Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:22 PM

More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President (12542 Views)

$2 Million Raised For Toddler Whose Parents Were Killed In The July 4 shooting / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Woman Follows Trump's Motorcade On Bicycle And Gives Him The Middle Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by egoldman(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
A cyclist who was fired after being photographed raising her middle finger to President Donald Trump’s passing motorcade has had more than $55,000 raised for her on a crowdfunding site.

Juli Briskman was sacked from her position in marketing for government contractor Akima LCC on Halloween after the photograph when viral.

Read the full story here >>> https://danngnews.com
Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by egoldman(m): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
And how do i add the pic the woman while she was giving Trump the middle finger ?

1 Like

Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by jpphilips(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
egoldman:
A cyclist who was fired after being photographed raising her middle finger to President Donald Trump’s passing motorcade has had more than $55,000 raised for her on a crowdfunding site.

Juli Briskman was sacked from her position in marketing for government contractor Akima LCC on Halloween after the photograph when viral.

Read the full story here >>> https://danngnews.com

Your employer is a government contractor yet you gave the head of an ally to your government the middle finger.
Smart huh!!

5 Likes

Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by Craigbrown4076: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
egoldman:
And how do i add the pic the woman while she was giving Trump the middle finger ?
you would see a section beneath this compose post section where u would be able to add photos. just select the photo u want and add.
Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by Samusu(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wow, I go try show Buhari middle one too, maybe God go make me blow too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by Les: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
A sane country.. I love America!!

1 Like

Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by destinychildolu(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Samusu:
the money they will contribute for you is the money for bail and lawyers that will get you out of DSS custody

14 Likes

Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by Supersuave2(m): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
destinychildolu:

the money they will contribute for you is the money for bail and lawyers that will get you out of DSS custody
and the one that will be used in treating him after being dealt with by buharis security men grin

8 Likes

Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by kalufelix(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Samusu:
E Bi Lyk Say You Wan Make Your Dead Body Loss..Please Don't Try This In The Zoo

4 Likes

Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
God continue to bless the whites.
They are technically resourceful
Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by benueguy(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Samusu:
Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Here’s the photo

Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by MasterKim: 12:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Samusu:
Wen u finally get d money sef, life go don tire u sotay u go burn d money cuz u go see afterlife wen correct beating hammer ur body
Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by RealAdewole(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2017
SHE WAS FIRED BECAUSE SHE USE THE PICTURE AS HER PROFILE PICTURE ON FACEBOOK
Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by deco22(m): 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
It won't pass Democrats that are supporting her so hypocritical,if it was a Republican that did this sort of thing during Obama's time,they would be calling for the person's arrest.
Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
yiii
Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by Akious2k2(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
jpphilips:

Your employer is a government contractor yet you gave the head of an ally to your government the middle finger.
Smart huh!!
D last tym I checked, I thot Democrazy in America includes d freedom of expression
Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by TemmyT123(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
She get mind o.
Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by otimothy(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2017
Imagine where civilisation really is, riding her bike beside the presidential motorcade,meanwhile ordinary LGA chairman go block road.

1 Like

Re: More Than £40,000 Raised For Woman Fired For Lifting Middle Finger To President by egoldman(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
otimothy:
Imagine where civilisation really is, riding her bike beside the presidential motorcade,meanwhile ordinary LGA chairman go block road.

Even counselor sef , you go shop beating if get close toram.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Says Talks With Zelenskiy Possible, But Negotiations Stalled / Council Of Europe Expels Russia From Human Rights Body / FULANI - The Scourge Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.