Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 AM

Come In Here Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In Here Please (1174 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Here Please by Lily4star(f): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2017
I have read on this issue a few times online and get exasperated how people tend to be hypocritical about this, meanwhile in most cases its a different scenario behind closed doors, but I will speak for myself.

I visited my elder Brother's fiancée after not having seen each other for quite a while, one gist led to the other cos I kinda have a good relationship with her, while talking she threw a question to me she felt was a dynamite to her out of nowhere,

"Lilian can you fart in front of Benny?(not real name)"

Surprised by what I just heard, not for the question per say but the manner in which the tone of her voice had lowered and the fear I sensed in it, I dropped my phone which I was using to read something online, faced her, staring at her eye to eye, she needed this complete attention from me, I replied with so much confidence and with a majestic tone in my voice,

"Well well sef, scatter, I dey even do am for em body, em go pursue me, we fight romantic fight, yab each other, joke, pillow fight, even kiss on top, depending on how e be us and vice versa , I be very shy babe, it took alot to get to this point, I no fit marry man wey I no dey completely free with, and act in the meanest, childish, babyish and craziest kind of way "

Shocked by the things she heard me say she was like

" Your brother is so strict , I fear him a lot, I can't dare try it in front of him, I would have to excuse myself, make sure the smell is gone before I come anywhere close to where he is "

I laughed at her response and then mocked her in a playful way,

"Una dey learn work, na play Una dey, you guys don't know what you are missing, it's not until he takes you out for the finest of dates to have fun, it's so much fun to us"

Most people will come online and in other to get fake likes you will hear some girls be like,
'I hate that shhhhit, it's so disgusting', or some guys will be like 'it's so unhealthy, I can loose interest in a lady or even call off the relationship', my friend keep kwayet, I don't want to hear pimm.

On a second thought, It all balls down to the individuals, environment and how one is raised or grew up, my parents did this a million times and the world didn't end, I witnessed first hand jokes between them invented from this issue(na there I learn am from, comma beat me)

What really matters at the end of the day is the partner you are with, the usefulness, fondness, rapport, deep and crazy feelings that has piled up over the years between you two, it doesn't mean we don't respect each other, as a matter of fact it's nothing and not even a topic.

Thank you, I rest my case

'Clears throat', this whole topic was just a decoy to draw your attention, I swear I need a job, concerned Nairalanders should please come to my aid, I can't beg for money and I can't do stupid things for it, make Una help o before ribs begin show even through cardigan, e no go good Una see for front page
'Breaking News- A Nairalander caught and stripped unclad for stealing a cup of garri'
I dodge it, Holy ghost fire, back to sender (speaking in tongues)

I am a very shy person and hardly talk oo, it took me alot to write this, please bashers save your strength, I have headache, catarrh and neck pain, only me, I wee not reply.

Please quote me if you have one for me so I forward my CV.

Thanks in anticipation.

Lalasticlala, Farano, Mynd44 please comma help your sister o

1 Like

Re: Come In Here Please by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 14, 2017
Re: Come In Here Please by Blackhawk01: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Craze!
Re: Come In Here Please by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Come In Here Please by ElsonMorali: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2019
Lily4star:
I have read on this issue a few times online and get exasperated how people tend to be hypocritical about this, meanwhile in most cases its a different scenario behind closed doors, but I will speak for myself.

I visited my elder Brother's fiancée after not having seen each other for quite a while, one gist led to the other cos I kinda have a good relationship with her, while talking she threw a question to me she felt was a dynamite to her out of nowhere,

"Lilian can you fart in front of Benny?(not real name)"

Surprised by what I just heard, not for the question per say but the manner in which the tone of her voice had lowered and the fear I sensed in it, I dropped my phone which I was using to read something online, faced her, staring at her eye to eye, she needed this complete attention from me, I replied with so much confidence and with a majestic tone in my voice,

"Well well sef, scatter, I dey even do am for em body, em go pursue me, we fight romantic fight, yab each other, joke, pillow fight, even kiss on top, depending on how e be us and vice versa , I be very shy babe, it took alot to get to this point, I no fit marry man wey I no dey completely free with, and act in the meanest, childish, babyish and craziest kind of way "

Shocked by the things she heard me say she was like

" Your brother is so strict , I fear him a lot, I can't dare try it in front of him, I would have to excuse myself, make sure the smell is gone before I come anywhere close to where he is "

I laughed at her response and then mocked her in a playful way,

"Una dey learn work, na play Una dey, you guys don't know what you are missing, it's not until he takes you out for the finest of dates to have fun, it's so much fun to us"

Most people will come online and in other to get fake likes you will hear some girls be like,
'I hate that shhhhit, it's so disgusting', or some guys will be like 'it's so unhealthy, I can loose interest in a lady or even call off the relationship', my friend keep kwayet, I don't want to hear pimm.

On a second thought, It all balls down to the individuals, environment and how one is raised or grew up, my parents did this a million times and the world didn't end, I witnessed first hand jokes between them invented from this issue(na there I learn am from, comma beat me)

What really matters at the end of the day is the partner you are with, the usefulness, fondness, rapport, deep and crazy feelings that has piled up over the years between you two, it doesn't mean we don't respect each other, as a matter of fact it's nothing and not even a topic.

Thank you, I rest my case

'Clears throat', this whole topic was just a decoy to draw your attention, I swear I need a job, concerned Nairalanders should please come to my aid, I can't beg for money and I can't do stupid things for it, make Una help o before ribs begin show even through cardigan, e no go good Una see for front page
'Breaking News- A Nairalander caught and stripped unclad for stealing a cup of garri'
I dodge it, Holy ghost fire, back to sender (speaking in tongues)

I am a very shy person and hardly talk oo, it took me alot to write this, please bashers save your strength, I have headache, catarrh and neck pain, only me, I wee not reply.

Please quote me if you have one for me so I forward my CV.

Thanks in anticipation.

Lalasticlala, Farano, Mynd44 please comma help your sister o

This post is two years old. I do hope you've gotten a good job. If not then you should try your hand on freelance writing. There are lots of opportunities online for freelancers.

1 Like

Re: Come In Here Please by 2dice01: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2019
You dont need a Job
You got the Potential already most of our female comedian are boring

Give comedy a trial grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which One Will U Choose In This Situation / Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband's Side-chick On Whatsapp (screenshot) / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment For The Year 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.