Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (70964 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up. / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by ashjay001(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
vchykp:
thanks

Probably broke, sees u're loaded n generous. Which ebinna wouldnt gv up her virginity to that?

For u to check ur cash, ur instinct doesnt trust her!

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2017
Lesky3:
She's still there? undecided

Oya give her the phone. I want to tell her something.
she has left, but she has been calling am nt picking
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
shimmer1:
So because she is fine, you really think she might not be a thief. What of if she is a klepto! Huh! Okay. I feel you should do away with that girl. Look before you leap. She may not even be a virgin sef. What kind of stupid test is that? undecided undecided
i will do away with her, not until i steal her pride too
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
NigerDeltan:
See kwestion
Fvck that girl and throw her away
Next time you might not be that lucky
true talk
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by lanzini309: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
yhu don't have to confront her for yhu to know the type of girl she is
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
Palmchatstar:
but y is girls always testing guys
i wonder oo
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
makydebbie:
My babe don use looks charm you. grin

She might be a kleptomanic for all we know so she can't help it. I'm sure if she was average looking, you wouldn't think twice. grin

Lol, that's all I can say.
you have a good point, thanks.. i just got to sample and free her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by nuhuanku(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin angry
o boy just go ahead and forgive her! Love without forgivesnes is lame. Just take the love next level God is there!

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
ashjay001:

Probably broke, sees u're loaded n generous. Which ebinna wouldnt gv up her virginity to that?

For u to check ur cash, ur instinct doesnt trust her!
true talk.. i no trust her with money, because if i buy her hollandia youghurt, if she dont drink it in my house, she takes it home.. shes greedy

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by ashjay001(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2017
vchykp:
true talk.. i no trust her with money, because if i buy her hollandia youghurt, if she dont drink it in my house, she takes it home.. shes greedy

She is hungry! U're probably her first classy bf. U can help her, just dont fall in love!

She's naive, n seems u can afford to train hertongue

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
ashjay001:

She is hungry! U're probably her first classy bf. U can help her, just dont fall in love!

She's naive, n seems u can afford to train hertongue
e easy?.. i just wish i could controlmy emotion, i really want to sample nd dump her
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by mikejj(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
vchykp:
thanks bro, but i cant imagine it, am just confused
because you dont want to get embrassed you wil now want to curse yourself thinking you want to escape embrasement sir.and wait in the presence of your God you wil feel embrassed ah from who sir.dont lay a curse on your life nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by lakesguy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hahahahaba... This crap should be moved to the comedy section..
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Jboiy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]Yeye gal.......
she might be crying crocodile tears ooooo
omo lash d chick joor......yhu ve gat notin to lose!
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:

Lol, that's all I can say.
Are you actually laughing out loud or you just saying it

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by chronique(m): 12:09am On Nov 14, 2017
Oh, I'm like you. I can keep money anywhere round the house. I'm that careless. If someone steals from me, I'd never let that person anywhere near my space. I'd advice you do away with her asap.
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Donjazzy12(m): 2:05am On Nov 14, 2017
vchykp:
YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED as am going crazy now, i met this very pretty girl 2 weeks ago and the relationship is growing very fast, she really loves me and i do too, within the space of this 2 weeks, she has visited me 3 times, no sex yet as she is a virgin, she promised to let go off her virginity today which was why she came around, aftrt much fore play, she was still scared so i had to leave her in the room while i went to prepare noodles for us.

To my suprice when i came back, she was the one telling me to come and have her just to make me happy, as a guy i actually wanted to jump straight to proceed, my instinct told me to check the money i kept close to the wardrobe draw, i scatter money a lot actually, but no matter how scattered i keep my money, i know howmuch i keep everywhere in the house, the money was supposed to be 32k, on getting thier i discovered 5k was missing.

I could no believe it, she was too beautiful to do this, i had to confront her.. after long questions, she agreed she took it to test me, to test if i will notice, that she never meant to take it.

Am so confused at this point, should i continue with the relationship or should i just let her go, she is still here , crying and telling me she can never steal from me, please guy i need matured advice
Weak men everywhere! You went to cook indomie for 'us'. While she collected your 5k for herself.

Just to buttress how weak, immature and woman wrapper you be, you come hia dey ask us very stupid questions!

Please when will these generation boyz ever get sense?

I still say it, most nowadays guys are completely useless and totally worthless!

Make her your wife sef, foolish idiotic boy.

