Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,991 members, 7,803,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** (91691 Views)

*NOT JUST ANYBODY PRE ORDERS A RANGE ROVER SPORT* ( Maninmood & Inspired Autos ) / Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please / 2007 Honda Accord N2.3m And 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 2m.pre-orders: Make Offfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Kay999(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2010
Hello German007,

I think you are a very good business man, you always take time to patiently address every poster's issue. Great work. Keep it up.

I'm going to change my car sometime this year, i had been thinking of bringing in something from America, but after following this thread, i'm having 2nd thoughts. I have 2 questions for you.

Is it really cheaper to bring in cars from Europe (assume same model and year in America).

Secondly the issue of overheating is very important, I currently use a honda accord and i can do 2 hours in stand still traffic with ac on and no overheating. This wasnt the case with the BMW 325i I used before. But I am a BMW fan, and I would love to drive another one, if the overheating problem is not there. Are there mechanics in Lagos that can do a great job of "climatizing" the european cars.

That said, can you give pricing (to my door in Lagos) for the following cars from Europe (if possible with pix):

Benz C-Class, Auto, AC, Low Mileage, 2000-2003 models
BMW 5 series Auto, AC, Low Mileage, 2000-2003 models

Thanks.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Kay999(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2010
@German007

Pls add pricing for VW Passat, AC, Auto, low mileage 2000=2003.

And Audi A4,A6, AC, Auto, low Mileage, 2000-03

Thanks
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2010
Akinbaba:

@Germanman007,

How much would land the nissan micra you posted earlier to Lagos(auto transmission).

Akinbaba:

@Germanman007,
I need a small car for my wife of about 500k,with auto transmission and factory ac.i would prefare toyota,honda or nissan.what are the choices i have.how much do i deposit and in how many weeks do i recieve the car.

Hello Otunba Akin.

Thanks for your request and your future patronage.

Kindly provide me your email address.

Il do a worldwide hunt and see what I can find for your wife.

Rest Assured, Il get you best quality for your budget.

We'l stick with you till the end. cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by iyk1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2010
hello i am interested in mazda 323f 1997/98 model with full options fog light, open roof and if either manual or auto alloy wheels, spoiler
lemme know the price and the specification available, my email is iyksmann@yahoo.com 08035018040

here is what i am talking about
something like this

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2010
iyk1:

hello i am interested in mazda 323f 1997/98 model with full options fog light, open roof and if either manual or auto alloy wheels, spoiler
lemme know the price and the specification available, my email is iyksmann@yahoo.com 08035018040

here is what i am talking about
something like this

Hello Sir. Thanks for your request. I surely know this ride, Very common in Europe and Japan.

You have mail. You will be addicted to what you see. cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2010
Watching closely! Waiting patiently.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by henrienta: 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2010
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by iyk1(m): 9:39pm On Apr 25, 2010
cheesy thanks for your response
german007:

Hello Sir. Thanks for your request. I surely know this ride, Very common in Europe and Japan.

You have mail. You will be addicted to what you see. cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2010
House, My Blackberry Phone was stolen from my car at a Petrol station in Ikeja on the night of Friday 23rd April.

Im currently unavailable on 07086193442 until I sort out retrieving it back from my service provider.

Until I retrieve it, The number to reach me on is my landline number 018242991.   

Thanks. cool   cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2010
agabaI23:

Watching closely! Waiting patiently.

Progress sir. We'r there. Thanks for your well appreciated patience. Will contact you tommorow. cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by nyrol(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2010
German007, sorry about the phone, you arent in Europe, you are in Naija so wherever you are, open your eyes and play safe!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by iyk1(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2010
am havin some problems navigating the pictures of on the link u posted to me, but i am liking this one much better pls confirm my mail, thanks grin
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by GeorgeD1(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2010
german,
sorry about your blackberry. what a country we live in!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Akinbaba(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2010
@German007,

This is my e-mail addy (soyodea@yahoo.com)

Please get intouch soon.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by atise: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2010
German007,
Quite sorry to hear about the loss of your phone! Did it happen after our meeting that friday? shocked

i had been wondering why no contact from you since our meeting. Hope madam was unhurt sha.

i tried calling the land line you gave, but it isn't going thru.

hope our deal can still go thru this week? i am awaiting your email. my addy remains ehisuan@yahoo.com

sorry again about your loss. Lagos na dangerous place o! thank God am back in my 'rural' area.

take care
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2010
[size=14pt]German007[/size]

I need you to contact me ASAP whichever way you can as you promised 2 days ago. You are a seasoned professional like you told me
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2010
agabaI23:

[size=14pt]German007[/size]

I need you to contact me ASAP whichever you can as you promised 2 days ago. You are a seasoned professional like you told me

Oga. You have mail. cool cool

Thanks. cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 9:42pm On Apr 27, 2010
I have sent you a reply

Thanks
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Kay999(m): 10:06am On Apr 28, 2010
@German007

Sorry about your phone.

Perhaps my list was too long. Lets put it this way, i have a budget of 2m, and will like a german car prefarably a BMW 5 series or Benz C-class.

