Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (1591 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 / Rccg House Fellowship Lesson 11 [wed 15th November, 2017]: The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire by 4reala(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
RCCG HOUSE FELLOWSHIP MANUAL

LESSON | ELEVEN

SUNDAY, 12TH OF NOVEMBER, 2017.

TOPIC :THE CONSUMING FIRE

*—————————–

HOUSE FELLOWSHIP ANTHEM
CALL: Do you love this family?
RESP: I Love this family of God
CALL: Tell me how close to you
RESP: So close knitted into one
ALL: They are taking me into their arms
And’am so glad to be
A part of this great family

SUGGESTED TIME SCHEDULE

Praise and Worship…… 10minutes
Testimonies………………. 10 minutes
Bible Discussion……….. 15 minutes
General Prayers…………. 15 minutes
Questions
Welcoming New Converts
Announcements…………. 10 minutes
Offering
Closing prayer.

TOTAL-60 MINUTES (1HOUR)

MEMORY VERSE= *”For our God is a consuming fire”. *Heb 12:29.

BIBLE PASSAGE
* Exo 24:15-18; Num 16:35; 2Kings 1:9-15.*

••OPENING PRAYER••
•••• Prayer Point: Father, consume all satanic deposit from my life in Jesus name, Amen ••••
_________

Introduction»
a. Physical Fire, which may be sub divided into ordinary fire and a huge fire burning fiercely and uncontrollably Called inferno.
b Spiritual fire, this may also be classified into two groups depending on their source. The first group of fire is from the devil called strange fire, satanic or devilish fire etc. This is an imitation of God’s fire (Exo7:9-15). The second group is from God; it is called divine fire, fire of God, Holy Ghost fire etc.

LESSON OUTLINE

Characteristics of Physical Fire
It can be used to cook food, born something maintain body warmth etc.

Characteristics of Devilish Fire
It can only destroy John 10:10
It’s power is limited

Characteristics of Godly Spiritual Fire
¹ The source is fron God, no Wonder our God is also called ” Consuming Fire”. Dear 4:24, Heb 12:29, Exo 24:17.
¹¹ God himself is the Fire I.e one way by which God shows himself. Isa 33:14
¹¹¹ He manifest Himself in many unusual manners such as, Burning Bush (Exo3:2-4); Pillar of fire (Exo 13:21-22) Be 9:12-19, Num 14:14
⁴ His power is not limited in any form whatsoever, the Almighty God. Exo 6:1-3
²/³ He has to create both physical and spiritual matters. Gen 28:3, Gen 35:11.
²/⁴ He has power to destroy both physical and spiritual matters Dear 9:3, Gen 35:11
³/⁴ He consume water, stone, wood etc included a sacrifice 1kings 18:38

CONCLUSION
Our God is a consuming fire and He is no respecter of anyone. He is supreme and sovereign and nobody dares query Him. He does as He pleases in Isa 46:10, the Scripture says “Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying my counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure”

PRAYER POINTS

1. Father, please let me enjoy your mercy always.

2. Father, please give me the grace not to offend you always

3. Father, as you dealt with your enemies (the prophets of Baal) on mount Carmel, please deal with all those covering the manifestation of your Glory in my life.

4. Father, you answer Prophet Elijah by fire, please answer my prayers instantly

5. Father, you went ahead of the Israelites and consumed all evil on their ways, please go ahead of me in all my undertakings and destroy every evil on my way.

6. Father, consume every trap both spiritual and physical set by the the enemies against Daddy GO and his family members.

7. Father, consume every enemy of your Church that fails to repent.

GOLDEN DIET FOR THE WEEK
MONDAY: 2 Kings 1:9-15, Exo3:2-4, 2 Sam 22:7-14. Father, let your fire consume every networking of power of darkness in my life .

TUESDAY: Neh 9:12-19, Deut 3:23-29, 2 Thess1:8-9. Father, let your Mercy surround means your Church, RCCG in Jesus’ Name.

WEDNESDAY: Num 16:35. Father, by fire destroy all the works of my enemies in my life. Op

THURSDAY:….. omitted(make your request)

FRIDAY: Num 16:1-35. Father, by fire destroy every element of rebellion in RCCG

SATURDAY: Exo 24:15-18. Father, baptized me with fresh fire.

SUNDAY: Exo 213:21-22. Father,let your presence in my life give me direction and protection anywhere i go.

NOTE:
We will not lack grace to be baptized with fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name. Please let us invite our neighbours in our various Centers, we need more member God bless you as you comply Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rationalisations For Christianity (Africa) / "How Much Power Does Satan Possess?" / At 70, Men Still Run After Me – Rev. Margaret Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.