Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,661 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

"I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" (30960 Views)

Gunmen Attack Heipang, Barkin Ladi, Plateau State, Kill 17 Persons (Photos) / Bribe-Seeking Policemen Kill 17-Yr-Old Boy Set To Leave Nigeria On Sunday (Pix) / Nigerian Drug Lord Arrested In Kenya, Deported For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by sircardinal: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
Wow just for 8k. Which means if that guy is given like 200k he will kill the whole village. But wait ooooooo, all this ritual stuff we hear about, is it really working NCAN over to you food is ready

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by emperordelis(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
For just 8k.
Thats a typical case of a person that has signed a lifetime contract with poverty.
Choi,na taboo if them use the parts do the rituals for your own personal use??
Meanwhile this is how the 8k will be spent:
1k for agbo,shekpe and ogidiga for him and eim guys
2k for olosho,500 for each round
1k for weed
1k for another 2rounds of olosho matter
1k for more rounds of shekpe
1500 will be stolen by his friends after him don high like eediot
5h na to sustain am till he gets another skull mining contract.

Some people no suppose dey this world wallahi

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by internationalman(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
ashjay001:

Is d criminal below, goodlooking enoughtongue
OK let me b plain. I meant especially armed robbers.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by nnokwa042(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2017
Topestbilly:

Evans is good looking sir.
u don see any Yoruba owomida boys or omonile boys or oshodi pick pocketers wey dey look Good?

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by HomeOfMe(f): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
johnnyvid:
Yewunu Tanlaju, the alleged killer of a 17-year-old girl whose body parts were reportedly severed for money rituals, on Monday, disclosed that he was contracted to do the job for N8,000. .
The 35-year-old suspect made the shocking confession to journalists after he was paraded alongside two other alleged partners in crime at the police headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta. .
He said he lured the girl, who was hawking snacks into a hideout at Arigo Ijofin located in Ipokia LGA of Ogun State and murdered her. ”I was given the sum of N8,000 as contract job for the killing of the girl. .
It was Olusoji Asamo, the herbalist, who contracted the job to me,” he said. The suspect said he, thereafter, overpowered the victim and tied her. ”I slaughtered the girl, severed her head, and also dismembered vital parts of the body, which include private part, heart, intestines and the two hands,” he said. .
He revealed that he later dumped the remains into a well and took the needed body parts to the herbalist. The suspect also disclosed that the killing of the hawker was his second operation, adding that he was paid N10,000 for his first assignment. .
The Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Ilyasu, said the arrest of Yewunu Tanlaju and two others, Olusoji Asamo and Joye Suru followed a report by the father of the deceased to the police. .

The removed parts were recovered from the herbalist while the ‘remaining body’ has been deposited at Ilaro General Hospital morgue for autopsy.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/i-was-paid-n8000-to-kill-17-year-old_13.html
It's written all over his face,he a killer. He's going straight to hell...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Nowenuse: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Shame on Yoruba people!. What a disgrace. People who have no value for human life.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
IgboticGirl:
i am back

afonjasn dont have respect for human being...did oduduwa really bbreak his skull in ife

abeg nobody should qoute me i have headache

I think you're kinda stu-pid for mentioning Oduduwa in your stu-pid comment.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by princesscool: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
internationalman:
They said its not wise judging people by their appearance. but I have yet to see a good looking criminal or a witch especially on Nairaland.
Wicked souls, just 8k.
OFE MMANU KILLING SQUARD,GOD HAVE EXPOSED THEM, IF NOT THEY WILL ACCUSE IPOB SEE THEIR FACE, BASTARD AFONJA

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by MistadeRegal(m): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

Afonjas will Neva come near this thread

They rather go writing against Biafra than writing against the ills affecting their ppl

You killed human being for 8k?

Chisos, it will never be well with lugard for mixing us with this kind of ppl.

Oduduwa was as notorious as Lucifer, he was sent down from heaven just like Lucifer but Lucifer had more spiritual powers than him, Lucifer, refused to live on earth and left oduduwa at Ife.

Oduduwa, right from Heaven is a criminal and blood seeking one for that matter.

What the men did require maximum sentence.
Calling Oduduwa a devil is very stu-pid of you.
What can we say of your ancestors who vanished into thin air without giving you clues(not even history or the legend) of where you hail from?
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by shallysgirl: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Igr prisons, make them be this. cheesy
IgboticGirl:
i am back

afonjasn dont have respect for human being...did oduduwa really bbreak his skull in ife

abeg nobody should qoute me i have headache
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by JonSnow(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Afonjas
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Engr1(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
Am not surprise...........

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
davillian:
Even to kill cow self you get paid more than 8k.