Something with LOW mileage, great condition and prefarably not earlier than 2003.

What are my options.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
nyrol:

German007, sorry about the phone, you arent in Europe, you are in Naija so wherever you are, open your eyes and play safe!

George_D:

german,
sorry about your blackberry. what a country we live in!

Thanks Lads. It's real crazy. We'r still strong our our feet. We will rise. We'r unshakeable.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:23pm On Apr 28, 2010
agabaI23:

I have sent you a reply

Thanks

Oga mi. Just seen your message. Will revert.

We'r on track. cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2010
Kay999:

Hello German007,

I think you are a very good business man, you always take time to patiently address every poster's issue. Great work. Keep it up.

I'm going to change my car sometime this year, i had been thinking of bringing in something from America, but after following this thread, i'm having 2nd thoughts. I have 2 questions for you.

Is it really cheaper to bring in cars from Europe (assume same model and year in America).

Secondly the issue of overheating is very important, I currently use a honda accord and i can do 2 hours in stand still traffic with ac on and no overheating. This wasnt the case with the BMW 325i I used before. But I am a BMW fan, and I would love to drive another one, if the overheating problem is not there. Are there mechanics in Lagos that can do a great job of "climatizing" the european cars.

That said, can you give pricing (to my door in Lagos) for the following cars from Europe (if possible with pix):

Benz C-Class, Auto, AC, Low Mileage, 2000-2003 models
BMW 5 series Auto, AC, Low Mileage, 2000-2003 models

Thanks.

Thanks for the lovely comments sir. We aim to give every member a pleasurable browsing experience. We treat everyone as equal, regardless of who they are or their social stratification in life. Whether a potential client is in need of a 500k car or a client needs a 6m car, we treat them the same.

Depending on what car you are after, Some are cheaper in Europe, Some are cheaper in the US. Some are only tailored and exclusive to the European Market, Some are only tailored for the US market.

The climatizing process can be carried out by any competent mechanic.  Its a simple and straight forward process.

Kindly provide me with your email address so I can send you detailed quotes.

We will shake the forum.  cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2010
atise:

German007,
Quite sorry to hear about the loss of your phone! Did it happen after our meeting that friday? shocked

i had been wondering why no contact from you since our meeting. Hope madam was unhurt sha.

i tried calling the land line you gave, but it isn't going thru.

hope our deal can still go thru this week? i am awaiting your email. my addy remains ehisuan@yahoo.com

sorry again about your loss. Lagos na dangerous place o! thank God am back in my 'rural' area.

take care

Oga mi. It was a crazy experience.

It happened a few hours after our meeting. I took my madam to a Lebanese Restaurant on Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

On our way home, I stopped to buy petrol a filling station, Some touts were lurking around. Got back home, checked my pocket and that was it. GONE.

Police dey investigate, Even before investigation begin, dem don collect 6k from me, grin grin

NIGERIAN POLICE. grin grin

Abeg oh. Please enjoy your rural area. lol.

Will email you regarding our deal.

PROGRESS. >>>
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
german007:

Oga mi. Just seen your message. Will revert.

We'r on track. cool

Hopefully. . . .
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2010
Akinbaba:

@German007,

This is my e-mail addy (soyodea@yahoo.com)

Please get intouch soon.

Ok Sir, You have mail.

cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2010
Still waiting for your update Mr German.

I also think you should tell us your other GSM no. since your starcom line is always switched off.

When all that is out of your reach now, please simply update me via e-mail at least you can access the internet smiley
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2010
agabaI23:

Still waiting for your update Mr German.

I also think you should tell us your other GSM no. since your starcom line is always switched off.

When all that is out of your reach now, please simply update me via e-mail at least you can access the internet smiley

Hello Sir, Apologies if you have had difficulty in getting through to me. My Landline is never switched off, I receive calls 24/7 on it, it is only sometimes difficult to access from abroad. You can reach me on this temporary number 08139304680.

My Normal number 07086193442 should be back up and running by tommorow.

Have good news for you.  wink
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by GeorgeD1(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2010
german,
it's good to see you back to business. welcome!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2010
George_D:

german,
it's good to see you back to business. welcome!

Thanks a million my bro!.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by atise: 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2010
german,

how far now? i am still awaiting that email from u. i need to close that our deal.

the car is required b/4 the end of may!

may robbers (armed or unarmed), burglars, pickpockets, conmen, kidnappers et al be far from u always o! AMIIIIN!!!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2010
atise:

german,

how far now? i am still awaiting that email from u. i need to close that our deal.

the car is required b/4 the end of may!

may robbers (armed or unarmed), burglars, pickpockets, conmen, kidnappers et al be far from u always o! AMIIIIN!!!

Oga sir. A big amen to that your prayer oh, I wish you and your's the same. God bless you.

We,ve had some newly available toys come up on the market. Will send you an email. cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2010
@
AGABA

Chief.

Got your email. Will respond. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices / IMPORT DUTY CHECK here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.