Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (41381 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes / Adeboye Ordains 12,811 Deacons And Deaconesses, 4,060 Assistant Pastors (photos) / 6 Ex-footballers Who Became Pastors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Alexander001(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2017
The Nigeria lawyers are slow in judgement, everytime adjournment. It high time we go back to Amadioha and ShangoThere own is Wait and take
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 14, 2017
The obsession with pastors has extended to their wives. Wouldn't it be nice if people worked and not be so idle? grin grin
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2017
Oyinda Akinyemi also makes the list. Wife of Pastor Tunde Akinyemi of www.kingsword.org

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Why is my picture not there? embarassed smiley

I'm not a pastors wife o
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by itsandi(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2017
Pastors get the most beautiful women.
I guess the pretty ladies love men that can talk and pastors sure know how to talk and convince grin
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2017
These pastors dey f**k their wives doggystyle so
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Kennedyiheme: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2017
Memories12411:
No woman is ugly, every woman is beautiful. Forget the fact that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and consider the maintenance aspect. If these same women you have mentioned were in the village farming they wouldn't be like.
95 percent of women are ugly... Make up is the beautiful thing... let them wake up in the morning f9r you
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2017
internationalman:
I'm just imagining how their faces are like when they are cumming or when they are given head.

You don't need to imagine further, just watch their faces during praise and worship.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by xangerar: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2017
delugajackson:
I guess Anita Oyakilhome didn't make the list for obvious reasons.

Anita Ebhogae.
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by bakaredc: 9:06am On Nov 14, 2017
Well, i think we should understand that there are certain factors that determines who gets what, when and how...Ladies luv to be around guys who are either handsome, intelligent,with great potentials and high level of resourcefulness of which these Men of God can be categorised under, whether a Pastor or not, as a guy..fall under these categories then "The beautiful ONE" is yours....shallom!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:07am On Nov 14, 2017
Wow! The first two ladies there were wearing human hair o grin grin Foorkk those people preaching fugliness tongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:08am On Nov 14, 2017
Rubbish blogging. Op you didn't match the pictures with their profiles so how do we know who is who?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Beautiful women
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Investnow2017: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2017
omojeesu:
Thank God for them all.

Actually thank God for all women.

They are all beautiful.

May they be beautiful also inside which is true ornament.

You are here too
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by tomnmenace(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2017
The righteous shall flourish even in the land of famine!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Investnow2017: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2017
Alexander001:
The Nigeria lawyers are slow in judgement,
everytime adjournment. It high time we go back
to Amadioha and ShangoThere own is Wait and
take

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2017
Lilimax:

I'm not a pastors wife o

Marry me so you can be on a worthy list.
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by pascal558(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2017
mzHANA:
Freshin wit awa money
Your 20naira offering abi?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by pascal558(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2017
U concentrate on the ones with fine wive,what abt the one with ugly wives when nr dey fix hair or wear hearing.U guys must alway look for way to attack churches,but my question is why una dey fear church like this?
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by 119fortress(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2017
My mother in the Lord, Pastor Helen Oritsejafor is not only beautiful but a woman with many parts. God made her a complete person in any area or aspects you can imagine. Is it wisdom, administration, intelligence, class, teaching God's word, motherhood, style, organization infact the standard to become a wife is Pastor Helen Oritsejafor and am grateful to God for giving her to Papa Ayo Oritsejafor . We are proud of her and I know that the evidence that God truly loves my pastor is the fact that He sent mama into his life to wife him and make him complete. God bless Papa Ayo.
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2017
Wives of end time prophets
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Mpeka(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2017
Lilimax:

I'm not a pastors wife o

Are you a Pastor's wife? If yes, then blow your trumpet. Op post only the ones he knows.
Also, if you are Nairaland's wife, then show your face. Nothing must loss.
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2017
internationalman:
I'm just imagining how their faces are like when they are cumming or when they are given head.
pastors don't give head grin
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by TheManofTomorrow(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2017
veekid:
The tithe and offerings were invested appropriately as supposed

#legalyahooyahoo
You dey go church?. You look lyk slaymama for dp cheesy
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by bejick(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2017
Pastor Midred Okonkwo the wife of Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Davids christian center

Of course they deserve the best. when you serve God you will eat the good of the land.
The husband man should be the partaker of the fruit.

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by cstr1000: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2017
119fortress:
My mother in the Lord, Pastor Helen Oritsejafor is not only beautiful but a woman with many parts. God made her a complete person in any area or aspects you can imagine. Is it wisdom, administration, intelligence, class, teaching God's word, motherhood, style, organization infact the standard to become a wife is Pastor Helen Oritsejafor and am grateful to God for giving her to Papa Ayo Oritsejafor . We are proud of her and I know that the evidence that God truly loves my pastor is the fact that He sent mama into his life to wife him and make him complete. God bless Papa Ayo.
My friend, Go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Nebostic: 10:08am On Nov 14, 2017
����
internationalman:
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 10:09am On Nov 14, 2017
midehi2:

pastors don't give head grin
How do you know? Ever fvcked a pastor before? grin
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:14am On Nov 14, 2017
Why wont they be beautiful?

They're nicing up on contributions made by the sheeple undecided
Re: Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2017
madone:
Weti Nigerian pastors do Una sef

Eh e b like say u no sey naija ba??

U nova hear if tithe ba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Almost Smashed By Electric Pole In Rivers: 'Supernatural Force Pushed Away' / Why Should A Pastor Drive A 10 Million Naira Car? / Winners' Chapel Broadcasting Network On Satellite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.