Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (70947 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up. / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2017
amazinghomez09:
you Didnt finish the story
grin
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Simpledude0847:

Her reaction to touches? You must be the funniest dude on earth. Lmao. What has response got to do with virginity? She is a thief. She is likely not a virgin. I thought you were going to say that you tried going in and there was no way but response to touches? You just made my day LOL
its not everything we say on social media bro

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
AvsGot007:
sorry bro! made up your mind already?.... oh well this sh*t happened to me once but unlike you I didn't notice but the girl gave me the money when she was about to leave and told me the Same thing your virgin told you..

girls play too childish sometimes! think about this again and prolly give her second chance with eyes on her!
really.. then i should hav a second thought, because she luv me scatter
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
granely:
Pls don't disvirgin her if you don't want to date her
its not easy for me to let her go just lik dat, but i pray God helps me
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by purples25(f): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Organs:

Read my comment naaa and some other ones. In reality you will see plenty yeye comment and some very very good ones as well. Only you will have to sieve through the yeye ones.

Yeah I know
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Votukpa(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2017
Organs:

Chairman, you have deep rooted issues. You also have psychological issues. How do i know, because you talked with absolute confidence as if all you wrote is correct or right, that is the delusional part of your brain. You are concluding and judging based on your warped experiences. It is not necessarily true. For me, i will not even notice the missing money, maybe i have a deeper pocket, also, ol boy is lamenting that she takes unopened yogurt home. You guys are just some poor ass noise makers. All this epistle on top 5K. My advice, date a "babe" if you have the guts and maturity to handle one not all these N500 babes that are also trying to make ends meet that you should just dash 5k make she carry her wahala dey go jeje.

I'm curious.

In exactly what part of my write up did I convey (to you) my deep rooted issues or psychological issues??

What part of my expression is delusional??
Please tell me so I can correct myself.

Be specific please.

Clearly you have deep pockets and is generous towards ladies. That is fair. However, that is not the concern the OP has. Focus please.

This issue is dealing with a manipulative thieving lady. We know it's only 5k she stole, but she stole it nonetheless. Stealing is stealing. I'm sure u would support the lynching of a fellow man who stole in a busy Lagos market to feed himself.

Your rhetoric proves my point of the typical male difference towards ladies, that encourages this kind of deviant behavior of their part. So all men should tow the line of you and your kind to "have guts and maturity" to date a babe and simply give them a simple slap on the wrist for criminal tendencies? Really? Would you feel comfortable if your daughter(s) (should u have any) took 5k from a man by luring to virgin poon? Would you compel your son(s) (should you have any) to "man up" and date such a lady??

Not a pretty picture.

The world is on the verge of collapse because ladies are going haywire. What makes it worse is that people like you are facilitating this progression with your nonchalance and indifference towards deviant behavior typically exhibited by young and unfettered women.

Whether 5k is chicken change or a fortune, theft is a crime, be it petty or grand. Any lady who wants to make ends meet should get a job and refrain from manipulative theft from men. The lady the OP described, used her beauty and vagine to STEAL from him. This is whoredom and theft. It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with being cheap, petty and weak minded.

Don't get it twisted son

Also...
no one should just dash any woman money for free. If you worked hard to get paid, why shouldn't they. If she wants free money, she should use her virginity to secure a suitable suitor for herself, marry him and become a dependent and lonely housewife. Stop being a pussy and let women pay a price to get good things in life like the attention of men and material goods.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 6:30am On Nov 16, 2017
Chukazu:

You gain nothing by doing that

If you want to leave her then leave her in peace not in pieces

If you still fancy her ,then embrace and mentor her ,none of us is a saint.

She is a Virgin and she is probably not working,that means she has got some financial challenges and pressure
thanks
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 6:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Elioandrew:
Idiot. She stole ur money and u brought it here for us to do what? If u no get wetin to talk jes get out.
nah fight?
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 6:47am On Nov 16, 2017
Epatty:
Do you mind we talk privately on this? Thanks, through e.mail pls. Have a blessed day

vchykp@gmail.com
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2017
vchykp:
like potential olosho..?

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Organs(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
Votukpa:

I'm curious.

In exactly what part of my write up did I convey (to you) my deep rooted issues or psychological issues??

What part of my expression is delusional??
Please tell me so I can correct myself.

Be specific please.

Clearly you have deep pockets and is generous towards ladies. That is fair. However, that is not the concern the OP has. Focus please.

This issue is dealing with a manipulative thieving lady. We know it's only 5k she stole, but she stole it nonetheless. Stealing is stealing. I'm sure u would support the lynching of a fellow man who stole in a busy Lagos market to feed himself.

Your rhetoric proves my point of the typical male difference towards ladies, that encourages this kind of deviant behavior of their part. So all men should tow the line of you and your kind to "have guts and maturity" to date a babe and simply give them a simple slap on the wrist for criminal tendencies? Really? Would you feel comfortable if your daughter(s) (should u have any) took 5k from a man by luring to virgin poon? Would you compel your son(s) (should you have any) to "man up" and date such a lady??

Not a pretty picture.

The world is on the verge of collapse because ladies are going haywire. What makes it worse is that people like you are facilitating this progression with your nonchalance and indifference towards deviant behavior typically exhibited by young and unfettered women.

