Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:47 AM

16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) (43945 Views)

How I Was Gang Raped By 10 Touts - Lady (Photo) / Young Girl Gang-Raped In Benue By 4 Boys Who Filmed The Act / Dog Dies In Colombia, Was 'Gang-Raped' And Stabbed 30 Times (2) (3) (4)

Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by mumureloaded(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
tolu4you:
honestly, you need to be hanged. rubbish
hit me up on WhatsApp bro, gat something to discuss with you. 09067297363
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by tolu4you: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2018
mumureloaded:

hit me up on WhatsApp bro, gat something to discuss with you. 09067297363
Hope I'm saved?
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by akbonus: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
inotice:
She must have rudely refused their advances even after collecting their money.This kind thing dey make boys para.But how is it even possible for mere boys to rape a 16yr old girl to death?A 16yr old girl that is capable of having sex for as long as 3hours getting tired.They must have done something else to her, but the media always want to make it sensational.Wont bother reading that long shitt up there either.

very good comment , as you were born a bastard or born troway you dont know the meaning of life and trauma that could say such shit from that gutter you called mouth. did you read the story and found where it was said that they gave her money? you must be a fool from the bottomless pit, i pity you parents, sibllings and friends if you have any, IDIOT....
Re: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Was Gang-Raped By 4 Boys, Dies Of Strange Ailment (Photo) by akbonus: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
THE FATHER TRIED,THE MINUTE THE USELESS NIGERIAN POLICE STARTED MISBEHAVING YOU JUST GET SOME LOW LIFE CULT BOYS AND GIVE THEM MONEY FOR DRUGS AND THEY WILL KILL THOSE 4 MURDER FUCKER FOR YOU FOR AS LOW AS 10K ASAP,ABI NOR BE YORUBA AGAIN NI?THEY CAN KILL FOR FREE JUST GIVE THEM AMALA AND EWEDU AND IT IS A DEAL.USELESS POLICE USELESS COUNTRY

Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery / Faithful Olom Adimah: Missing Person, Did You See Him? (Photo) / Nigerian Prostitute Raped & Murdered In Scotland, Rapist On Trial