Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? (2608 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / Please, STOP Allowing Your Dog To Mate A Cat. Just Look At The Result! / Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by SlyIg(f): 6:54am On Nov 13, 2017
Dear dog owners in the house, please I want to know the requirements and how much you would bill if someone wants to get a female dog to mate with your own male dog please.
The dog is a male Rot Weiller. Someone is bringing in a female Rot to mate with him. Thank you.
Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by nifemi25(m): 7:14am On Nov 13, 2017
I guess it expend on the bread of the dog. I'm sure the lowest they charge is 30k. Despite the fee the owner of the male dog will still collect a puppy of his choice either male or female.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by SlyIg(f): 7:23am On Nov 13, 2017
nifemi25:
I guess it expend on the bread of the dog. I'm sure the lowest they charge is 30k. Despite the fee the owner of the male dog will still collect a puppy of his choice either male or female.

It's a male Rot Weiller. Ours is the male please.
Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by SlyIg(f): 7:25am On Nov 13, 2017
nifemi25:

Any requirements that have to be met please? Thanks.
Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by babyboy4every1: 7:35am On Nov 13, 2017
30k ke. Even some Caucasian owners still collect 10k, while some collect 20k. Don't bill him 2 much. U can ask for 20k. Im sure he won't want to pay that amount.
Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by SlyIg(f): 9:10am On Nov 13, 2017
babyboy4every1:
30k ke. Even some Caucasian owners still collect 10k, while some collect 20k. Don't bill him 2 much. U can ask for 20k. Im sure he won't want to pay that amount.

ok. Thanks
Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by frisky2good(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2017
Money dey this thing like this? Make I run go import one rottweiler. I think say na like 3k or 5k for stud service grin
Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by SlyIg(f): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2017
babyboy4every1:

But must the person bring the dog to sleep over with ours for days? For us to take care and feed his as well?
Is that also our duty please? Thanks.
Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by rumenase(m): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2017
it depends on the owner of the male dog(you), and the quality of the male dog but mostly between 5k to 20k plus one pup some people do pay off too o maybe like 100k and bye bye no pup in return

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by 14teenK: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2017
30k?? ? shocked shocked you for ask for the entire dog.. ....of cuz the price can get to that if it's pedigree male and your sure of the quality you are paying for.
Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by lahit14(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2017
It's business, it all boils down to ur location, the quality of ur male(na ped?? ) and U.... Most people charge 10k n and pup.... Some 20k n a pup others 25k and a pup..... So bargain n strike a deal with the bitch owner..... If there are lots of good male rotts in ur area.... U might wana be fair cos there is somone out there.....i Said earlier, It's a business so just be a business woman or man... Simple

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by lahit14(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2017
SlyIg:

But must the person bring the dog to sleep over with ours for days? For us to take care and feed his as well?
Is that also our duty please? Thanks.

Not at all, if they stay far away, u can be considerate but the feeding cost is on their head..... From experience mate every other day not everyday..... A healthy sperm can last in a bitch for upto 7 days, so it is just to get the bitch in the pick of her ovulation so egg n sperm can meet.... A bitch can be pregnant just from 1 tie..... But seeing that we don't calculate ovulation well, try to mate upto 3 times, but let ur male rest, eat well and refill is sperm tank.... I recommend mating every other day, example Monday Wednesday and friday

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by kelac(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
There's no standard cost for the mating. Aside the breed and quality of your male stud, the most important thing is you. I think you should be considerate when billing anyone. Some people act like their life depends on the money... Make good relationships while doing good business

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by Namdeenero(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
For me it depends on how pure the bitch is. If she's of good quality I'll charge a very low amount and keep a stud pup.. Some bitch owners can try to be cunning at times too
Re: How Much Do You Charge If A Female Dog Is Brought To Mate With Yours? by edimolu(m): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
SlyIg:
Dear dog owners in the house, please I want to know the requirements and how much you would bill if someone wants to get a female dog to met with your own male dog please.
The dog is a male Rot Weiller. Someone is bringing in a female Rot to met with him.

Well this was the large stud i used for my dam few months ago....the owner charged 7k and a pup

Just two factors determine the amount to charge
1. If your rott is of top pedigree!
2. If the pups always come out just like the stud!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Top Class Bullmastiff Puppies For Sale...1male And 1 Female Left / Female boerboel puppies for sale / Eastern Dog Breeders And Lovers Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.