Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

The End Of The Yahoo Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The End Of The Yahoo Boy (3182 Views)

Man Narrates How His Beloved Wife Played Him The "Yahoo" Way. / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2017
#ScribeStoriesLessonSeries
*THE END OF THE YAHOO-BOY*
Inside the prison-cell it’s where you defecate, urinate, bath, eat and sleep. There is only one-hour apportioned for fresh-air when you are allowed to stay outside the cell in the prison-yard. This one-hour of fresh-air is spent in bounds and chains. Being in this prison is a slow, long death sentence by smells of feces, urines, and putrefied dead bodies.
This is where he was after been caught and imprisoned and it is the first time in 7 years when he is not eating a first-class meal, surrounded by loosed girls, cussing in a 5 star hotel, wearing the costliest fashion. They have siezed his Rang-Rover sports car keys, gold-watch, diamond plaited Iphone8+, Italian shoe and exchanged his 10,000$ suit for a prison orange color overall and jump-up trouser infested with blood sucking bugs. Life was never going to be the same for him again.
The distance between great ill gotten wealth and great poverty and sorrow is so narrow that you won’t know when you’ve crossed over in the blink of an eye.
He has just crossed over that tiny line from great wealth and affluence to great suffering and lack.
While trying figure out what he would have done differently to have avoided this incarceration he was interrupted by the calls to the officers about another death. His prison mates would call out to the prison in a very rude manner to come and carry these dead bodies in vain. He has been here only two days and there are two deaths already just in his cell. There are now three dead bodies in one cell, one of the dead bodies has been dead a day before he came and the officers in charge of burying dead bodies have not resumed duty. Now he has three dead bodies to share same prison cell space with in addition to the smells of defecations and urines.
His belly was filled with butterflies, he has lost his appetite. When they brought him some cabbage to eat, while he was reluctant, his cell mates would quickly devour it, ‘if you must survive, you must be ready to eat even shits’ someone advised him. It was the first time someone was talking to him in friendliness. What brought you here he asked the person….
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by akpur1(m): 6:33am On Nov 14, 2017
Wetin this one chop this morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by SOFTENGR: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2017
If a "yahoo boy" is dehumanized like this, what would we now do to armed robbers, ritualists and kidnappers?

The best Police in Africa indeed grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by DeeFlask(m): 7:21am On Nov 14, 2017
I know a yahoo boy turned family man now and he is rich and married with children.

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by hisgrace090: 7:23am On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=SOFTENGR post=62356513]If a "yahoo boy" is dehumanized like this, what would we now do to armed robbers, ritualists and kidnappers?

The best Police in Africa indeed grin[/quote

They're all the same and as such deserve the same treatment.

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by hisgrace090: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2017
[quote author=SOFTENGR post=62356513]If a "yahoo boy" is dehumanized like this, what would we now do to armed robbers, ritualists and kidnappers?

The best Police in Africa indeed grin[/quote

They're all the same and as such deserve the same treatmen[color=#000099][/color]t.
Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2017
Am not understanding?
akpur1:
Wetin this one chop this morning
Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2017
DeeFlask:
I know a yahoo boy turned family man now and he is rich and married with children.
He can't escape the harse consequences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by richy5(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
jerry447:
He can't escape the harse consequences
Na U b God of justice!!? Sit down dey analyse while your mate and kids are hustling to make it to alleviate poverty, help family and even bring food to millions of Nigerians. Your article neva complete until you share how many of those yahoo boys you met in prison. Enemy of progress
U know write article on your Govt pipu wey dey suffer nah men like you wey no wan make things worse you dey write on top

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bro, sorry o.. I no to get power to argue... But what so ever a man soweth that he shall reap...... The law of Karma is still active..
richy5:
Na U b God of justice!!? Sit down dey analyse while your mate and kids are hustling to make it to alleviate poverty, help family and even bring food to millions of Nigerians. Your article neva complete until you share how many of those yahoo boys you met in prison. Enemy of progress
U know write article on your Govt pipu wey dey suffer nah men like you wey no wan make things worse you dey write on top

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by hoMegas(m): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Op wants to give Yahoo boys heart attack.

