Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Let See Who Is Smart In Biology(photo Attached) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let See Who Is Smart In Biology(photo Attached) (3590 Views)

Excelling In Biology And Accounting: Take Your Exams With Confidence / What Course Can Be Studied With A D7 In Biology / 61-year-old Nigerian Woman Bags Degree In Biology (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let See Who Is Smart In Biology(photo Attached) by royallord1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Xsem:

How many times have the brain spoiled? Heart transplanting, kidney and liver transplanting is possible because overtime these body organs develop fault which can be fatal. A set of medical doctors are set to carry out a head transplanting operation very soon. So no part is infallible. Why do this parts spoil or get damaged? This is because they overwork and sometimes encounter big issues.
Need I remind you that we are yet to conduct any eye transplanting operation cool.And before you could say Jack Robinson, cut off the heart and you meet your maker with the speed of tachyon.

Guy google is ur friend... Google em.. Ur points of arguments are just too lame for me to argue.. Maybe u think a heart would beat on its own with out the brain.. The tiny cell are given energy by the brain.. Google it.. The heart valves are controlled by the brain.. That you are posing such argument shows how inappreciative u are of your brain... Maybe its faulty ...cos this reasoning na wa ooo...(na joke I dey ooo .. No think am serious.. #BRAIN WORK)
And yes there is eye transplant to a certain level.. Google it.. But no part of the brain can be transplanted..

In fact this argument is simple.. Just google the function of both organs and u would be clear... That the heart primary and only function is to pump blood to the entire body ... Yes including the brain... But this same brain coordinates and instructs the heart on its functions..

Now let's see how replaceable this organs functions are.. I don't think any organ in the body or man-made can do the work of the brain... In fact scientists till tomorrow are marveled beyond words at the workings of the brain...
But as for the heart....
Artificial machines are used to carry on with the work of the heart during a 4 hour heart transplant...
See the blood is only the function of the heart .. Find a pump for the blood... D heart is useless...

A patient can survive cancer of the heart... With chemotherapy and a fresh heart u are almost as good as new... But cancer of the brain its an official death sentence.. No transplant... Just wait and die
Re: Let See Who Is Smart In Biology(photo Attached) by majour(m): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
Xsem:

The first head transplant will be done this December I guess angry. Do you know that the fucking brain doesn't produce its own glucose but the damn Nigga uses a glut of glucose. Now what produces this glucose (by virtue of digestion and its processes, it's the heart which also takes it through the carotid artries to the brain(madam gimme gimme)(nija politicians) and mind you, the heart is an involuntary muscle. All parts of the body needs blood at all times, iit's the work of the heart.
You know your shít but for ur information, a part.of the brain controls the heart beat and in return the heart
Re: Let See Who Is Smart In Biology(photo Attached) by chiroyale(f): 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Maisillion:

Lets remove urs to knw if its can grin

shocked
Re: Let See Who Is Smart In Biology(photo Attached) by Xsem(m): 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
majour:
You know your shít but for ur information, a part.of the brain controls the heart beat and in return the heart
My fortitude is waning as regards this argument oo. I don't think the antilogy is ending anytime soon. For me, I go with the heart, albeit my submissions might not be that strong, likewise that of others grin this is because all these parts are very much important just like c, Ronaldo and Messi, I will go with heart until... wink
Re: Let See Who Is Smart In Biology(photo Attached) by khristal87(m): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Let See Who Is Smart In Biology(photo Attached) by Heartmender1: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2017
kiss grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does First Class Really Matter? / Staff Of Three Tertiary Institutions In Nasarawa To Strike Tomorrow / Uniport Vs Ust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.