Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Graphic: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State After His Girlfriend Called Off Thei - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Graphic: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State After His Girlfriend Called Off Thei (514 Views)

My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This. / Groom Caught Bride Cheating On Him With His Best Man And Called Off The Wedding / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State After His Girlfriend Called Off Thei by kelechisblog(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
A middle-aged man identified as Efe Seki, committed suicide in Uruete quarters in Otor-Iyede in Delta state, after his girlfriend called off their relationship. Facebook user, Fejiro Soweto, who shared the sad news online wrote
'Could this be love.....? He committed suicide becuss his girl friend said, I dnt wnt again.......... this is a reality. Happened in my country home. Guide your thought n decision'.

http://www.kelechisblog.com.ng/2017/11/graphic-man-commits-suicide-in-delta.html
Re: Graphic: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State After His Girlfriend Called Off Thei by Tolexander: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
The situation of his room is even enough to make him commit suicide. Since the gf is all he had!
Since the gf has left, nothing remained for him again, even in the room.
Re: Graphic: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State After His Girlfriend Called Off Thei by kelechisblog(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tolexander:
The situation of his room is even enough to make him commit suicide. Since the gf is all he had!
Since the gf has left, nothing remained for him again, even in the room.

I swear nothing remain for him again. But dat no go make am take him life nah, in life we expirience hard things sumtimes

(1) (Reply)

Bedroom Secret To Every Week Man / Say Hello To The Latest Nairalander / Who Has The Right To A Man? The Wife Or The Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.