Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (40763 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Conor Mcgregor & Machine Gun Kelly Fight At MTV Music Video Awards (Pix, Video) / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by GistMeMore: 2:48am On Nov 13, 2017
@GISTMORE

Manchester United star, Paul Pogba and his twins brothers Florentin and Mathias were in attendance at the MTV European Music Awards on Sunday night. The Pogba brothers were all dressed up for the occasion in London. Pogba was presented with another award at the gig.

The brothers who are all footballers showed off their dance moves...

Gist Via https://www.gistmore.com/paul-pogba-twin-brothers-dances-mtv-ema-photos-video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhNFcRDnWQ

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by GistMeMore: 2:51am On Nov 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by GistMeMore: 2:53am On Nov 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by minasota(f): 3:07am On Nov 13, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by EzePromoe: 5:24am On Nov 13, 2017
I pray he doesn't dance away all his efficiency on the pitch!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 13, 2017
I thought I saw one of them on crutches... angry

18 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by MrsEvakinqz(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2017
OrestesDante:
I thought I saw one of them on crutches... angry
exactly the same question i wanted to ask, but dance get spirit shaa....

#the_Pogba's

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Overrated players angry
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by wayne4loan: 7:47am On Nov 13, 2017
Brothers 4 life smiley

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by mikool007(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2017
EzePromoe:
that is how the dance starts grin

5 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2017
one thing they had in common is their tinted hairs among others.

I thought I saw one using crutches just now
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by MrGreenMavro: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2017
My gf left a note on the fridge: this is not working, im going to my mom's house. I opened the fridge's door, the light came on,the juice was cold. What the hell did she mean?

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by IamLaura(f): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2017
It runs in the Family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by carammel(f): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2017
They all look alike though, I almost didn't recognize Paul Pogba esp from the first pics.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Elnino4ladies: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2017
They look dirty

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Histrings08(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2017
E be like say DEm no get better hairstyle for their family

10 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Flexherbal(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Cool!
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by jamexborn(m): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Paul Pogba gbefun
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Aieboocaar(m): 9:11am On Nov 13, 2017
As a man utd fan i say This boy is becoming useless by the day!!! angry

modified: For all those agbero Chelsea fan quoting me, ZLATAN is 36 and eager to get back on the field, but this retard Pogba hasn't even had a training at carrington with the squad since his hamstring

HE ONLY KNOWS HOW TO DAB ON INSTAGRAM undecided ....

11 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2017
Get well soon Paul. Missing your skills.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by LazyNairalander(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2017
EzePromoe:
was he ever efficient?

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2017
Nigga
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Drabrah(m): 9:14am On Nov 13, 2017
So Pogba no fit to play ball buh e super-fit to flex
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by discman2k2(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2017
God is awesome.
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2017
wayne4loan:
Brothers 4 life smiley

Yes oo
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by LazyNairalander(m): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2017
This is where united players are good at party, club and chivita ads. No game only noise on social media n always praying Chelsea loss.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by EmmaLege: 9:15am On Nov 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Paul Pogba is overrated
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Omololupromise: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Y people are like these

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by LazyNairalander(m): 9:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Lukaku nko?

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by donqx: 9:17am On Nov 13, 2017
good
Re: Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) by Olanrefront3355(m): 9:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Money is all I see, I cannor recollect the last time I danced cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi & Onazi Playing Table Tennis With Others Amid Rumoured Rift (Phot / Olga Diyachenko & Her Kids Relocate To China To Join Mikel Obi / Super Falcons In 2014 With Goodluck Jonathan (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.