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2017
#ScribeStoriesLessonseries
*THE END OF THE YAHOO-BOY 2*
I killed someone mistakenly; I was in a bar drinking when someone made a joke about what I was wearing; I had not dressed properly in frustration when I walked into that bar, I was so angry and I used the bottle on him and he died. The funny thing was, I was in the bar drinking in frustration only because I just beat my wife to coma after a slight misunderstanding. I couldn’t control my temper and it frustrates me especially because it makes me hit the only woman I love. Now I’m a murderer because I’m a slave to my temper and I did nothing about it until it brought me here. He looked at him with tears in his eyes and said to him, I deserve to be here. Did you know that that wife I beat to coma would recover and still come to prison here to see me every visiting day? When I look at the love she has for me, I kept wondering why I dare to hit over and over again. If I have another opportunity in life, I won’t allow anger dwell in me, I’ll go to the mounts, sail the seven seas and fight lions if only these will grant me freedom from the slavery of anger; anger and uncontrolled temper ruined my life because I lived with it instead of seeking help on how to deal with it.
He looked at him after he shared the story of what brought him to this prison and wouldn’t say anything. He started scratching his body, the bug were sucking him all over. What can I do about this bug he asked, nothing, just find it and kill it until you’ve killed it all. He then showed him how to hunt for these bugs in his shirts and trousers; showed him the spots where they hide and how they are killed when found. He would begin hunting immediately for these bugs that seems to be so many. He took some cabbage left for him by his new prison friend and tried to chew; they taste rotten and smell so bad but what option does he have. He tried to tell him his story on how he got to the prison and began weeping profusely. Some other prisoners would laugh hysterically at him for crying; a you a child or a woman that you are crying like this? They laughed out more. Don’t mind them his new prison friend told him, comfort yourself and don’t worry about telling me anything. No I’ll tell you and this is how it happened…
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 16, 2017
*THE END OF THE YAHOO BOY 3*
I am a yahoo boy. What’s yahoo boy his new prison-cell friend interrupted quickly? He then he replied, a yahoo-boy is the one who engages in internet fraud. From where I come from, it’s called ‘yahoo-yahoo’ or ‘yahoo-boy’. We create multiple facebook account using various aliases and faces; sometimes we use the names of popular pastors, actors, musicians, officers, and politicians etc. When read people’s profiles and approach them basing on the knowledge we’ve gathered from their profile. E.g. if she is widow, single or divorced, we propose love and promise marriage and cunningly begin to extort from them. We create websites promising to offer international jobs to applicants and asks them to pay certain amount of money to process their work permits after we’ve offered them pseudo-jobs and then close the sites, we pose as old people with no heir and promised to transfer our wealth to any prey after asking them to pay certain amount for courier, we inbox people and asks them to mention movies we’ve featured in or titles of our songs (when we pose as actors or musicians) and promise to send them gifts after they pay for courier, we pose as an NGO organizing a seminar in a popular country we know that people would want to go and invite people for the seminar, promising them hotel accommodations and visas only if they’ll send us half of the money for air-ticket, we prophecy and sees visions like ‘they are going to die’ if we don’t pray for them then we asks them to send seed offerings before we’ll pray for them canceling such death and because we used the face of a popular anointed men of God, they’ll believe, we pose as custom officers selling impounded goods and cars at a very cheap and affordable price and via that means fraud those who would show interest by asking them to pay, we act as bank staffs and telling people some deduction is being made in their account for the bank’s magazine etc. and if they want the deductions to cease, they should give us certain info of their account details and with these details we’ll siphon every dime in their account etc. we are always online looking for as we call them ‘clients’. A single yahoo-boy can have about 50 online girl friends he has promised marriage and he is extorting on monthly base under various disguise.
His new prisons friend’s mouth was wide open in fascination, how do you easily get people to start sending their monies to you? Sometimes we use magic which we call ‘juju’, then people’s greed for wealth they don’t work for and desperation for a partner also makes it easy for us to extort them.
Since you are using aliases, how did you collect these monies? We tell them to pay via western union to certain individuals (who may claim to be our brothers, officers, agents) etc. as the case may be) after we’ve given them some excuses why we can’t receive money with the name by which they know us. These individuals collects these monies takes their percentage and remit the rest to us. How do you identify a yahoo-boy on the internet? Another prisoner whose interest has been aroused by his tales would ask keenly…

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Op. You are saying the truth but you know they won't listen right? In their mind they are helping alleviate poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
God bless you. I have the conviction that some will listen and change for Good...
Rockyrocky:
Op. You are saying the truth but you know they won't listen right? In their mind they are helping alleviate poverty.

