Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) (36821 Views)

Senate Moves To Tackle Erosion In South-East (Video) / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by macdaniel25(m): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2017
Now u people are beginning to act like terrorists

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
They want our natural resources. Are you so ignorant of the wealth we have in our land?
erico2k2:

My friend go back to sleep, what would they want with this shyte hole of a country, For your infoemation PMB is already licking their azz by going to take treatment in LONdon, OR U 4GOT THAT ONE? if he ws their problem he wont return ni.
Get sense small abeg
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
They want our natural resources. Are you so ignorant of the wealth we have in our land?
What natural Resources do we have you think they do not have and cant get cheaper elsewhere?
The number one natural Resources anyone wants in the whole life is BRAINS, that my friend they have ship load of, Nigeria in the other hand dont, and Im sorry to say you are begining to exhibit such!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Itzmizbo: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
father01:
this Guys are not Ipob. this is government sponsored .

That's just the simple truth
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2017
BH , herdsmen and IPOB are same paid terrorists. They are killing people in Benue and Borno and waiting for excuse to start killing in the South East.
erico2k2:

bross we all hate terorist, but who has IPOB killed? who has bh PLUS fULANI KILLED? there lays ur answer
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Attack president of NIGERIA?
dis ones don dey madding ooo..
Go and ask odi ppu wetin hapen wen u kee two soldiers talkless of a battalion bfore we even discuss NIGERIA president mata.....
make una no go collect una money from Mazi okoroafor

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Gamusgamus: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
GameGod:
"He Will Not Go Back Alive" - IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos)

And they kept on denying that they aren't terrorist. Now tell me what different between them and Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duUrr13QII8?t=2

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1631938590177630&id=206270189411151

PROVOCATION

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2017
White devils don't intend to buy our natural resources, they intend to steal them. Hence why they trying to destabilise and Balkanise. Open your eyes.
erico2k2:

What natural Resources do we have you think they do not have and cant get cheaper elsewhere?
The number one natural Resources anyone wants in teh whole life is BRAINS, that my friend they have ship load of, Nigeria in the other hand dont, and Im sorry to say you are begining to exhibit such!
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by GeleFanzgore: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2017
pesinfada:
replay d video,d jobless/frustrated zoo leader in d clip turn to his co-clown nd said nsai instead of iseeh.. ...and u as dumb as u are accept it to b true.

#my friend u are not only a fool + an idiot

IPOB analyst, clapping hands for you. Maybe a bottle of kunu drink will calm your bigot brain.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by brightnelly(f): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
I don't support IPOB but every right thinking Nigerian will easily know that this is not IPOB members, he's even reading the propaganda from a book and also missing some words while trying to disguise his voice. that voice doesn't sound igboish
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
White devils don't intend to buy our natural resources, they intend to steal them. Hence why they trying to destabilise and Balkanise. Open your eyes.
This was why you are a hypocrit, you are using a p hone made by a white MAN and you are dising them as well, why not post with plantain leaves?
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by ofuonyebi: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
These jobless Igbos are so funny...with their threats all the time...

they are simply bunch of 1967/1970 jokers....always living in the past..

they were not briefed that their late leader who stated it all, embraced peace at last with Buhari...to keep 9ja as one

the lazy idiots will change story when Buhari ends his visit...I hope they will not say that their herbalist was kidnapped...Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by PharmJohn88(m): 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm not sure those guys are the real IPOB members.

The central government seems to have used another criminals with their flags, and regalias on to achieve the aim of branding the biafran agitators terrorists.

The real IPOB cannot be foolish and unprofessional to the point of issuing that threat.

Even if you plan to assasinate the man, must you announce it?
It doesn't make sense nau!

By announcing it, you keep the central goverment's security formation at alert.

This seems to have been fouled to picture them terrorists.

#justmyobservation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by namdo(m): 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
It seems true that some folks are trying hard to justify the killing of people in the SE by staging this mischief. There are no terrorists in the SE period. Maybe some group is trying to take advantage of the present disappearance of IPOB leader and suppression of the group to portray a terror group in the name IPOB and then cause another killing spree. Let the public beware of this. Where will they (nigerian army) claim these guys are hiding so as to launch attack? We may look at this as childish but it could have implications.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
GenBuhari:
BH , herdsmen and IPOB are same paid terrorists. They are killing people in Benue and Borno and waiting for excuse to start killing in the South East.
That was not what I asked, Im asking you a very simple question, Who did IPOB slaughter?
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by erico2k2(m): 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2017
ofuonyebi:

These jobless Igbos are so funny...with their threats all the time...

they are simply bunch of 1967/1970 jokers....always living in the past..

they were not briefed that their late leader who stated it all, embraced peace at last with Buhari...to keep 9ja as one

the lazy idiots will change story when Buhari ends his visit...I hope they will not say that their herbalist was kidnapped...Tufiakwa!
lets measure your IQ, DO YOU REALY BELIEVE THESE ARE IPOB MEMBERS?
YES OR NO

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by mpowa(m): 4:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
See as they be like people way dey Sat Gurumaraji's Shrine grin grin
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Leez(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2017
mohims:
God punish IPOB. Where is your useless albino man you bastards call a leader? He is a stupid coward. Any attempt to attack PMB, una name na sorry. Animals!
grin grin

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by mpowa(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2017
Na only Noise dem get! if they don't kill him as they've threaten, then they are now certified Idiots and Pigs. All threat, no substance.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by xynerise: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Propaganda
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
Am i the only person seeing the confederate flag?
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by vertueptime: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
hexy40:
Fake!... ipop is non violent, the federal government is looking for an excuse to open fire. When IPOB start to dey cover face?

So these ones na bh
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Theakthedream: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2017

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
they just showed how stupid they are....

like seriously!!!!!!!1

attack the GCOFRN

NOW I KNOW THESE GUYS AREN'T SERIOUS ABOUT THEIR SUCCESSION!!!!!
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
"All flat heafs are f00ls", if buhari gets back to Aso alive.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
I SEE AN EPIDERMIC OF BRAIN PAINING DISEASE EVERY WHERE IN THE EAST!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T EVEN GO CLOSE TO A MINISTER'S CONVOY,

TALK MORE OF THE PRESIDENT'S!!!!!!!

ARE THESE GUYS PSYCHOLOGICALLY ALL RIGHT

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by chizzy4eazy(f): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2017
what did you expect when liar muhammed is in fabrication department
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by micflo28(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2017
Buhari's visit is preparatory to the 2019 run-off, He clearly understands that even my dear Imo state will dump APC come 2019 and same will be the case in SS. He is equally be loosing the support from SW and NC. His political ambition is in jeopardy. No need for the threat. He is done by 2019. Barely a year to election, you remember your appointments into your cabinet is skewed is insincerity in the highest order.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Fulmigati: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
BMC rented hooligans masquerading.
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2017
micflo28:
Buhari's visit is preparatory to the 2019 run-off, He clearly understands that even my dear Imo state will dump APC come 2019 and same will be the case is SS. He is equally loosing the support from SW and NC. His political ambition is in jeopardy. No need for the threat. He is done by 2019. Barely a year to election, you remember your appointments into your cabinet is skewed is insincerity in the highest order.
2015 elections, the vote of the SE didn't count in the scheme of things and how Buhari was elected as the president, if he feels like campaigning, he'd go back to places he can count on.
So he doesn't need SE votes to run for a second term and stop disturbing yourself with that idea
Re: IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) by Macgreat(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Why are they dressed like terrorist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Resigned As CJN - Walter Onnoghen / Prince Bola Ajibola Is Dead / Ahmed Lawan Endorses Akpabio For Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.