Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Salary Scale Of A Compliance Officer In A Private School - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Scale Of A Compliance Officer In A Private School (433 Views)

What Is The Salary Scale For Fresh Graduates In The Ministry Of Foreign Affairs? / Dangote Refinery Salary Scale For Engineers / What Is The Minimum Salary Scale Of A Graduate Who Joins The Police? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of A Compliance Officer In A Private School by AFONAMARO: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Please I urgently need an accurate figure or idea on the above subject.

Can someone help me with the average salary scale of a compliance officer in a private school(Nursery, primary and secondary).

The school in question is doing well, so to say. Their school fees is between 100k-200k per term.

I got an offer from the management today, was asked to think about it and get back to them. Want to know if it's worth leaving my current job for.

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

5 Fresh Vacancies At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc / Hewlett Packard (hp) Ongoing Recruitment / Apply For Ongoing Amandacare Products Limited Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.