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2017
*THE END OF THE YAHOO BOY 4*

…don’t answer that until he tells us what mess brought him here; since he came few days back, he has refused to talk to anyone and attempted suicide more than four times. My story is so awful, ‘everyone’s story is equally awful he responded’ tell us your story if you are interested in ours. I killed my girl-friend he said sounding somber: She was a very chaste girl and when we started dating, she told me about her intentions to remain a virgin until she is married. I accepted her condition and we were happy that way until some of my friends started asking me if I’ve tasted her, I told them ‘_no_’ and they were laughing at me saying I’m no man. Some even told me another real man must be bedding her without my knowledge that I too should be having my fair share. I tried seducing her just to appear a man before my friends severally in vain and when she noticed my sudden desire to change our once platonic relation into a sexual one, she started distancing herself from me; seldom call me, or go out with me. I told my friends who told me that she may leave me but if I want her stay, I should forcefully bed her and if she is truly a virgin she’ll become sexually attached to me and if she is not and I prove to be more sexually satisfying to her, she’ll stick with me. They whispered a trick into my ears. So the day I was to play out the trick came, I pretended to be very sick and my friends would inform her that I’m sick to death that she should see me. She came to see me while I pretended to be sick and because we were alone in the room, I’ll successfully rape her that day. She cried and refused to go home; she really wept that day and I was filled with guilt. She was indeed a virgin and my friends have deceived me into breaking our code of conduct. She told me how her father boasts of her virginity and how she has become a shame to herself and her family. I kept apologizing in vain. She left that day devastated and I was filled with remorse and regrets for what I’ve done to her. For many days she wouldn’t pick my calls or accepts my visit, she totally stayed cleared of me. Though I used to drinking before, but after then it increased, I at this time do drink myself to stupor; I fell into gutters many times, slept on the highways and bars and pee on myself over and over again. I tried new hard drugs all in the bid to give myself a little relief from the guilt that I felt over that girl. But the more I tried to subdue the grief, the more I failed, the more I became an alcoholic and a drug-addict. As it that wasn’t enough, I received a text from her which would lead me to this prison afterwards, the text reads…
To be continued
Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2017
*THE END OF THE YAHOO BOY 5*
…‘I am pregnant, doctor just confirmed’ when I called her, she said, her father mustn’t know because he boasts of her chastity to almost everyone and used her as an example whenever he addresses young women. I can’t fail my father. I have never been more confused in my entire life, I was so clueless, what have I done I questioned myself and guess who I called or advise again?, it was the very set of friends who led me into that mess on the first place. Though I had pledge never to consult them again, but I was so clueless and didn’t want more people to know about it so I called them. They told me it’s no problem that shit happens all the time. ‘Tell her to abort, nobody would know’ they said. So I called her and told her to abort. She cried even more when I said that to her; it was between her family’s reputation and what people would say and killing a baby who hasn’t gotten a name or seen the world would protect your reputation and family legacy. My friends have convinced me too so I used their words on her and she’ll acquiesce. My friends sent me the address of the doctor who would carry out the abortion and after we went and he gave her some concussion, she’ll drink and later there was blood and the doctor said it’s done.
We left for home and she returned to her place. The next morning, she was found dead in her pool of blood and when autopsy was done on her, it was discovered that she had aborted a baby and the drugs she used had eaten up her body too.
When I heard that, I went to confess to her father and that’s how I ended up here; sentenced to life imprisonment.
How old was she the yahoo-boy asked, 18years he replied. If you had done it to my daughter, I wouldn’t send you here, I’ll be here myself after I’ve skinned you alive until you are dead. Shout up another prisoner said, don’t judge people because they sinned differently than you; if you are a saint, you wouldn’t be here, would you? I’m sorry he retorted, I have a daughter and that paternal instinct just welled up in me after listening to his story.
Now as I was saying on how to identify a yahoo-boy on internet….

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by conductorh2: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2017
OP, fire on. Yahoo criminals are mad. $25 iTunes card-stealing mofos who bring shame and bad names to Africans instead of working legitimately and creating innovations like their mates in other continents.

