Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,503 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M (2120 Views)

For sale is a (Toks) 2008 Toyota Camry xle v6 with Low Mileage 2.4m reduced 2.3m / OUTSTANDING!!! >Superb Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Corolla "SPORT" (10k mileage) -- 2.5m / 03 Honda Pilot, **tokunbo**, Low Mileage,---2.1m-- Call Emmanplat On 08035793883 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M by osarodon(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M by dollz(f): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
oga i ll get u a buyer in a day but call 08094220245
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M by osarodon(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
wink wink wink
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M by osarodon(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2010
smiley smiley smiley :d :d
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M by samtoye(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2010
gestapo:

You are a silly i.diot and an a$$wipe for posting the vin report and highlighting the emboldened part when noone requested

You are a seller and you have no moral right to encroach on a fellow sellers thread, rubbishing his sale with your silly inputs

there is a sticky thread by the moderator on Vin reports for advertised cars, and no one requested you to post the reports

I think your deformed eyes sometimes affects your malformed brain

F.o.ol

How can a lady talk like this? what has Kunle done that is wrong? do you pray to buy a N1.7 m car without knowing the history? some of us rely on timely information like this to make decision. Please learn to address people in public and i seriouly doubt your gender. Go ahead and abuse me too, you would only be confirming what people assumes you to be.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M by osarodon(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2010
Samtoye,

Why are you resurrection a close issue?
This thread is for my 2007 Honda Accord sales.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M by osarodon(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2010
Samtoye,

Why are you resurrecting a close issue?
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M by samtoye(m): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2010
osarodon:

Samtoye,

Why are you resurrecting a close issue?

Gentleman,

Sorry I meant no harm.
Just a piece of my mind, transactions here are based on the principle of "utmost good faith". Buyers believe the seller has given maximum disclosure on material fact about the product, ,please let's be fair in our dealings, Your buyer would never pass you by,
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M by osarodon(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2010
SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

This was bought by a nairalander that believes in the truth.
Thanks to all that have contributed both positively and
negatively.

I believe in Nigeria and that is why I have chosen to be open
and truthful.

Naija go survive.
Re: SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Honda Accord With Low Mileage 2.1M by Busybody2(f): 1:02am On May 14, 2010
Becalm:

@gestapo

Whether Kunle''s intentions were right or wrong, what matters is that he made available the information the forum had mandated all auto sellers to always provide. Take it easy with him.

Wrong, what matters is that the dealer provided the PROVIDED THE VIN NUMBER, the moderator took it upon himself to provide the vin report OF ALL CARS ADVERTISED WHICH THERE IS A THREAD FOR, so Mr call me Kunle-A's contribution reeks of bring-him-down-bad-belleism undecided

@SAMTOYE

It will do you a world of good to pay heed to the above post too. Your post could be deemed inflammatory and is actually worse than Gestapo's which can be narrowed down to playground antics. And thank your lucky star Osarodon is one cool levelheaded fella, otherwise you'd be toast for falsely alledging he withheld the history, didn't provide information,  he is not fair, he did not give maximum disclosure, preaching to him about utmost good faith and all that crap angry

He bloody provided the vin number FFS undecided You meant no harm indeed undecided Enemy of progress lipsrsealed

samtoye:

How can a lady talk like this? what has Kunle done that is wrong? do you pray to buy a N1.7 m car without knowing the history? some of us rely on timely information like this to make decision. Please learn to address people in public and i seriouly doubt your gender. Go ahead and abuse me too, you would only be confirming what people assumes you to be.

samtoye:

Gentleman,

Sorry I meant no harm.
Just a piece of my mind, transactions here are based on the principle of "utmost good faith". Buyers believe the seller has given maximum disclosure on material fact about the product, ,please let's be fair in our dealings, Your buyer would never pass you by,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Accord (discussion Continues) Available At Affordable Price of 1.9m. / Registered Golf 4 2000 Model @ 520k / Toks 2008 Honda Accord EX-L (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.