Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad (30928 Views)

A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. / Lecturer Explains Why Nigerian Youths Prefer Studying Abroad / ₦7m Bulletproof Classroom Shelter That Can Withstand School Shooters(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by davillian(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Guy go dey wash plates abeg.
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by spartacus88: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Guy look for any white woman to pregnant. Are u a learner?
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by Tartie(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Boiz wey dey study 4 9ja u get brain pass dem? U better come back come study 4 9ja and moreover u not a science studnt sef..
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by SkgeeBoss(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
Joephat:
That's bad upbringing

Ppl do leave Nigeria illegally to go and survive over there and here you are complaining.

Why not leave them n go hustle

See your face self, Egbo encrusted face

You look so unintelligent

How did you get the scholarship?

NA wah ooo...
u been get nightmare of this guy??
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by silverspringle(f): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Joephat:
That's bad upbringing

Ppl do leave Nigeria illegally to go and survive over there and here you are complaining.

Why not leave them n go hustle

See your face self, Egbo encrusted face

You look so unintelligent

How did you get the scholarship?
Some of you on this NL were not properly brought up. You lack serious home home training. If after reading what this guy has said and all you could come up with is that crap then I blame your mother/father for not doing their job as parents

5 Likes

Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2017
the lizard of ibima the betrayal of Niger Delta and Biafra the Judas of ikwere land should come and pay the outstanding dept... bros he use the money to install one useless old farmer in Aso, so its better you look for something doing , atleast your in 1st world country with good food, friendly environment and security, take this advice a birth in hand is better than birds in the Forest, seems like it have been long you left Nigeria omo things don change oooO, bread of 50 naira before you left is not 150 and a cup of ijebu garri is #50 a cup, no good road , the one we had is not motorable, so don't think home son, stay in London and think outside the box, even if to hawk galla or sale cocaine remove shame and make money and remit home to your love one's, best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by Elxandre(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
bettercreature:
You are absolutely right,he should have placed himself on Leave and go out there to work even before the school did it for him
They are just clueless students probably the children of clueless party members in fact cluelessness runs in thei blood
What are you talking about?
We are taking off fees running into tens of thousands of pounds here.
How can he afford that with any job he does?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by moststylish(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
chennySman:
I've never been on scholarship but I'm having a similar situation.... Mine may be a little bit worse. I'm in the fifth year of study at a medical university in Russia. My father has been the one paying my fees since the beginning of my course. I lost my elder brother last year, he used to support with some money that I use for upkeep, it was a very terrible loss. Shortly after that my father had an auto accident that has left him incapacitated since then. As I'm typing this message, I'm in my room as I've not been able to pay both the tuition and my rent. The school authority has asked me to stop attending classes. And I don't know who to call for help. My father is critically ill and I'm sure if he hears that I'm going to be sent home soon his condition will get worse as he's suffering from Arterial hypertension before the accident. Please if anyone is reading this and has a way to assist me, even if it's not going to be personal, you can help me talk to anyone or any group who might be able to help me. I can provide all credentials if need be. Please help me.
simplespecialkenny@gmail.com
You may contact me here or +79648797757. Thank you
weldone alaye

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by concho(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
chennySman:
I've never been on scholarship but I'm having a similar situation.... Mine may be a little bit worse. I'm in the fifth year of study at a medical university in Russia. My father has been the one paying my fees since the beginning of my course. I lost my elder brother last year, he used to support with some money that I use for upkeep, it was a very terrible loss. Shortly after that my father had an auto accident that has left him incapacitated since then. As I'm typing this message, I'm in my room as I've not been able to pay both the tuition and my rent. The school authority has asked me to stop attending classes. And I don't know who to call for help. My father is critically ill and I'm sure if he hears that I'm going to be sent home soon his condition will get worse as he's suffering from Arterial hypertension before the accident. Please if anyone is reading this and has a way to assist me, even if it's not going to be personal, you can help me talk to anyone or any group who might be able to help me. I can provide all credentials if need be. Please help me.
. Bro, If you have the right to live legal in Rusia if u drope out , do so o.....
Enter street n scout for life . The truth is that you cant gt any help from nigeria. People can listen to you bettter if you are talking of a nigerian university .
In summary.........dump that School and enter street. pls dnt do anytn illegal o.
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by bettercreature(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2017
Elxandre:

People are putting themselves on Leave in Nigeria let alone Uk,He should have done that and continue later or simply drop out and continue later
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by concho(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
silverspringle:
Some of you on this NL were not properly brought up. You lack serious home home training. If after reading what this guy has said and all you could come up with is that crap then I blame your mother/father for not doing their job as parents
You have not made a point sir........
I want to learn how ppl with propal home training should talk ..........
Can i please see ur own advice?
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by GavelSlam: 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
brainpulse:
Now when it involves Wike, all of his supporters have decided not to talk about it. The other day Wike was talking rudely to these guys as if they are beggars and nobody, which never happened during Ameachi.
The goat could go and watch life matches abroad while leaving his students to rot away in a foreign land.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it.

