Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East (21024 Views)

Edo Primaries: Obaseki Returns Nomination Form, Warns Oshiomhole To Stay Away / Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Bede2u(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2017
All that is needed is one volunteer and Buhari will sleep with the fishes
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Gotze1: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
nwabobo:
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to stay away from Biafraland else there will be bloodshed.

Buhari is scheduled to visit Ebonyi state on Tuesday, and Anambra the day after.

In a statement sent to TheCable on Monday, Emma Powerful, IPOB spokesman, said “we (IPOB members) will die with him should he set his foot on the sacred land of Biafra”.

“Tuesday 14th November 2017 will be recorded in history as a very bloody day should that Jubril masquerading as Buhari attempt to land on Biafran soil,” the statement read.

“He is coming to mock us and to urinate on the graves of our 91 brethren his Operation Python Dance killed in Abia State. He is coming to show us that power belongs to the north and people like Nnia Nwodo and Dave Umahi are in charge over their conquered territory and defeated people of Biafra. He has come to tell us we are forever slaves.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-stay-away-biafra-land-die-ipob-tells-buhari
grin The iPob miscreants are quick to call another people slave. Only mouth bragging.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Gotze1: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
obulor6468:
Jubrin should not provoke another war by visiting the holy land of Biafra.
Ho kini?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by doctokwus: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

What did this to you? You show daftness in your recent postings...Why not critize the government when there is justifiable reason and hold your peace when you dont have anything meaningful to contribute. As a president, Buhari has every right to visit anywhere he likes in the country, no matter the level of your grievances...

Oh i forgot, that was the same way you surreptitiously led some ipob members to their grave, when you joined them to sing, that NNamdi was more powerful than the president.

Tone down your hate filled commentary, because i cant see any difference between you and the uneducated ipob yoots.
The only reason I am bothering replying u is to tell u I regret having once supported the same person as you.
That anyone in his right senses would still support Buhari with all the corruption in his goverment being unveiled on a daily basis,his parochianism,clannishness,bigotry,shielding of family,friends and associates fingered in various corruption scandals,sectionalism,lies and outright incomperence,is beyond me.
I no longer see you as being sane,male or female.
Wherever or to whoever you lost your sanity and common sense,please make sacrifices to whichever God u serve or even fetish gods if u serve one,which wouldnt surprise me a bit,to help you regain it.
You are lost to yourself,family and society.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by magoo10(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
RoyalUc:

You mean you won't be surprised if "The lily livered... chickens out again?"

Is it not the same 'lily livered' man who always 'chickens out' you accuse or either killing or abducting your lord - the lion of Biafra?

Tomorrow na you will be crying 'international community' upandown.
Stop trying to put words in my mouth, show some decorum please.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Throwback: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
doctokwus:

The only reason I am bothering repkying u is to tell u I regret having once supported the same person.
That anyone in his right senses would still support Buhari with all the corruption in his being unveiled on a daily basis,his parochianism,clannishness,bigotry,shielding of family,friends and associates fingered in various corruption scandals,sectionalism,lues and outright incomperence,is beyond me.
Wherever or to whoever you lost your sanity and common sense,please make sacrifices to whichever God u serve or even fetish gods if u serve one,which wouldnt surprise me a bit,to help you regain.

She has told you the truth.

A lot of us are disappointed with Buhari, but learn to criticise constructively.

The president of a country can visit any part of his territory he so desires, whether the people therein like him or not.

You as an educated human should learn to differentiate your criticism from that of terrorists, anarchists and miscreants who are craving to be pummeled into patriotism.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Nightwolf1: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
A brainless bastard like buhari shudnt step into South East with his odoriferous illiteracy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by nextprince: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
doctokwus:

The only reason I am bothering replying u is to tell u I regret having once supported the same person as you.
That anyone in his right senses would still support Buhari with all the corruption in his goverment being unveiled on a daily basis,his parochianism,clannishness,bigotry,shielding of family,friends and associates fingered in various corruption scandals,sectionalism,lies and outright incomperence,is beyond me.
Wherever or to whoever you lost your sanity and common sense,please make sacrifices to whichever God u serve or even fetish gods if u serve one,which wouldnt surprise me a bit,to help you regain it.
[/s]
Garbage fit for the trash can.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by RoyalUc(m): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
magoo10:
Stop trying to put words in my mouth, show some decorum please.

