Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Are There Any Connections Between Money And Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Any Connections Between Money And Love? (333 Views)

Between Money And Love Which Is Hard To Find / Fat Women And Loose Vagina. Any Connections? / Between Money, $ex & Food, Which Is More Important On Rainy Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Connections Between Money And Love? by ashtun01: 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ok so i'm sitting here wondering if there's truly a connection between money and love
A lot of ladies would like to make us believe that love and money are not related. But i ask myself, is this really true??
Some ladies even go as far as saying there is something called love at first sight.
Meaning: As a guy or lady you see someone of the opposite sex and you happen to love them straight away without even getting to know stuff about them.

Well i'm of the opinion that there isn't a thing called love at first sight. i strongly believe that it is just the way we condition our mind that matters the most.
For example, it is easier to find a guy who is attracted to ladies that are rich, beautiful,trendy and intelligent... I've never met anyone who is strongly attracted to someone that is Ugly, haggard and always broke. (Except maybe in movies)

So i'll love to know what opinion you have about this topic... Is money an essential tool or not in a love story?
Re: Are There Any Connections Between Money And Love? by Macgreat(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
No

The connection is mentality.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It's Trivia Tuesday... What's Your Opinion? / Rccg Pastor Declares Himself A "Buharist" / Friends...eat...wear...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.