Will you send that criminal away from your house before I loose my temper with you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by rex444(m): 2:58am On Nov 14, 2017
This present situation? U get luck say she no take all....abeg I need Chinese speaking niggurs in d house, gals also....translation job is up

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by ubunja(m): 4:47am On Nov 14, 2017
i dont date thieves.even if she is Miss Galaxy.and she must return that money.or else apologize deeply. dont listen to these wimps that say "forgive etc" she is a bad person.the sooner u let her go the better.
i wud prefer a gal that ADDS money to my money NOT subtract it.the question is Are u gona be a real man and stand up for principle (and risk losing her)by confronting her. Or Are u gona be a v*gina-worshipping simp that will let a woman get away with everything because v*gina?
will the Big Head control the Small head?or will the thirst get the better of u?
now is the time to set the tone of your leadership style in the relationship.if u let her go scotfree now,it wud be 100x harder to control that behaviour years down the line.show u are a man with spine and backbone and a head that actually works.question her.make her feel the heat.she has gotten this way coz she done it already to many guys and got away with it.dont make that mistake.
NIP THE WAYWARD BEHAVIOUR IN THE BUD.shape the metal while still hot.
or last point;judging by her dishonesty i wud bet 50k SHE IS NOT EVEN A VIRGIN.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Ajebusta(m): 4:48am On Nov 14, 2017
vchykp:
no.. she is virgin, she has never had joywood bfore, her reaction to touches and sucks will tell easily

You are a learner

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 14, 2017
l smell lies !!!
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

Are you actually laughing out loud or you just saying it
I'm just saying it.
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by ehinmowo: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2017
BROS DNT LET HER GO OO.U CNT HV IT ALL. TO SEE VIRGIN NO B BEANS OOO( though I dnt like virgins).

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Akinbahm(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2017
vchykp:
in my mind i have ended the relationship, but i really feel pity for her, she keeps weeping and swearing she never meant it, thats what am confused about
That's serious dilemma bro but guess something might be bothering her or she's facing some financial prob we can't just tell since you people come close to each other not quite long... still give her another chance and always bank your money always when she's with u this doesn't apply to her only but everyone you r dealing with... u can copy my style anytime my bae comes visiting like that I hide all my property inside my drobe and keep the key inside my boxer I can't afford to loose two things at a time (My property and my bae)...

10 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2017
chronique:
Oh, I'm like you. I can keep money anywhere round the house. I'm that careless. If someone steals from me, I'd never let that person anywhere near my space. I'd advice you do away with her asap.
already made up my mind to leave her, but i have to steal her pride too
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Weak men everywhere! You went to cook indomie for 'us'. While she collected your 5k for herself.

Just to buttress how weak, immature and woman wrapper you be, you come hia dey ask us very stupid questions!

Please when will these generation boyz ever get sense?

I still say it, most nowadays guys are completely useless and totally worthless!

Make her your wife sef, foolish idiotic boy.

Will you send that criminal away from your house before I loose my temper with you?
shey we get beef bfor ni?.. abi nah the indomie mata dey vex u
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2017
ubunja:
i dont date thieves.even if she is Miss Galaxy.and she must return that money.or else apologize deeply. dont listen to these wimps that say "forgive etc" she is a bad person.the sooner u let her go the better.
i wud prefer a gal that ADDS money to my money NOT subtract it.the question is Are u gona be a real man and stand up for principle (and risk losing her)by confronting her. Or Are u gona be a v*gina-worshipping simp that will let a woman get away with everything because v*gina?
will the Big Head control the Small head?or will the thirst get the better of u?
now is the time to set the tone of your leadership style in the relationship.if u let her go scotfree now,it wud be 100x harder to control that behaviour years down the line.show u are a man with spine and backbone and a head that actually works.question her.make her feel the heat.she has gotten this way coz she done it already to many guys and got away with it.dont make that mistake.
NIP THE WAYWARD BEHAVIOUR IN THE BUD.shape the metal while still hot.
or last point;judging by her dishonesty i wud bet 50k SHE IS NOT EVEN A VIRGIN.
thanks a lot, that was helpful.. she is a VEE tho, no doubt
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2017
Ajebusta:

You are a learner
lolx.. you no go understand, she is..

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2017
chenzen:
l smell lies !!!
asin.. dont get?
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2017
Akinbahm:

That's serious dilemma bro but guess something might be bothering her or she's facing some financial prob we can't just tell since you people come close to each other not quite long... still give her another chance and always bank your money always when she's with u this doesn't apply to her only but everyone you r dealing with... u can copy my style anytime my bae comes visiting like that I hide all my property inside my drobe and keep the key inside my boxer I can't afford to loose two things at a time (My property and my bae)...

i want a woman i can be free with, not someone i will be hiding things from, how long will i keep hiding things from her??

6 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Spectre007: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2017
Bibi294:
Hope you've a laptop? She'll need to test you through that .. At least to know if u love her more than ur laptop
hahahaha lwkmfaint,abi oo
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 14, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong. She was hesitant at first so you left to go make Noodles, yes? And when you returned (after she'd "pilfered" some cash) she was more receptive even asking you to come fvck her, yes?

Ekpami! You just found a girl that'll dobale for you ( or me, or any other guy) for a few thousand bucks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.