Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** (91731 Views)

*NOT JUST ANYBODY PRE ORDERS A RANGE ROVER SPORT* ( Maninmood & Inspired Autos ) / Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please / 2007 Honda Accord N2.3m And 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 2m.pre-orders: Make Offfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Iyanu2005: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2010
Oga german,
I guess you must have been busy today. I just sent you SMS via wadja to remind you of my request. I am also tired and on my way to sleep now. Catch you up tomorrow. Stay blessed.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2010
Viyon A:

I have this misconception about European cars with AC and their overheating problems and i would like your opinions/explanations or ways to stop it, if you will please.

I say this because I have a 96 Nissan Almera. Its a lovely car but i am having problems with overheating when the AC is on. I cant stay in trafic for an hour, the car will overheat completely.

Why do you think this happens?

By the way, your cars posted here are lovely. How much will the Toyota Carina (the darker coloured one) cost with low mileage. Also the price of a 1998/99 primera Sri.

Europe is the coldest part of the world and most countries only experience summer about only 2 or 3 months in the year,  As European spec cars are'nt as climatically suited or used to our excessive hot weather, Most users in Africa carry out the "Naija Bred term" Climatization,  Which is more or less involves, Flushing out water out of the cooling system,  and replacing it with original antifreeze/coolant fluid and removing the thermostat to allow constant flow of coolant and elimination of a possible overheating.  cool    cool

The Toyota Carina E in the picture is very much available,  I still spoke to the dealer today,  Price to your door 780k.   cool

Price for 1998/1999 Primera SRI will be 900k, All clean and average mileage.  cool

12 days shipping time.    cool   cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2010
George_D:

german!!!!

pre-owned cars were originally from europe-holland, belgium, germany and that is where they
got the naija nickname 'belgium cars'. now, you'r going back to the basics and i think that shows
once more your more cut out for this business than most people here are willing to admit!

keep it up bruv!!! too much american car hype on nl autos! we could do with a little european flavour!

i'm already eyeing one of your stocks for madam! smiley

George D my Man!, You have spoken well "Direct Belgium".

Back in the days, People used to stock their European originated cars with TV's, VCD, VCR'S and other electronics, lol

Im going back to basics, Im taking this back to the old school, Definitely too much American Hype!.lol

Waiting for the golden phone call from you for madam's ride, cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2010
ping2ping:

@German007
I had earlier requested for the cost of a 92 Camry of which you sent to my email a clean US spec with Auto transmission. I did not go ahead with the order for reasons i will prefer not 2 post here.

Infact i had a terrible experience with a "pre-order dealer" though NOT from NairaLand. I paid the guy money for a car since September 2009 and uptill 2day, d guy has been giving me excuses of poor weather condition and all that.

I'm actually scare of anything pre order now but i will want to believe you are reliable since i have not seen any complain by any Nairalander about you.

How much will EUROPE 92 Camry with MANUAL transmission, driver air bag, power window and lock, V4, cost? Also EUROPE Carina E (hatch back) with MANUAL transmission, driver air bag, power window and lock, V4?

Expecting your reply.

[b]
Hello Chief Ping2Ping, Sory for the late response. I have been inundated with so much work all day.

I clearly remember you, And I am really sorry for the awful experience you have had with your pre-order dealer. I sincerely hope the issue gets resolved and you come to a satisfactory resolution with the dealer.

I understand your concern and worries. A person will always be apprehensive when dealing with somebody that they have little awareness of. However, what I can say is that I have a growing client base who have given me the honour of trusting me and in response I have delivered an excellent service to them. As a God fearing man, I would rather be an honest individual who makes good sales and builds a customer base for continued business than to be an untrustworthy individual who may make some money from good people in a bad way and live life in the disappointment of The Almighty

For your request, Done a very thorough and detailed search and found you the below.

1993 Toyota Camry Manual. Four Cylinder. AC, Elec Windows, Airbag, 180k miles,

Price to you door is 700k only,

Feed your eyes with the pics below,

EURO SPEC CAMRY. Car in spain, 11 Days shipping only. cool cool
[/b]

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2010
cbl:

german 007, hw far?
I need a car 4 my wife,  I want to use your pre-order system.
my budget is N550,000,
Hw can u hlp me arrange it?

Hello sir, Thanks for visiting this lovely Innovative thread. Kindly drop your email, I will respond to you with what I can get you for 550k. cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2010
tomialph:

I am still expecting your mail german, Please,

My Oga. You have mail. cool You will adore what you see. cool

Iyanu2005:

Oga german,
I guess you must have been busy today. I just sent you SMS via wadja to remind you of my request. I am also tired and on my way to sleep now. Catch you up tomorrow. Stay blessed.

Hello, Sincere Apologies. I have indeed been very busy today. I respond to emails VIA my blackberry. But I'm unable to do car searches and attach photos unless at base on my laptop.

