Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Bring Your Business Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bring Your Business Online (419 Views)

5 Ways To Promote Your Business Online / How To Register Your Business Online With The Cac (do-it-yourself Guide ) / Nigerian Instagram Accounts To Kickstart Your Business Online Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Business Online by pointmond: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2017
Hello everyone, I just started off a new model of e_commerce that cut across almost all form of business models with efficient delivery system.

On our e_commerce website we have no purpose of selling anything to the public but to rather help customers have access to popular stores in their environment and to also help anyone interested to list up their business nd products on our site in other to help them sell to the general public.

our new model of e_commerce is broadly divided into two categories which includes:
1. The section that helps customers to order from popular brands (shoprite, foodco, Domino pizza) and to also help other local stores to sell to a wider population.

2. The second section called the Afrimarket is to people sell their products online.
Our business is aimed to spread throughout the whole continent and basically dedicated to help people have access to popular stores and to simultaneously help them to sell their products online. This is a combination of both the Konga and olx form of e_commerce coming together.

To get your business and products listed on this new e_commerce site, you can either drop your business name and products with contacts here or contact me on Johntosyne@gmail.com. It's open to small and large scale businesses; to any business across Africa and it's free.

The site is yet to be stocked with any products but it will be done this weekend and we hope to launch our business on December 1st.

Let's build up the black continent together.

#This business model is fully designed by a nairalander

site:

#I would like to hear your review about the site, please. drop something

I'd be glad if this can be moved to the front-page to help all those who'd like to sell their products online #Gracias

(1) (Reply)

German Translations In Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt & Around Nigeria / Failure And The 3 Phases (stages) In Life And Work (and How To Fix Them) / Join Me In Making $13 Twice A Week. Guaranteed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.