Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (29341 Views)

There Exist Female Rappers In Arewa (Photos) / How Nigerian Rappers Can Bounce Back In 2023: Written By Amechi Okoli / Kenyans Attack Blaqbonez Online For Dissing Kaligraph Jones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by rectitude(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vector has blasted M.I for dissing Nigerian rappers in his controversial diss song 'You rappers should fix up your lives'.

Recall that the Chocolate City boss who is set to drop an album, attacked every Nigerian rapper for singing and making the Hip-Pop scene go cold in his stirring single.

“I should be close to retirement, couple more years we retiring. But none of you rappers inspiring, none of you pass the requirement, I can’t retire yet then,” he raps in the diss song.

The diss song is currently heating up the music scene in Nigeria, and so many rappers are not happy with M.I including N6 who recently got involved in a messy social media war with the Chocolate City boss and his label.

Now Vector who already has a beef with M.I is the latest rapper to react to his controversial diss song.

While on Stage at the recent homecoming held for rapper Chinko Ekun at the Obafemi Awolowo University in Ife, the Lafiaji rapper called out M.I and told him to fix his own life first.

'I no sabi to dey tell people to go fix up their lives for back, he continued, 'Make dem tell person wey dey find trouble say we can never be on the same level,'

''Plus, when you're in the position of a God, you won't leave that high place to be chairman anyways. Well, instead of fixing up our lives, we are fixing up every other person's life. How about that?'
Watch the video below...

https://mobile.twitter.com/PlanetRadioTV/status/929413462387806208/video/1
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2017
MI IS RIGHT THOUGH. NIGERIAN RAPPERS SUCKS! !!

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
how else to promote an upcoming album other than to have ALL rappers beef/talk about you?! this is just a marketing strategy that a few dumbass Nigerian rappers fell for.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Elnino4ladies: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by rectitude(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
The mods should please move this thread to the front page, let's have a wider view on it.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, obinoscopy
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by nengibo: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sincerely Nigerian rappers should fix up their lives, most of them are singers now, its funny how even scales couldn't measure up. S.A rappers like Aka are taking over African hip hop

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
It's another one...... Another season of twitter catching FIRE!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by trustibkk(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

I buy itunes walmart amazon, one vanilla,steam wallet In pounds£ euros € and dolls$ Contact by sending email to me at xpensiveknight@gmail.com just check my profile or reach my signature. . a trial will convince you. . THANKS
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by ibkayee(f): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
rectitude:

Recall that the Chocolate City boss who is set to drop an album, attacked every Nigerian rapper for singing and making the Hip-Pop scene go cold in his stirring single.

Lol fair enough

2 Likes

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Serious rap is at an all time low in Nigeria... It seems we have passed the rap era. Every rapper wants to sing of recent

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by femi4: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
MI IS RIGHT THOUGH. NIGERIAN RAPPERS SUCKS! !!
kilomode e mo nipa rap

1 Like

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by HoLEEsinner: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by ariwamichael(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
i rap better than most of all these rappers bt my kinda work wont let me shine...im coming tho

5 Likes

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by philcz(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
V.E.C
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by BruncleZuma: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by HARDLABOR: 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by michaelwilli(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Really, rap is going down in Nigeria. If vector get mind make e diss chairman too

4 Likes

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by EPIJOE: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
NIGERIAN RAPPERS ARE BUNCH OF NOISE MAKERS

12 Likes

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by DopeBoss(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Fact Stills Remains That D Career Of Both Of Dem Is Dieingundecided

4 Likes

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
MI DON DIE NAW, ALL HE DOES IS KIP LIVING ON HIS PAST GLORIES, FIX UP UR LYF KOR, I HATE DAT SONG!

5 Likes

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Both mI and Vector should...

Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

Especially "Rap-shout", they would appreciate Rap

2 Likes

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by juwonloo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
F
Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by olajazz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
All Nigeria rapper including broda MI should fix up my life,who una life EPP self undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Its buhari's fault.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by JaneMafrodite(f): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Meanwhile, the no. 1 terrorist and boko halam sponsor AKA Jibrin from sudan, Mumummadu boko hari is nowhere to be found.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by Slayer2: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Vector quiet your mouth. You and MI nor be mate for rap. Nor be those your chewing gum lines you they spill come make you think say MI ni your mate. Learn rap bro.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by chukzyfcbb: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
vector wey don join phyno and olamkde dey sing.
Like M.I said they are getting Killed by the South.

South African Rappers are ruling the scene now, (Aka. cassper Nyovest etc).

Which rapper in Nigeria is still holding that torch?

Vector just keeps forming freestyle guru, little or no solid rap songs from him that resonate with the people.

Most of his lines are way too overhyped...
I was thinking Phenom would be the new cat on the block, but like M.I said

They should all FIX UP THEIR LIVES.
Rappers singing 80% in a supposed Rap track like they were RnB singers.

shitty rappers all over the world in this 21st century!!!

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by steperone(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
how else to promote an upcoming album other than to have ALL rappers beef/talk about you?! this is just a marketing strategy that a few dumbass Nigerian rappers fell for.

Agreed... But there is still a lotta truth in what he said, he killed two birds with one stone!

8 Likes

Re: Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) by YINKS89(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2017
Deir prob I hav to go to office early morning dis ones de argue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tems Credited For Writing Rihanna's First Single In Six Years / Free Mason. Rick Ross Ft Jay Z. Download. / #headies2018: Organisers Withdraw Singer Nonso Amadi’s Nominations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.