Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student (32313 Views)

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia / Cynthia Okafor Is University Of Ibadan Best Pharmacy Graduating Student / Adelakun Adenike, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Pharmacy Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by shallysgirl: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
You have time for these ones who are born into envy and pull him down syndrome.
cstr1000:

Diplomacy? So their certificates were a product of diplomacy, and not uncommon academic excellence beyond the capacity of the indigenes?
That means UI is a shitty school.
You need oil in your head.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by cstr1000: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
omoelerin1:
Forget, Yoruba no de go east to study.
Na Igbo dey come here to tap from our brilliance.
Find out the profile of those guys you will discover they had their primary and secondary education in afonja land.
You are so brilliant, you couldn't produce a first class in history department in over 60 years, until an Igbo man came and shattered it.
Ofcourse, you can't school in the east. Only the best Yoruba have to offer can compete there.
People like Adeboye, and your current NAFDAC boss.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by pweetiedee(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
shallysgirl:
Rabbish. Praise and glory will elude you due to envy and tribalism.smh for you.

Baby,

My names are praise and glory.

Why u dey curse? Is that how u were brought up?

Nawa o.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by cstr1000: 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
shallysgirl:
You have time for these ones who are born into envy and pull him down syndrome.
Don''t mind them.
As if they can actually compete in the east. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by shallysgirl: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
Keep deceiving yasef. Moji nafdac dg and other who attended unn among other eastern university are nonetities according to omoelerin 1.
they came(igbos)and they overtook you.
omoelerin1:
Forget, Yoruba no de go east to study.
Na Igbo dey come here to tap from our brilliance.
Find out the profile of those guys you will discover they had their primary and secondary education in afonja land.

3 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Waspy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
pweetiedee:

Hello noisemaker

Yorubas, lots of Yoruba's have being doing this and they are still doing it. We don't make noise.

Just this one and you are screaming.

Abeg, which one u urself don do?

How much will this girl's bride price cost? Since una dey sell una daughters.

lol

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by ElsonMorali: 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2017
DONADAMS:
lol..I've never been a tribal bigot....i was just playing around...i'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba.....have a nice day bro

People like you stoke tribal flames here. To you everything is a joke. Think about this and ask yourself If you've done right. Have a Nice day yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by pweetiedee(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
Waspy:

Its a big deal to them ooo....Its like Nigeria beating Spain, Argentina, Brazil and Germany to win the World cup. ....If only you know how highly placed Yoruba is in their collective unconcious social psyche.

Lol...

I know.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by omoelerin1: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2017
cstr1000:

You are so brilliant, you couldn't produce a first class in history department in over 60 years, until an Igbo man came and shattered it.
Ofcourse, you can't school in the east. Only the best Yoruba have to offer can compete there.
People like Adeboye, and your current NAFDAC boss.
The guy was dull before he came to UI. Remember he had attended UNN, he did not bag a first class, until he came here where will borrowed him some senses. He will forever be grateful to afonja intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by cstr1000: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
pweetiedee:

Hello noisemaker

Yorubas, lots of Yoruba's have being doing this and they are still doing it. We don't make noise.

Just this one and you are screaming.

Abeg, which one u urself don do?

How much will this girl's bride price cost? Since una dey sell una daughters.

lol
People came to your land and carted away the best prizes in male and female category and even set land -mark records and you are yapping nonsense.
Who is supposed to do it before? Is it not yorubas since you are the majority student there? Or is University of Ibadan in Owerri?

Ugly oraguntan like you. e dey your body.

4 Likes

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by pweetiedee(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
cstr1000:

People came to your land and carted away the best prizes in male and female category and even set land -mark records and you are yapping nonsense.
Who is supposed to do it before? Is it not yorubas since you are the majority student there? Or is University of Ibadan in Owerri?

Ugly oraguntan like you. e dey your body.

Lol.

ode.

Which part hurt you most?

It's spelt orangutan.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by cstr1000: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lol.

ode.

Your stupidity hurt the most.

See your bleached face.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by cstr1000: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2017
pweetiedee:

Lol.

ode.

It's spelt orangutan.

Look at this mofo.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
This shows that the south western universities are fair in judgement.

The lesson that must taken from this is that we all as Nigerians must continue to work together in lifting one another up.

