Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (70948 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up. / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Reeberry: 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamadonis2:
Correct me if I'm wrong. She was hesitant at first so you left to go make Noodles, yes? And when you returned (after she'd "pilfered" some cash) she was more receptive even asking you to come fvck her, yes?

Ekpami! You just found a girl that'lldobale for you ( or me, or any other guy) for a few thousand bucks.
You are right.

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Adaumunocha(f): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
@Op move on. You have no claim to her hymen that's if its still intact. Chop and dump indeed.

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by AryEmber(f): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
vchykp:
already made up my mind to leave her, but i have to steal her pride too
What's there to steal? An untouched girl with real pride won't agree to sleep with you nor to talk of beg you.

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by deafeyez: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
torres89:
am going to say this in the coolest way I can

fvck the shct out of that bitck..

and then dump ha ass out...

how u so sure she's a virgin sef

Na she talk am now.

Abi u know know say girls are always virgins to new catch.

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm just saying it.
....since you started working uve lost ur chill babe

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Akinbahm(m): 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
vchykp:

i want a woman i can be free with, not someone i will be hiding things from, how long will i keep hiding things from her??
You were right bro but trust me still give her a chance and within the period try to mingle with her friends to be more enlightened on her matter using bro code at the end she might mean no harm...

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

....since you started working uve lost ur chill babe
I guess I drop my chill with my students. Trust me, they need it more than I do. Lol.

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
I guess I drop my chill with my students. Trust me, they need it more than I do. Lol.
you a teacher? You definitely need more chill

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:
you a teacher? You definitely need more chill
Lol, yea I'm.

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, yea I'm.
You dint want to tell me before sad
I'm telling you you need More chill before you kill someones child grin

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

You dint want to tell me before sad

I'm telling you you need More chill before you kill someones child grin
I love my profession I swear. grin
Those kids can frustrate an angel. sad

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao
you laughed.... hmmmmm... will I say I'm perplex reading that line in red?

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
I love my profession I swear. grin
Those kids can frustrate an angel. sad

Angel eh...

My Angel sha... plz don't get too Frustrated always remember to breath In and out slowly when ur temper Is about to tip over

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Fourwinds: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
AryEmber:
What's there to steal? An untouched girl with real pride won't agree to sleep with you nor to talk of beg you.
hmmm....Odikwa serious

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

Angel eh...

My Angel sha... plz don't get too Frustrated always remember to breath In and out slowly when ur temper Is about to tip over
Yea, you know actually I've learnt a little self control since I started. I'm not as temperamental as before.

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, you know actually I've learnt a little self control since I started. I'm not as temperamental as before.

Lol some unfortunate romancelanders are now the ones paying for all the bottled up emotions grin

I'm cool tho long as you keep being sweet to me wink

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol some unfortunate romancelanders are now the ones paying for all the bottled up emotions

I'm cool tho long as you keep being sweet to me wink
Chai! What do you mean at bold? grin cheesy

I'm very loyal to my wwe fans. kiss
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by ibkayee(f): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
you laughed.... hmmmmm... will I say I'm perplex reading that line in red?
Lol it was funny
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Chai! What do you mean at bold? grin cheesy

I'm very loyal to my wwe fans. kiss

Lol is it how you call on ur patners and decend on. Innocent people?Don't worry I'll tell you later cheesy

And you know what we have goes beyond WWE wink
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Fourwinds: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibkayee:
Lol it was funny
but I know you have an answer to that statement
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by ibkayee(f): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
but I know you have an answer to that statement
Which statement?
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Fourwinds: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Which statement?
the one you marked in red... if you were the one in the position of the guy... your response
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol is it how you call on ur patners and decend on. Innocent people?Don't worry I'll tell you later cheesy

And you know what we have goes beyond WWE wink
Hahahaha, okay. Me I'm not rude online nah. grin

What we have is beyond WWE? What's it all about then? lipsrsealed
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha, okay. Me I'm not rude online nah. grin

What we have is beyond WWE? What's it all about then? lipsrsealed

Its deep Hun really deep
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

Its deep Hun really deep
Wow! I'm just knowing. tongue
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow! I'm just knowing. tongue
Lol keep teasing urselfgrin ....I already know what u feeling now
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by ibkayee(f): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
the one you marked in red... if you were the one in the position of the guy... your response
Lol I wouldn't believe her
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol keep teasing urselfgrin ....I already know what u feeling now
Lol, tell me.
What do I feel? Regrets? Goosebumps? Anticipation? Indifference?
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Fourwinds: 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
ibkayee:
Lol I wouldn't believe her
exactly what I felt made you laugh....

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, tell me. What do I feel? Regrets? Goosebumps? Anticipation? Indifference?

Lol is this an attempt to sucker me in and then hit me with some sarcasm grin
Honey let's stop playing games already

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol is this an attempt to sucker me in and then hit me with some sarcasm grin

Honey let's stop playing games already
You know me so well don't you? grin

Okay let's get serious then.
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by ifyeky(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
vchykp:
YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED as am going crazy now, i met this very pretty girl 2 weeks ago and the relationship is growing very fast, she really loves me and i do too, within the space of this 2 weeks, she has visited me 3 times, no sex yet as she is a virgin, she promised to let go off her virginity today which was why she came around, aftrt much fore play, she was still scared so i had to leave her in the room while i went to prepare noodles for us.

To my suprice when i came back, she was the one telling me to come and have her just to make me happy, as a guy i actually wanted to jump straight to proceed, my instinct told me to check the money i kept close to the wardrobe draw, i scatter money a lot actually, but no matter how scattered i keep my money, i know howmuch i keep everywhere in the house, the money was supposed to be 32k, on getting thier i discovered 5k was missing.

I could no believe it, she was too beautiful to do this, i had to confront her.. after long questions, she agreed she took it to test me, to test if i will notice, that she never meant to take it.

Am so confused at this point, should i continue with the relationship or should i just let her go, she is still here , crying and telling me she can never steal from me, please guy i need matured advice

lols!
try her again, if she does that again. Bro dump her asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery