Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Nothing Corrupts Destiny Like Sleep - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nothing Corrupts Destiny Like Sleep (455 Views)

A Close Mouth Is A Closed Destiny / Lesson On Character That Will Shape Your Destiny / How you can reshape the Destiny of your business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Corrupts Destiny Like Sleep by TOPplanter: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2017
You can't be a heavy sleeper and expect to be a star at the same time. You have to choose one. You are either a sleeper or a star. Sleeping till 6:30a.m and stretching at 7a.m is not the way up. I read of a man who grew to be a very great businessman. He always woke up between 2- 5a.m daily to map out his strategies for the day. This man has investments in 160 countries spread over five continents!
You are loaded with great potential, I pray that sleep will not destroy it. You don't have any other enemy than Satan, and all he does is to steal, kill and destroy. Sleep steals and destroys destinies and crowns. People who should be kings are dying as mere men, because of too much sleep. Sleep kills great destinies and dreams. It frustrates men and destroys them spiritually. It's my prayer that you receive strength this hour, to put your early hours of the day to maximum use, standing before the Lord to hear what he will say to you.
All through the scriptures, you will find that great men and women who had encounters with God did so in the early hours. (Gen. 19:17). They rose up in the morning and compassed the obstacles about and they gave way! ' ....those that seek me early shall find me. Prov.8:17'
Many of us just need one little instruction to step i

nto the great destiny God has for us. All we need is to locate His pathway to it, which is delivered by instruction.
Say to God, 'Lord I want a baptism into this early morning rising, so I can stand before You and enjoy unending celebrations with You'. It's time to connect to heaven's radio network. Rise up early to praise and worship Him, then shall He begin to direct you, telling you the things that are wrong, and how you can put them right. It is your heritage to hear him. It is your birthright to know his voice. Don't sell it off to sleep! No one succeeds by accident....

READ MORE AT:https://topplanters..com.ng/2017/11/nothing-corrupts-destiny-like-sleep.html

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!!vacancy!!! / Where Can l Learn Website Design For Free? / Urgent Need On ANOVA Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.