Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Train Yourself!!! Get E- Books On Graphics, Ccna & Drilling (with Link) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Train Yourself!!! Get E- Books On Graphics, Ccna & Drilling (with Link) (363 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Train Yourself!!! Get E- Books On Graphics, Ccna & Drilling (with Link) by mrpicasso: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2017
Do you want to GAIN KNOWLEDGE on any of the following courses (CCNA, PHOTOSHOP & WELL DRILLING AND CONTROL) but not enough funds to afford the tuition?

I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! You can train yourself. If truly you have the desire to learn. No need to pay an arm and a leg just tom learn any of these courses in the institutions. I have e-books, complete with tutorial videos and study guides to help lead you to gain the desired skill needed to take your career to the next level. So save yourself the headache. And cost.

What's more, I have a link to guide you to gain an internationally recognized certificate in well control (for those seeking to do the drilling training), after you have completed your studies. All in one package!

Here are the prices below. These materials are difficult/cumbersome if not near impossible to get anywhere and if they are available, are usually expensive. I have listed the regular market prices of the courses with the prices I offer so you can see for yourself:

Photoshop training market price (N35k) ,/ Photoshop CS4 application, tutorial videos and 2 books on illustration (our price: N15k)
CCNA training market price (N65-N150k), /Our price (N20k)
Drilling Engineering, Well Control Training market price (N250-500k), /Drilling Engineering e-book, tutorial videos and well control website link for certification (our price: N50k)
So what are you honestly waiting for? GET EMPOWERED!
Contact Uche: 08157490119
e mail: obasiuchen01@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Find People, Ask Questions. Gisthive.com / Hh / Website Development Company India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.