Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost (4498 Views)

Check Out This Massive Pure Breed Rottweiler For Sale / Non Ped. Male And Female Pure Breed Rottweiler Puppies Available For Sale At Poc / 7wks Ped Male Rotties For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by CanineInvestor(m): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
Breed: Boerboel
Price: ₦ 550,000 (non-negotiable)
Date of Birth: 2015-08-23
Health Record: Perfect
More pictures and videos of the dog is available on WhatsApp.
Serious Minded Buyers only PLEASE.

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by PrinceOgun: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
You go old there

8 Likes

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by Ekiseme(m): 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
PrinceOgun:
You go old there
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by stharrykay(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by FrancisAdl(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Bros, it's not that massive and a pure breed from south Africa is not even up to 300k. Abi you used container to ship the dog abi?? Fear God! The fact that you placed "non-negotiable" shows that you're not even ready to sell the dog.

4 Likes

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by prinzetobi: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
FrancisAdl:
Bros, it's not that massive and a pure breed from south Africa is not even up to 300k. Abi you used container to ship the dog abi?? Fear God! The fact that you placed "non-negotiable" shows that you're not even ready to sell the dog.

You would spend times 2 of that and even more for an adult from South Africa.
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by FrancisAdl(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
prinzetobi:

You would spend times 2 of that and even more for an adult from South Africa.

Don't say what you have no idea about. Boerboel's are South African Mastiffs. They are the cheapest massive breed you'll find in South Africa. Even Tibetan Mastiffs are sold for 17,000 rands max. The purest breed Boerbeol are found in Jo'burg for 10,000 rands max which is less than 250k. I'm 100% sure that dog is not from south Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by prinzetobi: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Francis. How many dogs have you landed from South Africa? Do you have any idea on cost of shipping?
Are you also aware that the same way we have dumping in commercial world, it also happens in the dog world?
Now you posted prices of dogs, and I ask you, is there really ever a fixed price for any dog?
Jos is the home of Caucasians, you can get a Caucasian pup for as low as 50/60k but do you know that in the same Jos, there are people who sell puppies for 250, 400k?

Go to the airport, day in day out, dogs are landing from South Africa. Where did all of them go? How many are representing?
We still have locally bred dogs out classing them.

The world has moved beyond such sitgmas. You think there are no backyard breeders in the South as well? Who breed sh!t and sell to you? Without even papers, just vet certificates?
What I don't know you say?

The local dogs, basenji that you have in your country, and is native to you, how many purebred ones can you see? Very few because they have been bastardized, so why do you feel same isn't happening to the Boerboel in SA?
Would getting a pure bred basenji go for the same price as the mutts you get around?

P.S I have no personal r/ship with the poster neither I'm I insinuating that his dog is from SA.
I'm only saying, it would cost more than 300k to import a wellbred puppy, talkless of an adult Boerboel from South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by prinzetobi: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
CanineInvestor:
Breed: Boerboel
Price: ₦ 550,000 (non-negotiable)
Date of Birth: 2015-08-23
Health Record: Perfect
More pictures and videos of the dog is available on WhatsApp.
Serious Minded Buyers only PLEASE.

He's absolutely not worth the price if he hasn't been appraised, nor from appraised parents who scored at least 75%, nor birth notified by a recognized org.
You skipped information of sire and dam as well.
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by FrancisAdl(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
prinzetobi:
Francis. How many dogs have you landed from South Africa? Do you have any idea on cost of shipping?
Are you also aware that the same way we have dumping in commercial world, it also happens in the dog world?
Now you posted prices of dogs, and I ask you, is there really ever a fixed price for any dog?
Jos is the home of Caucasians, you can get a Caucasian pup for as low as 50/60k but do you know that in the same Jos, there are people who sell puppies for 250, 400k?

Go to the airport, day in day out, dogs are landing from South Africa. Where did all of them go? How many are representing?

The world has moved beyond such sitgmas. You think there are no backyard breeders in the South as well? Who breed sh!t and sell to you? Without even papers, just vet certificates?

The local dogs, basenji that you have in your country, and is native to you, how many purebred ones can you see? Very few because they have been bastardized, so why do you feel same isn't happening to the Boerboel in SA?
Would getting a pure bred basenji go for the same price as the mutts you get around?

P.S I have no personal r/ship with the poster neither I'm I insinuating that his dog is from SA.
I'm only saying, it would cost more than 300k to import a wellbred adult Boerboel from South Africa.