AJNOFA WHY
you don dey use my pix for meme.. Continue grin
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by davillian(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
sexybbstar:
you don dey use my pix for meme.. Continue grin
No mind me jareh.
It has served it's purpose.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by stankezzy: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
If oduduwa was banished from heaven then he may belong to Satan's group of fallen angels , or out rightly a demon, I have noticed that afonjas have high tendency of skull minning, there is one I know that is a barber , I have stopped my relatives from going there because when he will come for person head d person may not be at allert

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by popizaino(m): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
if ogun state is not the evil capital of the world let me know.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by linearity: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2017
sotall:
What a wicked world!

....and the police took the remaining body parts to a general hospital for autopsy!

I wonder what that is for.

They an official medical report on the cause of death. That is what good detectives do, yes it is obvious what the cause of death is and who did it, but courts follow documented rules of evidence.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Kollins12: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
maxiuc:
>: cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

cheesy

Afonka police station in shasha Akonwonjo egbeda Alimosho local government of Lagos State

Is the most wonderful time of the year

Ndi Afo

They are not Yorubas but Beninese
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by shedee1(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
U kill a liittle girl just for 8k what of if say the habalist pay u 1million u for kill the whole Nigeria idoit people,polie make una hollam well make him no come run,option make una make am pay dearly
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Even though. I am. A yoruba girl,i know that most of us are dirty criminals andd ritualist.
Atleast from my observation, to curb these ritualism,they should arrest on sight any yoruba and terrogate them,i can bet My brest,that more than 90 percent will confess of been theives or ritualist.
Please. I am wet don't quote me except you want to Suck me.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Pecca: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
From the hideous look in his eyes you can tell from a mile off that he has been abusing AGBO!! Human life for 8k: such a societal decadent!! At that rate he will need to kill like four times a month to keep himself in comfort. More of his like roam free yet.
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by hexy40: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Even Evans knows that human life is worth much more than millions

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by lanicky(f): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
Seriously 8k to kill a fellow human like you? Man, I'm weak.
I need a power to destroy all these waste of sperm once and for all.. angry
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
Joephat:
shocked

They rather go writing against Biafra than writing against the ills affecting their ppl

Oduduwa was as notorious as Lucifer, he was sent down from heaven just like Lucifer but Lucifer had more spiritual powers than him, Lucifer, refused to live on earth and left oduduwa at Ife.

Joephat:
shocked

Joephat:
shocked

please he was kicked out of hell by lucifer for backbiting.... he hit his head at olumo rock.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
emperordelis:
For just 8k.
Thats a typical case of a person that has signed a lifetime contract with poverty.
Choi,na taboo if them use the parts do the rituals for your own personal use??
Meanwhile this is how the 8k will be spent:
1k for agbo,shekpe and ogidiga for him and eim guys
2k for olosho,500 for each round
1k for weed
1k for another 2rounds of olosho matter
1k for more rounds of shekpe
1500 will be stolen by his friends after him don high like eediot
5h na to sustain am till he gets another skull mining contract.

Some people no suppose dey this world wallahi

have u stayed with my people. u kno our life very well. especially d 1500 stolen by him guys... we him don declare for iya sikiru joint
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 3:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
MistadeRegal:

What the men did require maximum sentence.
Calling Oduduwa a devil is very stu-pid of you.
What can we say of your ancestors who vanished into thin air without giving you clues(not even history or the legend) of where you hail from?

simple truth pain dis head slamming toilets soup drinking skull miner

1 Like

Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kollins12:

according to resident nairaland zombie liar mohamedian afonjas. yoruba land extend to Togo. even to brazil and south korea
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:
Even though. I am. A yoruba girl,i know that most of us are dirty criminals andd ritualist.
Atleast from my observation, to curb these ritualism,they should arrest on sight any yoruba and terrogate them,i can bet My brest,that more than 90 percent will confess of been theives or ritualist.
Please. I am wet don't quote me except you want to Suck me.

dirry yoruba girl fumi.

why u too like bleep
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by Ejanla07: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kollins12:

according to resident nairaland zombie liar mohamedian afonjas. yoruba land extend to Togo. even to brazil and south korea
Re: "I Was Paid N8k To Kill 17-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun. It Was My 2nd Time" by emperordelis(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
grin grin
Ejanla07:

have u stayed with my people. u kno our life very well. especially d 1500 stolen by him guys... we him don declare for iya sikiru joint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

41-year-old Man Who Slept With His 13-year-old Daughter Blames Devil (PHOTO) / Police Arrest 2 Officers For Killing NSCDC Officer In Presence Of His Family / Kogi Pastor Arrested For Selling ‘Bullet Proof Water’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.