Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview (20779 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Sakie: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Cameronian/Nigerian born singer,Reprudencia Sonkey, known by her stage name Dencia, who is in Nigeria currently on a press tour for her latest studio album "rebirth"stops a group of children from fighting on her way to an interview.
The singer shared the video on her Instagram and it can be seen from the video,a group of children who were about fighting on the street of Lagos ignoring all the warnings from her driver.She also tried to give the children some money to use as transport fare but was able to get only #2000 from her driver because she didn't have nigerian currency on her.
She also took her time to advise the children the dances of fighting
Watch video here

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bbbnx30gnIS/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by pizzylee(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
good of her, at least she didn't just passed by

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Lilymax(f): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Did she have to post it online??

27 Likes

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by JamesReacher(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lilymax:
YES

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Makanjuola89: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
EYE SERVICE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Joe4real701(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
I hate fake life

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by BruncleZuma: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

She never jam thug children...Dem for don pull her wig throway tey tey tey...

24 Likes

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by koolcat: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lilymax:
aii tire oo

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by thunderbabs: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Smartphone craze.....
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by ShitHead(m): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lilymax:

Holy coward. Fault finder inc.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by girl4rmspace(f): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
I don't know why but I really like Dencia despite all the negative things people say about her

5 Likes

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by mzHANA(f): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Stop children from fighting and she had to post it on her instagram page
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by intruxive(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin
The only reason the boys stopped fighting was to stare at her boobies and hear her britico accent
The will resume when she has gone grin

10 Likes

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Pidginwhisper: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
She no tell us how much she give the shildren to fake the fightgrin

5 Likes

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by sonnie10: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Those loads alone can distract any fighter
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by bish101: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
You sure say no be you organize the children make them fight make we fit sabi your name....pls I'm having headache no hard comment

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by jieta: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
who is she?

1 Like

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
What a news

1 Like

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
It's good to be a celebrity.
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by maticdamian(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
What is a Dencia?! Shey Na unit of something?! kiss undecided kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lilymax:
Yeah. if not, how would we all know she has "a good heart".
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Bennyidu(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
She also took her time to advise the children the dances of fighting.
Permission to faint please....

6 Likes

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by netflicks(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
how relevant... angry

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
I started separating fights after I was stabbed in a fight which could have been avoided had the people present waded in .
I stopped many fights on d streets of Lagos. I missed appointments but I tell u that I was fulfilled doing what I did

1 Like

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by berildan(m): 2:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lilymax:

To give a good example to folks like you angry

2 Likes

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Stanleyelege:
I started separating fights after I was stabbed in a fight which could have been avoided had the people present waded in .
I stopped many fights on d streets of Lagos. I missed appointments but I tell u that I was fulfilled doing what I did
ok
Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by kenbee(f): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
U stopped them from fighting just to post it online
Notice me!

1 Like

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
and gave dem bleaching cream after abi

1 Like

Stanleyelege:
who asked you question

6 Likes

Re: Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview by johnstar(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
I stopped many fights on d streets of Lagos.[/b] I missed appointments but I tell u that I was fulfilled doing what I did[b]

Hmmm okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Father On His Birthday (Photo) / Actress Regina Daniels Shares Photo Collage Of All Her Siblings / "Na Your Papa Be Gay" - Daddy Freeze Tells Rude Follower Who Asked If He Is Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.