Nigeria is still worthy of our patriotism.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by omoelerin1: 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2017
shallysgirl:
You see your lying self. On the other thread, you guys said Igbo can't compete educationally now you are spewing trash. The ones in the east are also doing excellent.an intelligent person will do well wherever. Thank-you
we shared them part of our intelligence
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by pweetiedee(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2017
cstr1000:
Your stupidity hurt the most.
See your bleached face.
lmao.
Bleached face.
Glasses fall on you!!
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by pweetiedee(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
cstr1000:
Look at this mofo.
I'm teaching you now, pride won't let you learn. Issokay
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bonapart:
Both male and female best graduating student are from Igbo... What were the rest doing? Yahooing and slaying... Igbo ti take over even in the land of miners
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cc Leez

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by cstr1000: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
pweetiedee:

lmao.

Bleached face.

Glasses fall on you!!
You don't know your ugly face is a combination of colours like a clown outfit? okay
Ignorance is bliss.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Waspy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
cstr1000:

Diplomacy? So their certificates were a product of diplomacy, and not uncommon academic excellence beyond the capacity of the indigenes?
That means UI is a shitty school.
You need oil in your head .
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by cstr1000: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
Waspy:
Let me summarise my initial post to you once and for all. I know the big words there may be such a big deal for you. She and a whole lot of others are there because of the diplomatic nature of the West. Check the admission lists, employment records and what have you. Ya'll keep coming and are doing well. The West gives room and the enabling environment for anyone and everyone, irrespective of where you come from, as compared with other regions.

This is the truth...It speaks for itself.....irrespective of who acknowledges it or not.

I'll choose to ignore the bolded in your post.
lol.
As long as we keep representing in the BGS awards in Yoruba FEDERAL universities, you can spin it how you want.
Self-Delusion is free.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamJ:
well done

But you're ugly na

Why u no go focus on book

Which boy wan ask you out b4
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

Show me a fine girl and i go hail am

#No Filter Attitude

This is what you look like smiley

Don't even get me started on how ugly and shapeless grandma is

1 Like

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Leez(m): 2:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
zenmaster:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cc Leez
igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Waspy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
cstr1000:

lol.
As we keep representing in the BGS awards in Yoruba FEDERAL universities, you can spin it how you want.
Self-Delusion is free.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by bionixs: 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
miraokocha:
Congratulations bae
Cgpa?
so so nwa!
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by oshegeomo9: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
Beauchris:
The Prestigious University of Ibadan had her convocation ceremony yesterday, 13th November 2017 and the young Mgbechidinma, Chiamaka Linda emerged as the Best Graduating Female Student of the University. Chiamaka who hails from Uli in Ihiala Local Government Area in Anambra State has all praises to give to her parents for their support and prayers. Other awards she received were: Best female graduating student Faculty of science, and Overall best graduating student, Department of Microbiology.

Congrats to her!

By: Beauchris
Dont know the reason every isssue is turn to tribal war! If this what nairaland is all about ,think i rather stop visiting this site.
Youths around the world are adding values to lives,nairalanders are adding tribal war.I pity some youths!
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Danladi7: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
DeadWrong:
Only gullible Yorubas still believe we lead when it comes to educational achievement. This is what happens when the Muslim population hobnobs with the Hausa Fulani. Iron sharpens iron. You can't romance and go into alliance with backward and religious fanatics and reap success. No way!

Congrats to the two flat heads.
Especially muslim population like osinbajo,obasanjo,Awolowo,benjamin Adekunle cool
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by mhizsuzzy(f): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
What is nigeria/nairaland with these tribalist attitude. Can we ever read a post and pass our eyes beyond the person's tribe.
Can we just have these spirit of oneness just for once......
How do hope to stop nepotism and tribalism when we don't have not met ourselves yet we always destroy other people's tribe as if they are not from the same Nigeria.

#Which way Nigeria, which way to go. We love our fatherland......
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by Burgerlomo: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
Well done Chidinma omo Yoruba atata, oya make all jobless peeps start running their mouth cool
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by guychidile: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
this is what I like most,I claim it for my kids and siblings.,anyhow,sister congrats .,and congrats for making your patents and siblings proud.
Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by pweetiedee(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
cstr1000:

You don't know your ugly face is a combination of colours like a clown outfit? okay
Ignorance is bliss.

Ugly....me?

Re: Chiamaka Linda Mgbechidinma, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Female Student by guiddoti: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
ottohan:

what do u want to do with it?
He probably wants to add hers to his cgpa. What do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAUTECH Increases School Fees To N300,000 From N120k / Awin International Schools, Uyo: Sexual Abuse Rocks Akwa Ibom School / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.