Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,990 members, 7,799,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Can One Have A Great, Long-lasting Sex Life With The Same Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Have A Great, Long-lasting Sex Life With The Same Partner? (772 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Long Lasting Sex / LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Have A Great, Long-lasting Sex Life With The Same Partner? by rightone0130(m): 12:05am On Nov 14, 2017
In my life I've experienced a lot of bleeping with a lot of girls,at first it was fun,but later on I found out that its becoming part of me,to the extent that once I bleep you twice or thrice you don sha be dat,and this has affected me even when I intend on getting serious,later in the end she would have expired in my eyes,the question now is
Can one have a great, long-lasting sex life with d same
partner?
Re: Can One Have A Great, Long-lasting Sex Life With The Same Partner? by greatnaija01: 12:16am On Nov 14, 2017
yes BUT you are already damaged.

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEPERATE LOVE FROM SEX till you get old.

This is the question you should have asked before damaging your psychological life... with temporary pleasures and permanent distorted realities.

YOUR ONLY SOLUTION is GODLY COUNSEL or MEDICAL THERAPY and lots of good books on healthy relationships else if you marry you will be a serial incestuous cheat,
rightone0130:
In my life I've experienced a lot of bleeping with a lot of girls,at first it was fun,but later on I found out that its becoming part of me,to the extent that once I bleep you twice or thrice you don sha be dat,and this has affected me even when I intend on getting serious,later in the end she would have expired in my eyes,the question now is
Can one have a great, long-lasting sex life with d same
partner?

2 Likes

Re: Can One Have A Great, Long-lasting Sex Life With The Same Partner? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:20am On Nov 14, 2017
I PITY YOUR FUTURE WIFE
Re: Can One Have A Great, Long-lasting Sex Life With The Same Partner? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:28am On Nov 14, 2017
That dude up there undecided

Shooo

He merely asked a question man, you don't have to make him feel like some condemned sex addict... undecided

Well.. I don't know bout the Godly theory....

Psychologically doh, you need to fix yourself..
Re: Can One Have A Great, Long-lasting Sex Life With The Same Partner? by rightone0130(m): 12:31am On Nov 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
yes BUT you are already damaged.

YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEPERATE LOVE FROM SEX till you get old.

This is the question you should have asked before damaging your psychological life... with temporary pleasures and permanent distorted realities.

YOUR ONLY SOLUTION is GODLY COUNSEL or MEDICAL THERAPY and lots of good books on healthy relationships else if you marry you will be a serial incestuous cheat,
Chai,guess I need a dictionary to digest this grin
Re: Can One Have A Great, Long-lasting Sex Life With The Same Partner? by rightone0130(m): 12:34am On Nov 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I PITY YOUR FUTURE WIFE
What if I marry a lesser sexually active lady than me?
Re: Can One Have A Great, Long-lasting Sex Life With The Same Partner? by DivinelyBlessed: 1:14am On Nov 14, 2017
Definitely but it begins with the individual
Re: Can One Have A Great, Long-lasting Sex Life With The Same Partner? by GloriaNinja(f): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2017
rightone0130:

What if I marry a lesser sexually active lady than me?
Try to improvise and control yourself

(1) (Reply)

Christianity In Nigeria Is Nothing But Fraud - Gay Right Activist, Bisi Alimi / A Personal Driver/electrician Blackmailing A Sugar Mummy After Recording Their S / Fun Goes Bad: Ladies Got Burnt In A Party-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.