Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,917 members, 7,802,983 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Schengen Spanish Visa Processing Is On Pause, Please Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Schengen Spanish Visa Processing Is On Pause, Please Help (895 Views)

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / Onyeka Michael Chukwuemeka Dies In A Spanish Hospital. Do You Know His Family? / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Schengen Spanish Visa Processing Is On Pause, Please Help by eyescue(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2017
After the normal biometric capturing at the Nigeria BLS Visa at Lagos island I was given 20 days for my visa to be out. The capturing took place on 21st September and the 20days supposed to be 18th October and ever since then my visa is yet to be out. My agent said that the counsel traveled to Spain as he is a Catalonia in regard to their independence and up till now we are still waiting for his arrival.

Please somebody should help me with the exact reason that could cause the delay and if I still have the chance of travelling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Schengen Spanish Visa Processing Is On Pause, Please Help by mavinc4u(f): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
eyescue:
After the normal biometric capturing at the Nigeria BLS Visa at Lagos island I was given 20 days for my visa to be out. The capturing took place on 21st September and the 20days supposed to be 18th October and ever since then my visa is yet to be out. My agent said that the counsel traveled to Spain as he is a Catalonia in regard to their independence and up till now we are still waiting for his arrival.

Please somebody should help me with the exact reason that could cause the delay and if I still have the chance of travelling.

Why not send a mail to the embassy to find out what exactly the problem is. May be the agent never submitted your form. Those agents are nothing but crooks.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Travel To U.S With An Invitation Letter / Pictures Of New China's Bullet Train At Testing Site. / -----living And Working In Dubai----"the Real Truth Of The Matter"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.