Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (81429 Views)

MEN!! This Is Why You Should STOP Taking Women On DATES!! (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by deafeyez: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
hatchy:
21st century native doctor that invoke Amadioha,Ogun,Mami water and the ancestors with his laptop.

He has a data base of all the spirits in his system and do consultation using special Apps.

The gods must be crazy!

That app must be powerful.

What's the name of the app.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by ikemesit4477: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
stephenduru:
A native doctor and the owner of Chi Marine Temple based in the eastern part of Nigeria has shown the other side of him.According to him,he does not believe in having only one girlfriend.He also said that time has passed when people think that native doctors don't use ACs in their house.He showed one of his girlfriends while having fun with her in a swimming pool and wrote...

'She is my for now I don't believe in one love many are coming with special arrangement with the gods, don't ask much the materials is there'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/native-doctor-takes-his-girlfriend-to.html?m=1
digital native doctor grin grin

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by hatchy(f): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
deafeyez:

That app must be powerful.

What's the name of the app.
Spirit1
Can only be downloaded from spirit play store grin

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by olenyi: 12:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
ChilledPill:
This guyman again grin this one na digital native doctor, if I no mak nxt yr waliai I go join this guy stlye.

Have you made it yet?

Or you have joined the man in his style?

Almost a year now.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Marotzke(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
olenyi:

Have you made it yet?

Almost a year now.
Good reminder
Are you sure hunger never disfigure the fellow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by olenyi: 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Marotzke:
Good reminder
Are you sure hunger never disfigure the fellow?

Lol.

I taya for some peeps abeg.
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by DRPAIT123(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
complete meme
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2019
ChilledPill:
This guyman again grin this one na digital native doctor, if I no mak nxt yr waliai I go join this guy stlye.
I thought I was the only one thinking same thing
Re: Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 13, 2019
olenyi:

Have you made it yet?

Almost a year now.
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Young Black Guy Rocks His Heavily Pregnant Oyinbo Lover / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.