupils are left unprotected.

I am scared to the bone

This are people we entrust our children with

Ru surprised?
Exactly the scenario with Nigerians and their leaders .
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by KingSango(m): 11:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
sarrki:

I am scared to the bone

Nigeria is a struggling economy I am sure if the money was there all the children would have life vest. In Ancient times there were no life vests and children took boat rides.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by DesChyko: 4:24am On Nov 13, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

This is typical Nigerian reasoning : all assumptions and conclusions with zero supporting evidence. Please stop. My eyes can't take it.

This is a very sad and depressing picture. If I knew this lady and had the opportunity, I would slap her three or four times (consequences be damned), get her locked up for recklessly endangering these children, and ensure she is dismissed from her job. The id.iot is even smiling for the camera.

In any sane society, there would be a thunderous uproar at this incident but Nigeria is not a society and most Nigerians are not sane.

Bros, calm down.
That is a riverine area and that teacher is most probably a new appointee who has little idea how to navigate the waters on her own. Besides, life vests don't come cheap and I've never seen a child's specs before
Do you see the difference in their body orientations? The woman still leaned on the boat's body for support while the kids appear to feel free. They are locals. They are familiar with being on/in water.
This is not a guess. I've taught in a riverine community before.
You seem to believe that is an excursion. It may just be kids going home like they do everyday from school. Saw this a lot. And they didn't have an adult guide.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by laribari(m): 6:11am On Nov 13, 2017
crazygod:
This picture is an analogy of how Nigeria is today cool

Yea, fake and selfish leaders, fake captain. In Nigeria the captain (leader) is the first to abandon ship, while idly it's the other way around.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by sarrki(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2017
DesChyko:

Bros, calm down.
That is a riverine area and that teacher is most probably a new appointee who has little idea how to navigate the waters on her own. Besides, life vests don't come cheap and I've never seen a child's specs before
Do you see the difference in their body orientations? The woman still leaned on the boat's body for support while the kids appear to feel free. They are locals. They are familiar with being on/in water.
This is not a guess. I've taught in a riverine community before.
You seem to believe that is an excursion. It may just be kids going home like they do everyday from school. Saw this a lot. And they didn't have an adult guide.

Excursion or no excursion

Is it right ?
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by mebad(m): 8:13am On Nov 13, 2017
If she dont save herself who will go and explain to the kids parents?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Born2Breed(f): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:

I am scared to the bone

God protect our kids cos these teachers can't be trusted.
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by sainty2k3(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Yusfunoble:
grin

Yoruba will say "Tina bajo ni, ti are eni lan kòkò gbòn"
E ma Seun o. What if there is no kid size , the teacher can not come and kill herself,
Whatvif she iabthe only one that can not swim, don't be surprised in a riverine area, all those small boys may swim better than fish
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by sniperr007(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2017
stephleena:
lol,its just crazy..it could be there are no kids sizes..

This hand floaters nko? D kids can wear them.
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2017
indoorlove:
Most of the children, if not all can swim very well. I served in the riverine area and I could remember most of the children laughing at us whenever we put on our life jackets. They be like ' how can grown adult like this not know how to swim. To them it's a way of life. So don't crucify the teacher.
with people like you, we are not surprised why the country is like this ,just hear yourself undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by highchief1: 8:17am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:

I am scared to the bone

crazy parents don't blame d teacher nobody can put my children inside river I'll close down the school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by DWJOBScom(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Tolexander:
Just like Buhari, the teacher and Nigerian masses as the pupils.

Buhari could travel to UK at will to treat himself in one of the best hospitals and medical practitioners.
While the masses can't afford doing that. So obvious in the Aso Rock clinic with no syringe as alleged by Aishat Buhari.

Buhari is the protected teacher,
Nigerian masses are the unprotected pupils
The boat can be likened to be Nigeria
while the river on which the boat moves is all form of sicknesses.

Be careful o
His supporters are not smiling these days
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by dodelight(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:

I agree with your statement above

Having said that,

But disagreed with where you mentioned pmb

He met the whole system in shambles

I assure you he will fix it

You again, ehn?! 'he met the whole system in shambles?!' You once said Jonathan's only fault was his weakness on corruption, which means there were still positive development under him. you're now saying everything under him failed? Including agriculture? Shame! You messed again!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by ken2baba(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:

You have to learn how to write in English before posting
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by joeace2020(m): 8:24am On Nov 13, 2017
indoorlove:
Most of the children, if not all can swim very well. I served in the riverine area and I could remember most of the children laughing at us whenever we put on our life jackets. They be like ' how can grown adult like this not know how to swim. To them it's a way of life. So don't crucify the teacher.

Wow! Such buffonery based on assumptions. Ask yourself would she ignore standard safety procedures for her students because they know how to swim in a civilized society? Nigerians the way you people reason is baffling. We are the only type of people who say thing's like. "malaria nor dey kill African man" And Africans can withstand anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by FarahAideed: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:

Having said that,

I disagree with you Buhari never met Nigeria in shambles he is actually the Major factor why Nigerian is in Shambles from the He convinced and led NCOs to kill Aguiyi Ironsi , to participating inan unneeded coup to oust Gowon and then the mist unnecessary coup to oust Shagari which was waht finnaly derailed Nigeria .
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by ken2baba(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:

Having said that,

he has always been part of the system

A second time president, he will fix it after he leaves office.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by don4real18(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2017
How do we know that she's a teacher?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by j64real(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2017
Tolexander:

Buhari could travel to UK at will to treat himself in one of the best hospitals and medical practitioners.
While the masses can't afford doing that. So obvious in the Aso Rock clinic with no syringe as alleged by Aishat Buhari.

Literature genius
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by vicfy(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2017
The teacher is probably a stranger. Believe me, those kids are real fishes when it comes to swimming. I served in Patani LGA. I thought I know how to swim, untill I was challenged by a Primary two pupil to swim in a flowing river...with "shit" afloat cry
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by one4GOD(f): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:

I am scared to the bone

grin grin grin grin grin rodfl
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by ashjay001(m): 8:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Yusfunoble:
grin
Yoruba will say "Tina bajo ni, ti are eni lan kòkò gbòn"

Tina bajo ni, to jo omo eni, ti are eni lan koko gbo.
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by ashjay001(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2017
smulti:

He will ?

after two years, he will !!

your statement can be likened to a building structure after two years the foundation is yet to be seen

Trying to build a structure on an occupied land. U first have to bring down d previous structure or work with what u have
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by ksbusari(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2017
Typical of Nigerian leaders

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by morbeta(m): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2017
crazygod:
This picture is an analogy of how Nigeria is today cool

Took the word out of my mouth
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by debossng: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Have you been to a typical riverine area before? That's how children transport to and fro School everyday. The lady in the pix may not be a Teacher at all because Teachers in such environment don't look so flashy. I suspect she was visiting the area for the first time.

Just my thinking though...
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Aunty, why nau?

Life no get seniority o angry
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by efighter: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2017
Tolexander:

In what country's hospital did Mama Piss died and resurrected on the 8th day beating Lazarus of the Bible to the record?

a. Nigeria
b. Togo
c. Germany
d. Ghana
e. Okrika
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Lh19(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2017
This is just our Nigerian pastors and their congregation angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Fortunehunter(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2017
OK now!

Na who wan die for another person?

If Na you, you go gree?
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Etianwanokon: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2017
They should provide enough and produce sizes for children.
Re: Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected by Tobium1(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2017
stephleena:
lol,its just crazy..it could be there are no kids sizes..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money Inside Campus / Most Respected Universities In Nigeria / Hilarious Pix Involving Class Captain In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.