I am working on your request and will surely revert back to you.

Lets make the magic happen. cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2010
Nettuno:

@German007,
PLEASE how much will the 504 cost to land in naija? Has it got A/C? What of the European toyota corolla above, how much will cost on your pre-order?

Sorry for the late response. You surely have taste for good things. That 504 is surely a good thing in Life. Real Vintage Classic car. Or "collectors car" you may call it.

Price to deliver that to your door is 1.2m.

Some people will think,  Why would a 22 years old car cost that much?.   If you garage this and sell it at an auction in another 10 years time. It will sell for 2m or more.

There's not a lot of this in this condition around. This car will more or less be an historical artefact.   cool   cool

The pre-order price for the 2004 Euro Corrola is 1.4m. cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by yinka85: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2010
Hi.
I am interested in your advertised 2001 406 Saloon to be delivered to my pop in Lagos.Please mail every necessary details about the car to yinka85@live.com.It is very urgent please.Thanking you in advance.
P.S.
Please remember to include your contact phone number.My husband will give you a follow up call.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2010
yinka85:

Hi.
I am interested in your advertised 2001 406 Saloon to be delivered to my pop in Lagos.Please mail every necessary details about the car to yinka85@live.com.It is very urgent please.Thanking you in advance.
P.S.
Please remember to include your contact phone number.My husband will give you a follow up call.

Hello, Thanks for your request and your future patronage. That specific 406 is currently in Holland at the moment and as at yesterday 9pm GMT was still available for sale. Shipping time takes 13 days from Rotterdam Port. Car will be delivered straight to your doorstep. cool cool

Will send you an email with further info as you have requested.

Looking forward to your business and a call from your husband.

Kind regards. cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by 190: 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2010
german abeg make we hear word 4 inside house

make we go steal!! angry angry
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 6:15am On Mar 24, 2010
190:

german abeg make we hear word 4 inside house

make we go steal!! angry angry

Major General 190. The "Original 190 of all 190's". "The Chairman of all Chairmen" grin

I can't enumerate the amount of apologies and exculpations I have offered throughout this thread for any heartbreak, Disturbia or Coronary thrombosis this thread may cause.

I will be taking out the time to write a letter specially to you to offer compensation for all the heartbreak, tears and temptation this thread may have caused you. grin grin

Yours Faithfully

German James Bond. cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Iyanu2005: 7:58am On Mar 24, 2010
@ German,
Thanks a lot. I trust your service and efficiency. I am waiting patiently. I must confess, you are excellent in your service to Nairaland members. Keep it up.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by ChiChi77: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2010
I agree with @190, because @Mr 007 is making folks wanna rob a bank both home and abroad to purchase a car, he makes us all feel like saying "yes we can" - buy a car too!!  grin

Anyway @ German, I have a question. Is a BMW American specs different from a BMW European specs?

I did not get a respond about the Toyota Carina but you can disregard the question since I will stick with the Toyota Camry next month.

Take care.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by rhufffryda(m): 8:10am On Mar 24, 2010
Chief German007

How you doing man?

I need your input on this. I need a car for my babe. She has been nagging the daylights out of me to get her a car. The only problem i got is that i have only N500,000.00.  cool cool lipsrsealed embarassed undecided

Anyway, what can you get for me in you market. Treat as urgent if u dont want me to be single.

Cheers mate.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by 190: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2010
^^

I hope say una don marry!!
nor be thoes outside runs wen madam fit break your head u dey do so!!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2010
Deal being sealed on a 1999 VW Passat for a Nairalander "agabaI23,  Euro Fever is taking over NL, We'r going back to basics,  Pre-order thread to be created soon,  Stay tuned.  cool    cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:29am On Mar 24, 2010
Iyanu2005:

@ German,
Thanks a lot. I trust your service and efficiency. I am waiting patiently. I must confess, you are excellent in your service to Nairaland members. Keep it up.

Thanks for your lovely words sir. Comments like your's are motivational and insipirational comments, I will respond back to you by email very shortly. And don't forget to give Iyannu that 20k you haggled off me. grin grin
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by oxygyne(m): 8:30am On Mar 24, 2010
GERMAN 007,

please how much can i get the Honda Bullet or the Nissan Primera?? pls reply asap!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by btlasisi(m): 8:32am On Mar 24, 2010
Hello german 007, Nice job you are doing here. How much can you get Nissan X-trail and CarinaE station wagoon for me?
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2010
Chi_Chi77:

I agree with @190, because @Mr 007 is making folks wanna rob a bank both home and abroad to purchase a car, he makes us all feel like saying "yes we can" - buy a car too!!  grin

Anyway @ German, I have a question. Is a BMW American specs different from a BMW European specs?

I did not get a respond about the Toyota Carina but you can disregard the question since I will stick with the Toyota Camry next month.

Take care.

Chichiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. There are some engine variations available in Europe that are'nt available in the US. Furthermore,  98% of BMW US Spec are automatic transmission,  Whilst in Europe you are spoilt for choice between manual and transmission. 

Camry is all ready and waiting for you. grin grin cool   cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2010
rhufffryda:

Chief German007

How you doing man?

I need your input on this. I need a car for my babe. She has been nagging the daylights out of me to get her a car. The only problem i got is that i have only N500,000.00. cool cool lipsrsealed embarassed undecided

Anyway, what can you get for me in you market. Treat as urgent if u dont want me to be single.

Cheers mate.

[b]
General Ruffrhyda, I'm great sir. What happened to you all?. Where is Eve, Swizz Beatz, Jadakiss, Sheek Louch, DMX and Styles P?. grin grin

Thanks for your request and your future Patronage. No problem my man, we go work something out, You never be single oh, Your girl must not leave you oh, I will make sure she does'nt. If she ever does, The feeling of guilt will haunt me forever. grin grin

For 500-550k, I can offer you the below.

Mitsubishi Colt 1300 GLi A. CD PLAYER AIRBAG. 500K TO YOUR DOOR. cool cool

Mazda 323 1.6i 16V GLX AC, CD, AIRBAG. 500K TO YOUR DOOR. cool cool

Nissan Sunny LX. CD PLAYER AIRBAG. 500K TO YOUR DOOR. cool cool

Peugeot 306 xt. AC, CD PLAYER, AIRBAG. 545K to your door. cool cool

Nissan Primera 2.0 Glx . AC, CD PLAYER, AIRBAG. 540k to your door. cool cool

Nissan Almera 1.4 LX. AC. TINTS, CD PLAYER, AIRBAG. 550K to your door. cool cool

Pictures below are of actual cars currently available for sale as described above,

NOW YOU ARE GUARANTEED YOUR GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE. grin grin

Interested? The magic email is aokhai@hotmail.com, Magic number is 07086193442. cool cool

Thanks!
[/b]

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2010
cool cool Nissan Almera 550k

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2010
cool cool 540k.

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2010
cool cool 500k.

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2010
cool cool Peugoet 306. 545k.

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2010
oxygyne:

GERMAN 007,

please how much can i get the Honda Bullet or the Nissan Primera?? pls reply asap!

Oga Oxygene, Thank you for giving life to living things, Without you we cannot breath. We will work together to eliminate Carbon Dioxide from our bodies. grin grin

For a Clean " Direct Europe" Nissan Primera, Prices start from 590k to 950k, Prices depend on Market availability, Year and Condition, Oga mi, Abeg educate me which one naija dey call Honda Bullet, Post pictures if you can. My slang knowledge is'nt that comprehensive. lol. cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by GeorgeD1(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2010
german!!!

i see your learning very fast. its good to go back to the basics you know! grin
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 10:05am On Mar 24, 2010
btlasisi:

Hello german 007, Nice job you are doing here. How much can you get Nissan X-trail and CarinaE station wagoon for me?

Thanks for you lovely comments sir. cool.

For a Clean, Low Mileage Nissan Xtrail, Price to you door is 1.65m

Below is a Nissan X-Trail 2.0 4x4 Sport in Brussels, Belgium available for Immediate shipment. cool cool

Also for a Carina E station wagon, Il get this lovely one in Amsterdam, Holland to your door for 785k. cool cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by oxygyne(m): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2010
german007:

Oga Oxygene, Thank you for giving life to living things, Without you we cannot breath. We will work together to eliminate Carbon Dioxide from our bodies. grin grin

For a Clean " Direct Europe" Nissan Primera, Prices start from 590k to 950k, Prices depend on Market availability, Year and Condition, Oga mi, Abeg educate me which one naija dey call Honda Bullet, Post pictures if you can. My slang knowledge is'nt that comprehensive. lol. cool cool

, please can you send me pictures of the Primera's you have within this range but i was actually refering to the primera with the leather seat you posted the picture,

You posted the picture of a honda car and you were asking about the nigerian slang name, remember well thats a honda bullet!!!

thanks!!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Emperoh(m): 10:36am On Mar 24, 2010
. . . . . . . .battling to find my Speech!!! SPEECHLESS!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 10:57am On Mar 24, 2010
oxygyne:

, please can you send me pictures of the Primera's you have within this range but i was actually refering to the primera with the leather seat you posted the picture,

You posted the picture of a honda car and you were asking about the nigerian slang name, remember well thats a honda bullet!!!

thanks!!

Thanks for helping me out. grin grin Please kindly leave your email address so I can email you Details of available Primera's and bullets at different prices. cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by oxygyne(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2010
german007:

Thanks for helping me out. grin grin Please kindly leave your email address so I can email you Details of available Primera's and bullets at different prices. cool cool

here's my mail, oxygyne@yahoo.com, pls send quick so we can make a decision asap!!

tanks a milli,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.