Lol shipping fee is now how much?? 100-200k for you right? I hope you know animals are kept in cargo section in flights? I've worked in FAAN and I can make the full estimate for you, even for the ones from Romania & Russia. If you can send me a link of a Boerboel sold for 20,000 rands in a south African website, I'll hold my peace. Or do you travel to buy them on live auction?

1 Like

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by prinzetobi: 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
You're definitely not a breeder. Its evident. Hence I won't stress.
Continue patronizing the airport agents who buy the most shitty of dogs from SA and come here to sell to you under the cloak of the phrase "imported".

So boastful in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by adisabarber(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Half a million? shocked
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by rumenase(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
FrancisAdl:

Don't say what you have no idea about. Boerboel's are South African Mastiffs. They are the cheapest massive breed you'll find in South Africa. Even Tibetan Mastiffs are sold for 17,000 rands max. The purest breed Boerbeol are found in Jo'burg for 10,000 rands max which is less than 250k. I'm 100% sure that dog is not from south Africa.

what do yu mean by purest please?
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by FrancisAdl(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
prinzetobi:
You're definitely not a breeder. Its evident. Hence I won't stress.
Continue patronizing the airport agents who buy the most shitty of dogs from SA and come here to sell to you under the cloak of the phrase "imported".

So boastful in ignorance.

I'm not a breeder, neither are you. Been around dogs all my life. Reselling dogs don't make you breeder sir.
I said I worked at FAAN and you're still talking about "Airport agents" clearly you haven't pre-ordered anything before, na "dem-say" you dey follow

4 Likes

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by prinzetobi: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
FrancisAdl:

I'm not a breeder, neither are you. Been around dogs all my life. Reselling dogs don't make you breeder sir.
I said I worked at FAAN and you're still talking about "Airport agents" clearly you haven't pre-ordered anything in your life

Ehyaa ,kpele. When I said airport agent, I meant the people who sell dogs at the airport and close but you wouldn't know.
And you can only speak for yourself. I might not have achieved the "breeder" status, but thus far, I have bred dogs that are true to form and function.

Show me one of the 10k rand pups in SA and I will show you something better and locally bred.
Even in SA, there are pups for $2,500 but you wouldn't know.

Again, so boastful in ignorance.
In a rush to read and reply rather than listen and learn.

2 Likes

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by Newboss(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
OP why use an alternate account to defend yourself?

550k for that trash?

I think you should consider armed robbery grin grin grin Did I grin? Nah, that's not my real face right now angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by prinzetobi: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2017
Newboss:
OP why use an alternate account to defend yourself?

550k for that trash?

I think you should consider armed robbery grin grin grin Did I grin? Nah, that's not my real face right now angry angry

Its not an alternate account. I am not even Supporting him selling that dog for that price, except he provides full details i.e appraisal score, pedigree of dog, and also tells us the organization that birth notified the dog.

I'm just saying buying a good wellbred boerboel dog from SA can cost you more than 300k that Francis said
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by CanineInvestor(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
SOLD!
Time of Sale: 13:06 GMT +1
New owner must have gotten to his destination while y'all are contemplating if dog is worth its price. Meanwhile there's a bigger boy going away soonest too. Now I see reasons why some breeders prefer to keep the selling cost of their dogs undisclosed in this forum. Awon wannabes dat don't have better things to offer than logistics &statistics.
Interested & Serious minded buyers should hit me up on WhatsApp bout this Big Boy

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by FrancisAdl(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
prinzetobi:

Ehyaa ,kpele. When I said airport agent, I meant the people who sell dogs at the airport and close but you wouldn't know.
And you can only speak for yourself. I might not have achieved the "breeder" status, but thus far, I have bred dogs that are true to form and function.

Show me one of the 10k rand pups in SA and I will show you something better and locally bred.
Even in SA, there are pups for $2,500 but you wouldn't know.

Again, so boastful in ignorance.
In a rush to read and reply rather than listen and learn.

Lol do you have any idea what $2500USD is in SA. You obviously don't know what FAAN means for you to think you know airport dealings than me. One question, have you been there before? The way you so-called breeders call prices is so disturbing. First you said its 2ce the price or more, which is 1million+ does that make any sense to you?

