Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k (1185 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / SOLD!!! Six Acres Of Plantain Farm For Sale In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by Theswdmanjohn(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
This is plantain plantation simplified, Do you that with just 350k you can be a proud owner of one acre of plantain plantation on rented one acre of land and make great profiit withoout lifting a hoe or cutlass...

This will not even disturb your current business or career and yet create another source of income.
The 350k will include
lease of the land
purchase of hybrid suckers (1000pieces)
irrigation and farm management for the year till harvest
planting and clearing of the farm land
weeding and farm maintenance...

we shall not collect any physical cash from you but all transactions must be made throught the company's account for better tracing, documentation and accountability.

you can reach me on 08135167437, i will be happy to help you creat alternative streams of income.

i am john Akerele

3 Likes

Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by kagari: 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by Fayobless: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Nice one, what could be the return on investment?
Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by Konquest: 3:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Theswdmanjohn:
This is plantain plantation simplified, Do you that with just 350k you can be a proud owner of one acre of plantain plantation on rented one acre of land and make great profiit withoout lifting a hoe or cutlass...

This will not even disturb your current business or career and yet create another source of income.
The 350k will include
lease of the land

we shall not collect any physical cash from you but all transactions must be made throught the company's account for better tracing, documentation and accountability.

you can reach me on 08135167437, i will be happy to help you creat alternative streams of income.

i am John Akerele
^^^^^^^
Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by opelyem(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Theswdmanjohn:

The 350k will include
lease of the land

i am john Akerele

Go and sit down jor. 350k and the land will still be rented? for how long is the rent? How reasonable is that your service.
In my place here, you can buy an acre for 100k. Just 50k will be enough to buy 1000 suckers and each will be planted at the rate of #10. if planted between May and August, there is no need for irrigation.

Learn from the thread of how Mr Lesgup or what is the name sef is in trouble for managing farm on behalf of a client.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by Theswdmanjohn(m): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2017
opelyem:

Go and sit down jor. 350k and the land will still be rented? for how long is the rent? How reasonable is that your service.
In my place here, you can buy an acre for 100k. Just 50k will be enough to buy 1000 suckers and each will be planted at the rate of #10. if planted between May and August, there is no need for irrigation.

Learn from the thread of how Mr Lesgup or what is the name sef is in trouble for managing farm on behalf of a client.

I like your comments but if it was not working I don't I would have been interviewed by TVC on this plantain farming... I have been doing this for years now... So I am speaking from practical experiences.
Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by Theswdmanjohn(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2017
Fayobless:
Nice one, what could be the return on investment?
Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by Olorunfemy(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2017
opelyem:

Please Sir can we talk on WhatsApp 07061501193
Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by Theswdmanjohn(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Olorunfemy:

Please Sir can we talk on WhatsApp 07061501193

Don't come and blame me when you loss your money oooo. Some of us Have a face to our name and an image to protect... Please be careful
Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by opelyem(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Theswdmanjohn:

Don't come and blame me when you loss your money oooo. Some of us Have a face to our name and an image to protect... Please be careful

For your information, he was only asking about where to get acre for 100k. I'm not a farm manager and I am not interested in setting up farm for people. I do so for myself only.
What I'm correcting about your business is that 350k is way too high most especially when the land is rented and not bought. Besides, who plants plantain on a rented land?

3 Likes

Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by Emempaul(m): 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
PLS MISTER MAN B4 U RUN INVESTORS IN2 DEBT PLS TAKE DOWN DIS POST. U CAN NEVA RUN PLANTAIN ON 350K. IT IS CAPITAL ZAPPIN
Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by Emempaul(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
PLS MISTER MAN B4 U RUN INVESTORS IN2 DEBT PLS TAKE DOWN DIS POST. U CAN NEVA RUN PLANTAIN ON 350K EFFECTIVELY

from my end minus land per acre

first and second plough 15k
cutting 5k
suckers 80naira x 1000suckers 80k
marking/planting @50 naira x 1000 suckers 50k
chemical weeding 10k
fertilizer 4bags @ 8000naira 32k
application 6k

if u are lucky u do weeding 4 times before First fruiting if not prepare for eight weed most especially during the thick of the rainy season
of which three will be manually done
so pls don't just push junk figures out. plantain farmers in the house most especially in Ogun state present here pls correct me if I am wrong

but wat I can say is dat it is worth the money spent cos u will reap from ur plantain farm and still leave it for the next generation
Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2017
There is no way you can plant 1000 plantain on 1acre of land, what is your planting space? am a full time plantain farmer. I do read a lot rubbish and lies people write on nairaland here. Am into plantain farming and I being doing in it for some years now
Re: Own One Acre Of Plantain Farm With Just 350k by Emempaul(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
heywhy4u:
There is no way you can plant 1000 plantain on 1acre of land, what is your planting space? am a full time plantain farmer. I do read a lot rubbish and lies people write on nairaland here. Am into plantain farming and I being doing in it for some years now

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Happy, My Goat Has Given Birth. (photos) / Rabbits And Pigs Nipple Drinker / Bitter Kola And Kolanut And Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.