Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,467 members, 7,801,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson (1048 Views)

Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Talks Depression And Her Dream To Be A Babymama In 2019 / Uriel Oputa To Noble Igwe: Lola Rae Is Not A Babymama, She Is A Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson by Bitterleafsoup: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson has revealed that she dumped her

fiance to become a baby mama.

She was reacting to the backlash from controversial Ghanaian marriage
counselor, Rev. George Lutterodt, that Yvonne is Stupid for giving

birth out of Wedlock.

In an Interview with Wow Magazine, Yvonne disclosed that an ideal guy
proposed to her on her 30th birthday but she dumped him because he
wanted her to move to London. She said although people change their
whole life for marriage, that was not something she wanted to do.

Speaking on her Pregnancy, she said ‘’It’s quite funny because someone
proposed and I didn’t even get to have a baby for the person and then
this person who hasn’t proposed I’m having a baby for him. So it’s a
vibe, its friendship, its understanding, it’s how happy the person
makes you, it is not about someone putting a rock on your finger and
you forget.’’When asked of her reaction when she knew she was pregnant, Yvonne said
‘’I wasn’t sure but I suspected I was. I was in London at the time with my man. I was so ready; I knew this was what I wanted at this moment in my life. I pray to God all the time and I tell him that I want to start a family and have kids of my own, It was part of my
prayers so I just knew that I’m not married but this is what I want to
do. So when I did a test and it came out positive, I was truly happy.

‘’But the hard part was having to tell my mum, I waited for my mum ,
she had just returned from a trip, I remember telling her I was
pregnant and she was so shocked and her first words were but you are
not married and I replied her back yes mum I know and then it was a
long conversation but right now she is just so happy and so am I.’’

Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson by kingxsamz(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
wetin consign me?

Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson by GloriaNinja(f): 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
undecided I SMELL LIES.
Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson by stephleena(f): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
u never prayed to God,for a man to walk u down the aisle,rather u prayed to start a family and have kids,prayer of a foolish girl..

5 Likes

Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson by Blizzy9ja: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Her man, her business, her pregnancy her concern
Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson by micolaj: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
With this craze of babymama of a thing, I doubt if marriage would exist in the next 30 years.
Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson by internationalman(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
Chai.. if I knew it was going to enter I wouldn't have cashed out ohhh...
Chai 95k just go like that..

Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2017
Blah blah blah if the person makes you so happy and you guys vibes well together, why couldn't him just put a ring on it instead of having a baby out of wedlock?

Keep deceiving yourself. It doesn't take a man 10 years to figure out if he wanna be with you or not.

Congrats on the birth of your baby thou.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson by Bitterleafsoup: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rokia2:
Blah blah blah if the person makes you so happy and you guys vibes well together, why couldn't him just put a ring on it instead of having a baby out of wedlock?

Keep deceiving yourself. It doesn't take a man 10 years to figure out if he wanna be with you or not.

Congrats on the birth of your baby thou.
You said it all Dear, it does not even take 10 weeks to know if your a Wifey material. I guess she thought she could do like other Nollywod actresses and snatch someone's husband with the news of pregnancy.
Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson by Bitterleafsoup: 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
micolaj:
With this craze of babymama of a thing, I doubt if marriage would exist in the next 30 years.
It is a lie, only low life people will go for that mentality. Every child deserves the balance of a mother and father in the home. They should stop looking for ready made men and see how you can grow together.
Re: Why I Dumped My Fiance To Become A Babymama – Yvonne Nelson by Bitterleafsoup: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
stephleena:
u never prayed to God,for a man to walk u down the aisle,rather u prayed to start a family and have kids,prayer of a foolish girl..
Big fool, even praying to snatch another Womans husband, and make him her own. It all backfired.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Prays For Banky W And Adesua As They Tie The Knot. / Odulade Adekola Funny Christmas Captions (photos) / #bbnaija 3:- Kiss Daniel And Mayorkun To Perform At The BBN Opening Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.