Here's a link to a SABBS registered boerboel http://www.petssa.co.za/index.php/classified-ads/dogs-and-puppies/6749-boerboels for 7000 rands (about 200k)
You're the one talking out of ignorance because you have nothing to back up your claims

Send a link to your $2500 dog please
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by FrancisAdl(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
CanineInvestor:
SOLD!
New owner must have gotten to his destination while y'all are contemplating if dog is worth its price. Meanwhile there's a bigger boy going away soonest too. Now I see reasons why some breeders prefer to keep the selling cost of their dogs undisclosed in this forum. Awon wannabes dat don't have better things to offer than logistics &statistics.
Interested & Serious minded buyers should hit me up on WhatsApp bout this Big Boy

You deceive nobody but yourself

7 Likes

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by CanineInvestor(m): 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Francis! I know since your efforts to gain popularity was abashed through your imcompetency in dog breeding (mating male Caucasian with another breed of dog) you've been craving means of getting back reputation in the pets forum. I'm not here to compete with u in posting slanderous messages but leave my post if you don't have an atom of goodwill in your polluted mind. Francis! Leave!
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by cybriz82(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
prinzetobi:

I'm only saying, it would cost more than 300k to import a wellbred puppy, talkless of an adult Boerboel from South Africa.

okay ooo, so are u saying u can buy that dog for 500k?
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by prinzetobi: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
FrancisAdl:

Lol do you have any idea what $2500USD is in SA. You obviously don't know what FAAN means for you to think you know airport dealings than me. One question, have you been there before? The way you so-called breeders call prices is so disturbing. First you said its 2ce the price or more, which is 1million+ does that make any sense to you?

Here's a link to a SABBS registered boerboel http://www.petssa.co.za/index.php/classified-ads/dogs-and-puppies/6749-boerboels for 7000 rands (about 200k)
You're the one talking out of ignorance because you have nothing to back up your claims

Send a link to your $2500 dog please

People have also paid more than 2,500 for frozen semens. You also doubt?
The Link you posted is like the OLX of South Africa. Best believe, you can't find people who breed the real deal there.
I rest my case.
I just hope you do not go ahead and embarrass yourself on an international forum.

1 Like

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by FrancisAdl(m): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2017
prinzetobi:

People have also paid more than 2,500 for frozen semens. You also doubt?
The Link you posted is like the OLX of South Africa. Best believe, you can't find people who breed the real deal there.
I rest my case.
I just hope you do not go ahead and embarrass yourself on an international forum.

Lol, you're just a huge CLOWN. Brickyard Boerboel are from Washington, USA. You'll be lucky to find their dogs that cheap sef. Now I know you're just a learner because even breeders with 30 years experience stay off USA dogs due to their overpriced breeds. You'll find Pitts for $25,000 in USA, those are breeders with generational experience. Show me a SOUTH AFRICAN KENNEL selling Boerboel for $2500 please.

Petssa.com is not their olx, you're still a learner. They only sell certified dogs and they inspect it before allowing you post. Change your IP and see whether you can post there for free

1 Like

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by edyken001: 7:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Smh . He is selling an adult dog and not a puppy . You guys are busy comparing the price of a puppy with that of an adult
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by rumenase(m): 8:09am On Nov 14, 2017
there are different types of litter we have normal litter and we have special litter special litter is more expensive a pup from normal litter can be sold for 1000USD while the pick of the litter( normal litter) is usually more expensive(around 1200USD) a pup from special litter can be sold between 1200USD to 1500USD while pick of litter(special litter) can be sold for as much as 1800USD in SA
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by rumenase(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2017
but personally I can't buy the dog OP posted apart from pedigree why else is there? is it tattooed, microchipped, hip and elbow tested, appraised, entrocipion and ectropion free?? there are many question to be asked

2 Likes

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by prinzetobi: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
This is my last comment on this post.

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by FrancisAdl(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
prinzetobi:
This is my last comment on this post.

LOOL! You deceive nobody but yourself. You know what, since you claim to be a breeder. Show us pics of dogs you shipping yourself.
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by wolewolsz(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
CanineInvestor:
SOLD!
New owner must have gotten to his destination while y'all are contemplating if dog is worth its price. Meanwhile there's a bigger boy going away soonest too.

This is my ogas dog. Pajero kennels

1 Like

Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by Richybang: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2017
wolewolsz:

shocked shocked shocked lol my chest Una no go kill me with laf
Re: Own This Massive PED Male Boerboel Selling At Cheapest Possible Cost by adisabarber(m): 12:45am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wolewolsz:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sizes Of These 19 Animals Is Beyond Scary… It’s Unbelievable! / My First Dog!! / Extreme Dog Growth Booster Vs Gorilla Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.