Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Scam Alert: Black Listing Of Dc Links - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert: Black Listing Of Dc Links (426 Views)

NPF MFB Plc Submitted An Application For Approval And Listing Of Rights Issue / NCDMB Seeks Listing Of Oil Firms On Stock Exchange / Nigeria To Lose More In UK Listing Of Naira—fsdh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Black Listing Of Dc Links by richard69(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, I'm writing this piece to make us wary of people who come up with adverts on sale of cheap bulk data. About two weeks ago I saw an advert on Nairaland (find attached the screenshot of the ad) about ata services of one DC links limited who are into sale of bulk data and I found their offer attractive hence I kept in view till my current data as at then got exhausted. Fast forward to yesterday around 10 am I put a call through to the number on the advert (08141629384) to indicate interest in the 5gig plan which goes for #1500. The receiver of the call said mode of payment is #1500 MTN recharge card and my data Will be credited in 5 minutes after the airtime has been confirmed valid. Called the young man after 15 minutes when I didn't get any data and the guy said he is working on it. Called back after another 15 minutes but the guy stopped picking my calls till around 9 pm when he said he has done it and I should dial *123*123# to check my balance, Alas "Ba Komi de komi" as Hausas will say. Started calling a gin but the guy won't pick so waited a while and around 10 pm I called him with another line and he pick when he realised it was me he promised to credit me this morning. Been calling since 7 am and theu have refused to pick up. This should serve as a warning to prospective customers please don't patronise this fraudsters do your data deals through agents you can see.
Mod please push this to font page so as to save people from falling prey to this Fraudsters.

Re: Scam Alert: Black Listing Of Dc Links by richard69(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Attn: Mods

(1) (Reply)

Why Rocket Internet Sold Jumia House To Its Smaller Rival / Taxistartup Official Launching Takes Off In Akure On December 13 / Other Cryptocurrencies You Can Make Money From Apart From Bitcoins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.