It's indeed funny to see how all of them deviate from the culpable government.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
He should just come back and get automatic transfer to rsust. No be by force to attend uk school if money no dey abeg!
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
Irresponsible gov't.
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
spartacus88:
Guy look for any white woman to pregnant. Are u a learner?
na wa
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by roblance: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
bakynes:
Na Laziness dey worry this one, UK wey work plenty, wey Citizens no fit do put will fetch you good money at least they gave them 20hrs/week to work. My own time I work as I was schooling and I made good money and also made a good result.

No mind the idiot, dm go come here come dy give uk bad name. Make hm work above 20hrs, leave uk after getting hm cert. You can even pay fees working 20hours only. Nonsense head
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by roblance: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
Elxandre:

He can ogbeni, make hm work overtime. No be all agencies dy record 20hours sef for student
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by Mac2016(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
Many comments here reel in envy and crab mentality. Bro, Lord is your strength and he shall see you thru

4 Likes

Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by slick1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nigerians will end up using ur face as a meme. I trust them
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by bakynes(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
roblance:

He can ogbeni, make hm work overtime. No be all agencies dy record 20hours sef for student
He can even do 40hrs/week during holidays.
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you expect me to empathize with you; then you are a mumu.

Life is very simple....you mustn't study abroad.
Come back to Auchi Polytechnic.
i dont blame ur miserable life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
bakynes:
Na Laziness dey worry this one, UK wey work plenty, wey Citizens no fit do put will fetch you good money at least they gave them 20hrs/week to work. My own time I work as I was schooling and I made good money and also made a good result.

He needs counselling.

He needs to drop the scholarship mentality and struggle his way through.

People go abroad with nothing and still make it.

Sometimes it seems impossible, but impossibility lies only in the MIND.
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by moorevic(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Ogbonna you are a fool. Can't you look for job there and sustain your self instead soil your image begging for financial assistance. For how long will we help you even if we decide to. nna go and look for work even if na to the fvck the oldies that one go join shaa. cool cool cool
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by 2shure: 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
i need 10k dollars
epp me
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by ademijuwonlo(f): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
Scholarship that was denied so many of us simply bcs we don't know-man-know-man despite having a record of 3.75 CGPA in 2nd year by 2005. It was a real mystery trying to understand how the scholarship awardee were selected during those days.

All the same I feel sorry for this current crops of beneficiaries. May God touch d heart of Nyesom to approve the payment
Not all scholarship in Nigeria is "know-man-know-man". I didn't know anybody before I got Federal government scholarship for my ongoing Msc program. I was practically forced by my ex-roomie to apply, was reluctant to travel for the exam and I had forgotten I wrote the exam when a friend from fellowship came to tell me he saw my name on notice board among who got FGS . . I had doubt in the system and that was why I didn't want to apply. The sad part was my ex-roomie who got me to apply didn't get and we both finished our Btech with 2.1. It was God's grace that singled me out of thousands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by davido0849: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
Nawah ooooooooo
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by Gwan2(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
bakynes:

I PMed you .....Pls respond
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by bakynes(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
Gwan2:

I PMed you .....Pls respond
Done that
Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by lazygal: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2017
PHC1stBorn:
Scholarship that was denied so many of us simply bcs we don't know-man-know-man despite having a record of 3.75 CGPA in 2nd year by 2005. It was a real mystery trying to understand how the scholarship awardee were selected during those days.

All the same I feel sorry for this current crops of beneficiaries. May God touch d heart of Nyesom to approve the payment

Don't go far common ptdf nko? The mist is saddled with children of politicians some didn't even write exams worst of all some children of politicians have used the scholarship 2ce! That means gone for masters twice .

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by Squirrel01: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
chennySman:

please if it's true you're facing this shit in Russia, log on to facebook and look for this group Nigerians in Diaspora Russia (NIDO RUSSIA) and table your predicament to Rex Essenowo he is the president.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad by Squirrel01: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
concho:
. Bro, If you have the right to live legal in Rusia if u drope out , do so o.....
Enter street n scout for life . The truth is that you cant gt any help from nigeria. People can listen to you bettter if you are talking of a nigerian university .
In summary.........dump that School and enter street. pls dnt do anytn illegal o.

You think to enter street for Russia and survive easy?? you know whether him get skills? you and I know you can't work in russia legally without papers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu / Cultism: Taraba State University Expels 8 Cultists, Students / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.