Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (70960 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Advice Needed.........should I Call Her Mum Or Lock Up. / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
You know me so well don't you? grin
Okay let's get serious then.
Not as much as I'd love to baby wink
The first step towards our seriousness is you letting me in smiley
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

Not as much as I'd love to baby wink

The first step towards our seriousness is you letting me in smiley
Now you're getting all mushy mushy. tongue
How have I stopped you from getting in? And can we define this "seriousness" I wouldn't like to be caught unawares. kiss
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Gofwane(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:

In this recession, they don't test people with money biko. Are you seriously going to buy this?
How far nah, cShey the recession reach una for Ghana grin
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
ifyeky:

lols!
try her again, if she does that again. Bro dump her asap
i want to fuckkkk nd dump her
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Gofwane:

How far nah, cShey the recession reach una for Ghana grin

Lol, no.
But I was in Nigeria this year and I experienced it too.
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by vchykp(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Akinbahm:

You were right bro but trust me still give her a chance and within the period try to mingle with her friends to be more enlightened on her matter using bro code at the end she might mean no harm...
i aleardy made up my mind, i want to dump her, cant trust her

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Gofwane(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, no.
But I was in Nigeria this year and I experienced it too.
grin grin having experienced it, you will have to agree that we are strong People
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Gofwane:
grin grin having experienced it, you will have to agree that we are strong People
Yea, me inclusive. grin
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
someone that you can't trust with money, how can you trust or believe she's even a virgin? The day she will still your laptop and phone and disappear is coming, continue trusting her.
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Now you're getting all mushy mushy. tongue
How have I stopped you from getting in? And can we define this "seriousness" I wouldn't like to be caught unawares. kiss

Lol what is mushy mushy. cheesy hope its sexy to you smiley

This "seriousness" can't really be defined...we just know we re "serious" wenever we become "serious" cheesy
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol what is mushy mushy. cheesy hope its sexy to you smiley

This "seriousness" can't really be defined...we just know we re "serious" wenever we become "serious" cheesy
Oh well, maybe.

But we've to know what direction of seriousness this is leading to. grin
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh well, maybe.
But we've to know what direction of seriousness this is leading to. grin
We have to trust our instincts with "seriousness" dear kiss
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Gofwane(m): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, me inclusive. grin
ok nah... but e for make sense well, well! if you relocate permanentlyx,XN
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

We have to trust our instincts with "seriousness" dear kiss
Lol, I'm still abit unsure tho.
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm still abit unsure tho.

Just hold my hands deborah...trust your instincts and mine too and watch us become role models on "seriousness" kiss
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
Gofwane:
ok nah... but e for make sense well, well! if you relocate permanentlyx,XN
Lol, thanks but I'll pass. smiley

pu7pl3:

Just hold my hands deborah...trust your instincts and mine too and watch us become role models on "seriousness" kiss
You're gradually running mad. grin grin
You know I'm already serious with someone?
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by pu7pl3(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
makydebbie:

You're gradually running mad. grin grin You know I'm already serious with someone?
This is a good typa mad smiley
Who blackhawk ??
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by stilldoingokay(f): 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
vchykp:
YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED as am going crazy now, i met this very pretty girl 2 weeks ago and the relationship is growing very fast, she really loves me and i do too, within the space of this 2 weeks, she has visited me 3 times, no sex yet as she is a virgin, she promised to let go off her virginity today which was why she came around, aftrt much fore play, she was still scared so i had to leave her in the room while i went to prepare noodles for us.

To my suprice when i came back, she was the one telling me to come and have her just to make me happy, as a guy i actually wanted to jump straight to proceed, my instinct told me to check the money i kept close to the wardrobe draw, i scatter money a lot actually, but no matter how scattered i keep my money, i know howmuch i keep everywhere in the house, the money was supposed to be 32k, on getting thier i discovered 5k was missing.

I could no believe it, she was too beautiful to do this, i had to confront her.. after long questions, she agreed she took it to test me, to test if i will notice, that she never meant to take it.

Am so confused at this point, should i continue with the relationship or should i just let her go, she is still here , crying and telling me she can never steal from me, please guy i need matured advice

hmmmm, wow

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by IYANGBALI: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
EyaaaAaaa sowie

"HOW TO STEAL A CHICKEN"
1. Survey the area for about 1 week.
2. On the day of operation , wear an oversized shirt.
3. Be at the place between 11am to 2:30pm.at this time of the day the owners will be gone to work or be indoor. The chicken will be playing outside happily.
4. Walk at the edge of the street and let chicken walk freely at the centre(its more easy if you are in the village).
5. This is where you make the grand move.
6. Dive like a goalkeeper and grab the chicken by the head. Qiuckly fOld the head into the feathers and put it inside Your oversized shirt.
7. Move as if nothing happened. . . . . . .
No
Looking back. . . .
Thank me later. . . .
How to steal a cow is next

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by BamideleOJ: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
@Op GIVE HER THE BENEFIT OF A DOUBT!!!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by correctguy101(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
OP finish your story.....

You later do the do... grin
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by birdsview(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Guy knack her first before you take any action..me I have been looking for Virgin to deflower since Adam wink
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by makydebbie(f): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
pu7pl3:

This is a good typa mad smiley

Who blackhawk ??
Lool, it'll soon become scary.

Ain't gay, and blackhawk is female.
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by correctguy101(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by IYANGBALI: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
stilldoingokay:

hmmmm, wow
see as you dey moan on a public forum like woman wey see prick

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by grandstar(m): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
vchykp:
YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED as am going crazy now, i met this very pretty girl 2 weeks ago and the relationship is growing very fast, she really loves me and i do too, within the space of this 2 weeks, she has visited me 3 times, no sex yet as she is a virgin, she promised to let go off her virginity today which was why she came around, aftrt much fore play, she was still scared so i had to leave her in the room while i went to prepare noodles for us.

To my suprice when i came back, she was the one telling me to come and have her just to make me happy, as a guy i actually wanted to jump straight to proceed, my instinct told me to check the money i kept close to the wardrobe draw, i scatter money a lot actually, but no matter how scattered i keep my money, i know howmuch i keep everywhere in the house, the money was supposed to be 32k, on getting thier i discovered 5k was missing.

I could no believe it, she was too beautiful to do this, i had to confront her.. after long questions, she agreed she took it to test me, to test if i will notice, that she never meant to take it.

Am so confused at this point, should i continue with the relationship or should i just let her go, she is still here , crying and telling me she can never steal from me, please guy i need matured advice

She's a thief. Dump her. This is a covetous attitude.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by kkboy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
If she did not succeeded today, she will surely succeeded another day.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by FaniDan(f): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
vchykp:
she is really a virgin.. thanks tho, this was exactly what i had in mind, and thats what i will do.
, Don't try it

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Ekponoimo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin grin

shimmer1:
So because she is fine, you really think she might not be a thief. What of if she is a klepto! Huh! Okay. I feel you should do away with that girl. Look before you leap. She may not even be a virgin sef. What kind of stupid test is that? undecided undecided
Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by CASTOSVILLA(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bibi294:
Hope you've a laptop? She'll need to test you through that .. At least to know if u love her more than ur laptop
Hei!!! Wettin man no go read for here. I cover my eyes with the blood of Lala! grin grin grin thunder fire monkey grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship by Neesha(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
ashjay001:

She is hungry! U're probably her first classy bf. U can help her, just dont fall in love!

She's naive, n seems u can afford to train hertongue
Lol, what makes u think Op is classy?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies / Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / A Ghanaian Village Of Mafi Dove, Sex Is Allowed But No One Was Born There(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.