Lekwa num okoro o!

I only followed through your comments and the other guy's and combined both to ask you that question.

Anyway, sorry if I tried to put words in your mouth. I am truly sorry.
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by magoo10(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
RoyalUc:

Lekwa num okoro o!

I only followed through your comments and the other guy's and combined both to ask you that question.

Anyway, sorry if I tried to put words in your mouth. I am truly sorry.
better
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by RoyalUc(m): 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
magoo10:
better

grin
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by magoo10(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Toketimt: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
[s]
doctokwus:
As per bloodshed,I disagree,but Buhari has no business in the SouthEast.
He has shown unbriddled hatred for the Igbos and the Igbos in turn have shown deep seated and well rooted animosity towards him.
The Igbos position seems thus:"we dont need your handouts or any special favors,but give us what is justifiably and legally ours,give us justice,allow us compete on equal terms with other tribes or allow us go our way".
I find no wrong in this based on Buhari's abysmally poor,parochial and incompetent leadership thus far.
[/s]

Very silly and nonsensical post.
Speak for urself and members of ur household and not entire ibo race. The only bloodshed I see being shed are those of troublemakers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by mastermaestro(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
You wont see that embittered soul called Oby Ezekwesiri, cautioning these suicidal terrorists from fanning the ember of war, which after they would claim victims....when the force of Law falls on them...

Imagine calling for spilling of blood, because their President is visiting South East? When python rises now, they will claim it was only words of the mouth, that they had no intention of carrying out their threats..

Security Agencies this is the right time to carry out final clearance...

Useless people.

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by mastermaestro(m): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Gotze1:
Ho kini?

Holy indeed!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by mastermaestro(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
obulor6468:
Jubrin should not provoke another war by visiting the holy land of Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by mastermaestro(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
Throwback:
IPOB said worse, yet they were ran off into a pool of mud, while their supreme leader was ran off into oblivion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Xisnin(m): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Who takes the coward Ipob terrorist serious?
They can bark only on the internet.
Mtchew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by silasweb(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
Why did it take this long for the president to visit south east
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by romoruyi(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Alexrayz(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
nwabobo:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-stay-away-biafra-land-die-ipob-tells-buhari

Wen boko haram make threat we calm
Wen avengers make threat we listen
Wen ipob make threat with a wide grin we laugh our ass off these guys are making IGBOS worst Dan the yorubas who bark without teeth
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Abagworo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Let us wait and see. Buhari shall surely visit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by BeijinDossier: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Osetigo cheesy
Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by ipobarecriminals: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
smiley grin smiley sad grin grin waste of time.*Whisper* PYTHONS* ** Watch those fl@ties terrorists dive left%rite.Exit thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by nairavsdollars(f): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Empty threat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by wellmax(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Chest beaters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by eMDeeLinks: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by Yyeske(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
IPOB with their useless threats and no action, by the time Buratai sends his boys after them now, they'll say they only talked and nothing else

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks Buhari To Stay Away From South-East by taurusmena1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Referring to them as useless people makes you useless for writing off a section of the country that wishes to be independent of this Nation. While Igbos are noisemakers or toothless bulldogs, it's unfair to treat them the way they have been treated so far with such show of force while Herdsmen are left to go on spree killings and the Niger Delta where I come from are been invited for dialogue. Your show of hatred or ethnic bigotry and that of your so called Leaders who happens to be LOOTERS of our common wealth will not in any way put an end to this. Come to think of it, VIOLENT BH are still in existence even with the government's show of propaganda.
NgeneUkwenu:
You wont see that embittered soul called Oby Ezekwesiri, cautioning these suicidal terrorists from fanning the ember of war, which after they would claim victims....when the force of Law falls on them...

Imagine calling for spilling of blood, because their President is visiting South East? When python rises now, they will claim it was only words of the mouth, that they had no intention of carrying out their threats..

Security Agencies this is the right time to carry out final clearance...

Useless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Gifts From 54 African Beauty Queens (pics, Video) / Best And Worst Performing Governors In North Central Nigeria / Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.