Thw worst part is that many of the skull mining and ritual stories you see on Nairaland can be traced to yahoo boys yet many Fraudgerians don't want to call yahoo yahoo the evil it is, despite condemning people who are caught with human parts.

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
God bless you
Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Today is a special day in my life. For those in my inbox asking for the continuation of the story. Pls goto church after which we'll continue.
Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
#ScribesStoriesLessonSeries
*THE END OF THE YAHOO BOY 6*
There are no special criteria on how to identify them as they look so real and convincing. Some of them would be patient with you for several months and after they’ve won over your confidence then they’ll begin extorting you (they’ll make you believe the money is for the poor, a sick fellow, someone in prison preparing certain documents for you, religions purpose and some selfless reasons etc.). Any financial involvement you’ll have with them would be done with another name other than the one you know for example if their name is Abigail, they may ask you to pay with the name Helen or Paul. During your stint with them, they will appear so religious, selfless, loving and caring and they’ll be sending you documents and pictures that proofs they exists as if you doubt they don’t. These pictures aren’t there real faces and the video images you see when they call you is doctored; there are lots of smart applications that allows them doctor a video call, and hide their IP address. The intonations they use to convince you they are from certain nationals are part of the skills they’ve mastered in the art of extortion and they have syndicates in many countries. If you are desperate for love and relation you’ll miss certain signs that may make you identify them and if you are greedy for wealth you didn’t work for, you’ll be easily won over by them. Don’t be desperate and don’t go for things you haven’t earned and you won’t fall prey to them.
How were you caught? The other prisoner asked, he looked at him and said, I never believed I’ll be caught, when I see others being caught I do think I’ll never be that careless to be caught. My wallet fell at the bank and they wanted to trace the owner and returned it to him and found so many of my aliases so they suspected and reported to the police. The police wouldn’t arrest me immediately but set a trap for me and I fell for the bait and I was arrested.
After the three had recounted what brought them to the prison, they became friends. Meanwhile the wife of the other prisoner who had issues with anger had never ceased praying for her husband’s release and God has promised to save her husband and this was how it happened…
To be continued.......
Re: The End Of The Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2017
eStoriesLessonSeries
*THE END OF THE YAHOO BOY 7*
One day she’ll come with a tract though not with the intention of giving it to her husband but she’ll give it to him after visitation when she saw it in her bag. The warders would read through the tracts before allowing him to take to his cell. The topic of that tract is ‘you too can be forgiven’ they read the tracts together and they would give their heart to Christ. It was a great moment in their lives as they were for the first time able to have peace and the comfort of the Holy-Spirit. They are now forgiven by God and it was a great relief. Whenever they are together, they’ll keep discussing the text on that tract which reads ‘the chastisement of our sins was upon him..,’ and they’ll discuss how Christ took upon himself the punishment of their wrong doings. They had no bible so everyone regurgitates what he has read in time past about God’s love. One day as they held hand to pray, God would show the yahoo-guy that soon he’ll be freed and returned back to his country and he promised to serve God full-time if that vision comes to pass. Though He found it too much to believe yet he believed anyway. He shared his vision to the other two prisoner friends and they would thank God with him. While he was waiting for the fulfillment of that vision, the man whose daughter had died would withdraw the case, he said since the boy came to report himself that he has forgiven him. Soon that prisoner would be released but he’ll never stop visiting his other two friends, bringing more tracts for the rest of the prisoners. One day an international organization would intervene in the life of the yahoo boy and he’ll be released and deported to his country and the very next day the one who murdered in anger would win an appeal. When he murdered that person at the bar, the family member of the diseased would beat the hell out of him before handing him over to the police. You don’t suffer twice for a crime, since the family members had beaten him up for killing their brother; they have no right to imprison him again. That’s how the three strangers united by their prisoner cell would be saved because they called upon the name of the Lord. The other two are actively into prison ministry; they keep sending tracts to every prison they can, while the former yahoo-boy is now an Evangelist in His country, preaching from street to street. This is the end of the yahoo boy and the beginning of the life of an evangelist.
The end

(1) (Reply)

Is My Aunty Giving Me Signal To Bleep Her / As A Lady If You Sponsor A Date And This Happens, What Will You Do? / Nigerian Mums Act As If They Are Mentally Unstable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.