Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:26 PM

Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (15891 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, The Image Below Contains The Status Of Payment. / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Dear Pre-selected NPower Build peeps,

Kindly attend the physical verification with the items listed in the image below.

#NPowerNG

1 Share

Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Gazaliah(m): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
Can water corporation bill be used?
Since its also a utility bill
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by sulaimon22: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Richardpossible: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2017
What of us who applied for national id card but we re yet to recieve or plastic id....can we use the paper one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by easyfem(m): 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Millions of pple are waiting for 2017 npower result .... What is going on ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by lailo: 7:36am On Nov 13, 2017
fraud
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by jamexborn(m): 7:37am On Nov 13, 2017
When is the list coming faa??
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Austyn8(m): 7:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Nawa oo!!! I don even forget say I applied for something called Npower.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Celcius: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2017
Gazaliah:
Yeah...its a utility bill.
...as long as it has an address on it.
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by stanisbaratheon: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2017
No one is saying anything about N-Tech
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Firstcalljob: 7:45am On Nov 13, 2017
NPower Monthly Clearance

Steps to take when signing Npower monthly clearance Form
1. your principal must sign and stamp it
2. PS (permanent secretary at tescom) will sign the form and stamp it for Approval
3. Then Take it to women affairs.
Note!!!!! One copy will be at tescom, original copy will be submitted to them at women affairs, and the third copy will be at your PPA.

I just did my own on Friday

see more updates on Power here https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/npower-monthly-clearance-begins-successfully-get-npower-clearance-form/

1 Like

Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by nkemjacob2(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2017
God. Help this country.... Millions awaiting list of 300,000 if ur name comes serious Thanksgiving...... Nigeria is finished
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by charleff512(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2017
Many Will Be Engaged For Meagre Jobs Before The 2019 Elections Just To Fulfill Ngige's And All Promises Cancelled(APC) Propaganda Of Youth Employment.Change Indeed!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by simultaneousboi(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2017
When is d list coming out?
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by figure007(m): 8:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Can nepa prepaid bill be used?
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Preator: 8:21am On Nov 13, 2017
Firstcalljob:
NPower Monthly Clearance

2. PS (permanent secretary at tescom) will sign the form and stamp it for Approval
Note!!!!! One copy will be at tescom, original copy will be submitted to them at women affairs, and the third copy will be at your PPA.

see more updates on Power here https://www.firstcalljob.com.ng/npower-monthly-clearance-begins-successfully-get-npower-clearance-form/
wch kain yeye joke you dey share for early Monday morning so?

1 Like

Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Magnifico2000: 8:25am On Nov 13, 2017
Please when will the list for 2017 be out?
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Magnifico2000: 8:26am On Nov 13, 2017
Firstcalljob:
NPower Monthly Clearance

How true is this? Please be serious na.
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by optimismlaz(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2017
How do one know if he was selected
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by phemie007(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2017
k
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by donqx: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2017
ok
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by Preator: 9:00am On Nov 13, 2017
Magnifico2000:
How true is this? Please be serious na.
na lie o
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by IRIEBOY(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2017
npowerng:
Dear Pre-selected NPower Build peeps,

Kindly attend the physical verification with the items listed in the image below.

#NPowerNG
what about n-creative?
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Gazaliah:

Yes sir
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2017
Richardpossible:
What of us who applied for national id card but we re yet to recieve or plastic id....can we use the paper one

Yes sir,
With your Original birth certificate too, for verification.
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by antontech(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Pls how do i check if my name came out. Pls help
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2017
IRIEBOY:
what about n-creative?

The N-Build, there is the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative.
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by muibi1(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2017
Have they shortlisted names for N-agro?
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2017
muibi1:
Have they shortlisted names for N-agro?

No sir,

Please disregard any news or report that suggests that the 2017 List has been released. It is false information.
When it is released, you will be the first to know.
#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2017
antontech:
Pls how do i check if my name came out. Pls help

Successful applicant would be contacted via SMS.
Re: Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below by npowerng: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2017
optimismlaz:
How do one know if he was selected

All successful applicant would be contacted via SMS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! / Abeokuta City Centre To Create 4000 Jobs, Infrastructure Development / Heirs Oil & Gas 2021 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.