Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual (28091 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / 3 Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun For Killing 40-Year-Old Farmer (Photo) / Man Fights His Bestie In Ogun For Sleeping With His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Oxenomy: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Skull miners
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by akigbemaru: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=Leez post=62335257][/quote]
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Oluschenco(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
onatisi:
this menace will continue if CULPRITS ARE NOT EXECUTED OPENLY ,
it is now gradually even becoming a daily occurrence , so sad .

I support this.
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Walexybobo(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
Exclusive32:
Yoruba, after all the ritual, their life will never change still remain in penury. But is this region curse?
The whole nigeria is curse including ur home.
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Earthquake1: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
The skull miners have hit again

6 Likes

Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Obalende: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Men are the leaders of society indeed.
Besides these rituals, their inflated egos and also accidents is caused by men.
Dethrone men, make them servants of women and society as a whole will become better.
Countries like Canada have adopted feminist international funding policies - the girl child almost always emerges a better person.
May whoever also committed this atrocity also be used for ritual themselves within three months in Jesus name. AMEN!
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by monex(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
sKeetz:
Afonja and their obsession with human skull. sad

Can anything good come from the south wastè?!?

Pathetic!

must you tribalize everything ??
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by double0seven(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nwodosis:
I don't blame the ritualists but those that brainwash them into believing that you can make money through human rituals!

Brainwash indeed. Be there deceiving yourself.

Its not working but the incidents of ritual killings for money keep getting higher. If it doesn't work, it would have stopped many years ago.

What of the Badoo boys, that smashes heads, and sock the blood in handkerchiefs? Who brainwash those ones. So those buying the handkerchief for millions of naira have no sense abi? Evil and evil powers is real and exist.
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Obalende: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Men are the leaders of society indeed. embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Besides these rituals, their inflated egos and also motor vehicle accidents is caused by men - check Nigerian bureau of statistics stats.
Dethrone men, make them servants of women and society as a whole will become better.
Countries like Canada have adopted feminist international funding policies - the girl child almost always emerges a better person.
May whoever also committed this atrocity also be used for ritual themselves within three months in Jesus name. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by SOFTENGR: 12:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ogun State again!

I'll avoid that zone b4 I start looking for my head.
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Exclusive32: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Walexybobo:

The whole nigeria is curse including ur home.
my home is not curse, Yoruba is curse! killing people for money. I rather become a militant than cuttingoff a head.

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Obalende: 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Exclusive32:

my home is not curse, Yoruba is curse! killing people for money. I rather become a militant than cuttingoff a head.

Men are the cursed ones - Nigerian men more specifically - how come the number of women who perpetrate these things are less than 10% of total figures? How then are men leaders of society? They are quick to say man is the leader..... explain....
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Adebowale89(m): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
I remember telling a friend just of recent who want to choose Ogun state as one of her state for nysc to avoid that state

as a Yoruba, Ogun state is a state I can't visit and sleep till next day. I don't just like the environment and a lots of atrocities being committed in that state

Ogun state and rivers state, is a state I don't want to visit in my life

4 Likes

Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Exclusive32: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Obalende:

Men are the cursed ones - Nigerian men more specifically - how come the number of women who perpetrate these things are less than 10% of total figures? How then are men leaders of society? They are quick to say man is the leader..... explain....
women are the reason with. Eve causes all the problem will are in today, according to the bible.
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Obalende: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
Exclusive32:

women are the reason with. Eve causes all the problem will are in today, according to the bible.
So how come women arent the leaders in money rituals, reckless driving, armed robberies and excessive egos?
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Rozaytee: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Afonjajajaja!!!!!!!.... this one's be confirm Yoruba demons

1 Like

Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Exclusive32: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Obalende:

So how come women arent the leaders in money rituals, reckless driving, armed robberies and excessive egos?
according to the bible, man was blind before eve.
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Exclusive32: 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rozaytee:
Afonjajajaja!!!!!!!.... this one's be confirm Yoruba demons
Girl, but your pic shows you are matured, why are you joining people like me to showcase such tribal tantrum..... This childish we exhibit here is not for those who are up to the age of marriage.
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Obalende: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
Exclusive32:

according to the bible, man was blind before eve.
again ego is not letting you admit the statistical truth.
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Exclusive32: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Obalende:
again ego is not letting you admit the statistical truth.
Ok
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by shallysgirl: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
OK, seen. Na Igr people.
link2ok22:

After killing her, they decapitated the body, cut off the hands and intestines. It was gathered that the suspects, Yewanu Tailoju and Asamo Soji, lured the girl, who was hawking puff-puff (doughnut) after school, into the bush and murdered her.

The state Public Relations Officer of VGN, Adebodun Omotolani, who disclosed this, said that the suspected criminals reportedly dumped the body in a well at an abandoned plot of land at Igude, after decapitating it.

Totally unfair to the family and the little girl. May her soul rest in peace. Amen

Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
AlexCk:
So Dark the Con of man.
lipsrsealed.

Madonna of the rocks

You too dey watch film
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by jude33084(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
emeijeh:
The quest to make it is really turning some Nigerians insane

Namecheckers please backoff

grin grin grin
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Rozaytee: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Exclusive32:

Girl, but your pic shows you are matured, why are you joining people like me to showcase such tribal tantrum..... This childish we exhibit here is not for those who are up to the age of marriage.
cus all things concerning ritual killing lately has been linked with d Yoruba's... especially ogun state... so I join call Afonja.....
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by Obalende: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rozaytee:
cus all things concerning ritual killing lately has been linked with d Yoruba's... especially ogun state... so I join call Afonja.....
igbo men too... its not the tribe but the gender. Men should become servants of women for a better society.
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by nnokwa042(m): 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
let Nigerian government dash Ogun state Benin republic this skull mining is getting out of hand ,RIP is not for a person who died in Ogun state they will still exhume the dead body and cut of the skull angry
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by AlexCk: 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Madonna of the rocks

You too dey watch film

Lol,
grin grin.

I dey learn o.
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by newoffer: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Afonja and their blood sucking mentality. My eyes are wide open to all the Afonja around me. Lazyminded
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by newoffer: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Rozaytee:
. I think and I quote . We need to create award for these tribes. mehn. wattaffuckk
Re: 2 Men Behead 17-Year-Old Girl Hawking Puff-Puff In Ogun For Money Ritual by newoffer: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Obalende:

. Ogun women are worst. Their mind dey their butt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Sets Ablaze Two Suspected Motorcycle Thieves In Ibadan (Video) / Woman Accused Of Faking Madness, Apprehended With Money, Phones, ATM Cards / 7 Arepo Vandals And Kidnappers Arrested In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.