Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) (2438 Views)

Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by OfficialAwol(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
After reading @fitnessdoctor's thread on STDs that could be contacted with condom on, I got exposed to some realities.

Now, there's this Friend of mine who's got a boil on his right arm. So, doctors or health experts in the house, check the picture and find out which it is.

Maybe it's time to avoid him. I actually took these pictures without his knowledge.

Re: Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
undecided IT'S TIME TO AVOID YOUR FRIEND KWA, WHICH KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU?
Re: Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by FitnessDoctor: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
OfficialAwol:
After reading @fitnessdoctor's thread on STDs that could be contacted with condom on, I got exposed to some realities.

Now, there's this Friend of mine who's got a boil on his right arm. So, doctors or health experts in the house, check the picture and find out which it is.

Maybe it's time to avoid him. I actually took these pictures without his knowledge.

Hahahaha, do you know that the symptoms of HIV can be a rash and cough? So that means that everyone who has a rash or cough probably has HIV. But it's not so.

I advice you to act like a true friend and expose your friend to this my thread in case he claims that condom can prevent STDs 100%. Then he should go to the hospital and have himself checked out.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by OfficialAwol(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hahahaha, do you know that the symptoms of HIV can be a rash and cough? So that means that everyone who has a rash or cough probably has HIV. But it's not so.

I advice you to act like a true friend and expose your friend to this my thread in case he claims that condom can prevent STDs 100%. Then he should go to the hospital and have himself checked out.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Thank u.

lalasticlala. pls do the needful. I need more reviews
Re: Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by geneithpharm: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2017
Open this link to be sure, it has updated information on everything you should know about monkeypox

http://www.geneith.com/2017/12/what-is-monkey-pox-virus-causes.html

It is the official blog of Geneith Pharmaceuticals Limited
Re: Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
OfficialAwol:

That's just a simple furunculosis. And for the record, you did wrong by snapping ur ffriend and posting his pix online without his consent.
Re: Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by OfficialAwol(m): 5:45am On Dec 03, 2017
EsotericMonk:

That's just a simple furunculosis. And for the record, you did wrong by snapping ur ffriend and posting his pix online without his consent.

what is furunclosis?
Re: Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2017
OfficialAwol:

what is furunclosis?
Simply put, it's a skin iinfection with pus collection.
Re: Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by OfficialAwol(m): 6:00am On Dec 03, 2017
EsotericMonk:

Simply put, it's a skin iinfection with pus collection.

OK. thank you.

But what probably causes it?
Re: Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2017
OfficialAwol:

OK. thank you.

But what probably causes it?
A disruption of the normal skin structure, be it mechanical by abrasion, wounds etc which provides an avenue for bacterial infection, or direct infection esp by staph.
Re: Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by Q12(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Why don't you see a doctor?

Get FREE medical consultation here: http://docotal.com/ask-the-doc/

Re: Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) by isrimmsky: 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Please, is there anyone here that can help me with YORUBA name for wormwood plant? Please, assist if u know it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Test Pregnancy With Salt. / Health Benefits Of Henna Tree (laali) / Is Sweatcoin Legit? How To Earn Up To $100 Free With Sweatcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.