Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,488 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:26 PM

Leadership Training! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Leadership Training! (368 Views)

Calling All Male Graduates: Life Skills And Leadership Training Programme / Pre-university, Summer Programs And Global Leadership Training Programs, Canada / Join The Inclusive Leadership Training Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leadership Training! by sarah12ab: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2017
"A leader is great, not because of his or her power, but because of his or her ability to empower others."
Join us in learning the principles of leadership while inspiring others to lead.
Date: 29th November 2017
Venue: Sheraton Hotels and Towers, Ikeja Lagos.
Time: 10am
Call the numbers below or visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/inspired-to-lead-tickets-39396… to register.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/inspired-to-lead-tickets-39396

Re: Leadership Training! by phonedaddy: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Please any discount for the son of man?
Re: Leadership Training! by sarah12ab: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2017
phonedaddy:
Please any discount for the son of man?
I think we can consider giving you a discount if you come with 7 different people
Re: Leadership Training! by phonedaddy: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
sarah12ab:

I think we can consider giving you a discount if you come with 7 different people
Ah! You guys are joking right? I should bring my entire village

(1) (Reply)

Benue State University Bans Thick Beards (photos) / Akwa Ibom State University (aksu) Commences Post Utme Refunds | Requirements / Loan Wahala, Banker's Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.