Whether 5k is chicken change or a fortune, theft is a crime, be it petty or grand. Any lady who wants to make ends meet should get a job and refrain from manipulative theft from men. The lady the OP described, used her beauty and vagine to STEAL from him. This is whoredom and theft. It has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with being cheap, petty and weak minded.

Don't get it twisted son

Also...
no one should just dash any woman money for free. If you worked hard to get paid, why shouldn't they. If she wants free money, she should use her virginity to secure a suitable suitor for herself, marry him and become a dependent and lonely housewife. Stop being a pussy and let women pay a price to get good things in life like the attention of men and material goods.

Votukpa, from your write up, it's obvious you are smart and can express yourself very well. But, again that can be a drawback as well and this is it. Your whole premise is based on the fact that you believe in your thought process without giving the other person the benefit of the doubt. There are always two sides to a story and you heard from the guy's side, right, and concluded. Also, if you know the reasons people do the things they do? Watch "i can do bad all by myself". Always give people benefit of the doubt and understand that there are circumstances that drive people to some things. You don't encounter a babe trying to pilfer 5K from you one time and automatically conclude she is a thief, a LovePeddler, she is no good, she is bla,bla,blaa. As bad and as wrong as it may sound, there are some ladies (very few) that are doing what they are doing just because of their upbringing, lifestyle etc. See here, i once lived in a house in lagos that had a canteen(buka) at the ground floor. There were so many girls and women working there and they brought some young 17, 18 year olds from the village to work there as well. Their day starts at 4a.m in the morning till late at night. They sleep on the floor of the restaurant. The restaurant owner had a foul mouth and the way she insults and curse them, for any infraction, OMG, then ofcourse it's survival of the fittest with daily arguments of someone stealing another's money, bra, food, clothes etc. Then, again you have the customers, from bus drivers to conductors to office clerks, to construction workers, bankers, to you, daily making sexual comments about the girls, and some even physically slapping their butt etc... day in day out.... Now, imagine a 20 year old living in that condition since age 17, .... then, maybe her salary was stolen, borrowed, or requested by her aunt, whoever in the village etc and she steals 5K from this guy? So, my broda, sometimes if you know where someone is coming from, you will just give them the money, try to correct them and just move on. Long story short, do not conclude absolutely without knowing WHY..... also, stop making judgements based on what you think, know or experienced in your own limited life.... One love bro.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by TeekayCarter: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2017
how far? any update on the girl?
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by sammiepraise(m): 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2017
vchykp:
you have a point tho, bt i already concluded on leaving her

no qualms bro.
u know her more than we.
so u should know the better decision to take.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by sammiepraise(m): 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Organs:

Votukpa, from your write up, it's obvious you are smart and can express yourself very well. But, again that can be a drawback as well and this is it. Your whole premise is based on the fact that you believe in your thought process without giving the other person the benefit of the doubt. There are always two sides to a story and you heard from the guy's side, right, and concluded. Also, if you know the reasons people do the things they do? Watch "i can do bad all by myself". Always give people benefit of the doubt and understand that there are circumstances that drive people to some things. You don't encounter a babe trying to pilfer 5K from you one time and automatically conclude she is a thief, a LovePeddler, she is no good, she is bla,bla,blaa. As bad and as wrong as it may sound, there are some ladies (very few) that are doing what they are doing just because of their upbringing, lifestyle etc. See here, i once lived in a house in lagos that had a canteen(buka) at the ground floor. There were so many girls and women working there and they brought some young 17, 18 year olds from the village to work there as well. Their day starts at 4a.m in the morning till late at night. They sleep on the floor of the restaurant. The restaurant owner had a foul mouth and the way she insults and curse them, for any infraction, OMG, then ofcourse it's survival of the fittest with daily arguments of someone stealing another's money, bra, food, clothes etc. Then, again you have the customers, from bus drivers to conductors to office clerks, to construction workers, bankers, to you, daily making sexual comments about the girls, and some even physically slapping their butt etc... day in day out.... Now, imagine a 20 year old living in that condition since age 17, .... then, maybe her salary was stolen, borrowed, or requested by her aunt, whoever in the village etc and she steals 5K from this guy? So, my broda, sometimes if you know where someone is coming from, you will just give them the money, try to correct them and just move on. Long story short, do not conclude absolutely without knowing WHY..... also, stop making judgements based on what you think, know or experienced in your own limited life.... One love bro.

fact of life bro.
u really understand things.
kudos

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Votukpa(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Organs:

Very valid.

Guess one doesn't know till one knows.
The Christ in me resonates with what you've said.

One love bro.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Shhhh01(f): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
vchykp:
dont br naive.. i left her to d sitting room, i was confused when i came to a conclsion of posting it here... morover she went home by some min to 8
I am not being naive. U r the story teller and u omitted the part u just explained. I had to point that out
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Organs(m): 4:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Votukpa:

Very valid.

Guess one doesn't know till one knows.
The Christ in me resonates with what you've said.

One love bro.

Respect bro. Thank you for your "humanity".
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Shhhh01:
I am not being naive. U r the story teller and u omitted the part u just explained. I had to point that out
ok ma..
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Akinbahm(m): 12:02am On Nov 18, 2017
vchykp:
i dont want to commit myself into a relationship i cant handle
Free her from your heart then...

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by johnime: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
drop urmail i do not do pm
Ademorphy:
You can change her bro, God will lead you through

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.