Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos (26135 Views)

Kano State Locked Down For Atiku Abubakar - Saraki Says (photos, Videos) / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Ex Niger Delta Militant Becomes Police Pilot, Decorated With New Rank. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:56am On Nov 13, 2017
One of the beneficiaries of the Niger Delta Presidential Amnesty Programme has said that he is the happiest man in the world after receiving his first set of goods recent. Taiwo who is a former Niger Delta militant; trained at the songhai Farm in Rivers State, and set up in Okrika, Rivers State - has started reaping the fruits of his Labour as he has just got his first set of eggs..

They were dammed and rejected in the past; but their destinies have changed. They're now contributing positively to the country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/former-militant-now-entrepreneur-rejoices-receiving-first-set-goods.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by sarrki(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2017
That's signs of appreciation and contentment

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by Mekanus(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Ok
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by madridguy(m): 7:07am On Nov 13, 2017
I'm happy for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 7:12am On Nov 13, 2017
There is dignity in labor

13 Likes

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by rawpadgin(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2017
This guy doesn't look like a former militant

Heck! doesn't even look like he got the balls to carry a weapon

15 Likes

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by GavelSlam: 7:16am On Nov 13, 2017
Unfortunately, there are criminal elements within their ranks who simply have crime and violence in their bloodstream.

No amount of amnesty or retraining would change those ones.

The usual solution is a dose of aggression from the authorities.

Congratulations to those that have embraced peace and industry. Giving to the society not only their own share of enterprise but also their understanding of cooperation

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2017
If it's true... We thank God for his life... undecided
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by AngryRebel: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2017
sarrki:
That's signs of appreciation and contentment
We know! Just like ur slave master from Kano gave his people eggs to start life with......is alright grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2017
dis one is not militant at all, he just brought red cloth and cutlass, hunger drove him to accept dat name

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by MrGreenMavro: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2017
My gf left a note on the fridge: this is not working, im going to my mom's house. I opened the fridge's door, the light came on,the juice was cold. What the hell did she mean?
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by maryjan8(f): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2017
Good
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by bigfather(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2017
AngryRebel:
We know! Just like ur slave master from Kano gave his people eggs to start life with......is alright grin grin grin

Chai ! That was below the belt ! cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2017
Very good one by him, it reminds me of this.......

No matter how far you have gone on the wrong road................... TURN BACK!!!

CHINESE PROVERB

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by clevadani: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2017
Thank God for him.
In this era where people celebrate wealth without source and youths don't care about the consequences of their actions especially when it comes to acquiring wealth, it is refreshing to read stories like this.
There's truly dignity in labour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by 1miccza: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

Exactly bro, the way people jump at any news makes me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

Nah dis ones dem buy slot . We kno D level

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by Oblang(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2017
dollytino4real:
dis one is not militant at all, he just brought red cloth and cutlass, hunger drove him to accept dat name

Yes he is not because militants dey write am on their forehead...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by bastien: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2017
OK sha
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by wwwmaster: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Is Taiwo not supposed to be a Yoruba name?
Thought militants are Niger Delta people only?
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by martynsnet: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2017
TAIWO
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by samhugo(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Ahmed0336:
There is dignity in labor

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by webngnews: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Go work hard for your money

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by mykh01(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2017
Owk
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by GavelSlam: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2017
martynsnet:
TAIWO

Yes Taiwo.

If to say AY the comedian be say na militant e wan do e for no qualify?
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2017
Why are our ND brothers not taking advantage of this, instead a Yorba has gone full scale with it.
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by DozieInc(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

Is it suppose to be written on his forehead... take time o.

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

Everyman have a latent beast waiting for the right motivation to unleash destruction

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by jaszplus12(m): 10:04am On Nov 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
My gf left a note on the fridge: this is not working, im going to my mom's house. I opened the fridge's door, the light came on,the juice was cold. What the hell did she mean?
hehehehehe...she's now a REBEL! militant against you!!
Re: I Am The Happiest Man In The World - Former Niger Delta Militant Says. Photos by Pidginwhisper: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2017
rawpadgin:

Go tell am! Atleast he look fit ass Asari dokubo..Go ask that one how he take dey carry gun wey him belle no dey disturb am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elderly Women In Rivers Dancing 'One Corner' After Endorsing Wike (Photos) / Civil Servant Eating Amala And Fish While On Duty At Lagos High Court / Boy Killed In Borno By Suicide Bomber While Trying To Save Others (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.